• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abramoff Starts to Sing

jfuh said:
Thus the word MAYBE, learn how to read.

And the basis of the MAYBE is?

Stinger said:
You're not to keen on reading are you? Read post #25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCConservative
Lame opinion. There is nothing to support the claim that Andy Card resigned due to any impropriety. You call people liars all day long and then you throw out a completely false accusation like this.

Thus the word MAYBE, learn how to read.

jfuh said:
You're not to keen on reading are you? Read post #25.

You aren't keen on answering direct questions try again.

What is the basis of the maybe that Card might be involved? Or is it just a baseless insinuation.

Last edited:
Stinger said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCConservative
Lame opinion. There is nothing to support the claim that Andy Card resigned due to any impropriety. You call people liars all day long and then you throw out a completely false accusation like this.

You aren't keen on answering direct questions try again.

What is the basis of the maybe that Card might be involved? Or is it just a baseless insinuation.
Did you read post 25? here is what I said incase you have difficulty scrolling.
jfuh said:
Wishful thinking.
take a hint stinger.

Stinger said:
jfuh had no basis for starting the Andy Card rumor. None. Then when you call him on it, he flames you and tries to ruin the thread...telling you to "learn how to read" and son on. Furthermore, he constantly complains about flaming. Boggles the mind. Biggest cancer on the forum, if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aps
Boy-o-boy will he be starting to sing. In today's Washington Post, it has the following article on the front page:

So maybe this explains to us why Gail Norton resigned? Boy, I would love to see her implicated in this.<<

jfuh>>Maybe, not to mention Bush's former Chief of Staff.

jfuh said:
Did you read post 25? here is what I said incase you have difficulty scrolling.

take a hint stinger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfuh
Wishful thinking.

So it was a totally baseless smear.

KCConservative said:
jfuh had no basis for starting the Andy Card rumor. None. Then when you call him on it, he flames you and tries to ruin the thread...telling you to "learn how to read" and son on. Furthermore, he constantly complains about flaming. Boggles the mind. Biggest cancer on the forum, if you ask me.

I do find it strange that he would just out of the blue implicate Card in something without any reason to what so ever. But then I guess I don't.

Stinger said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aps
Boy-o-boy will he be starting to sing. In today's Washington Post, it has the following article on the front page:

So maybe this explains to us why Gail Norton resigned? Boy, I would love to see her implicated in this.<<

jfuh>>Maybe, not to mention Bush's former Chief of Staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfuh
Wishful thinking.

So it was a totally baseless smear.

Smear baseless, what ever you want to call it. Like I said, it was wishful thinking. I make no secret of being hard core anti-bush. Just let me babble about it and amuse myself with that notion. Now if I had something to back it up that'd be a different situation.
Lighten up man, not everything I say is hardcore debating.

KCConservative said:
I also made no secret that I had any basis, the very next post I made stated clearly it was just wishful thinking. Stinger had to go on and make a point however. We could go back and forth about this over and over. You think I'm the cancer of the forum, I think you're the herpes of the forum. Just chill dude.

jfuh said:
What does it matter if the Dems are doing it?

The same reason it matters if the Reps are doing it.

Does it then make it ok that the Repubs are corrupt? Read the arguments being made.

Who said it made it OK except for you asserting someone did?

I think that pretty much makes clear of how you turn a blind eye to republican politics.

Where do you get that idea when I have clearly stated that ANYONE who engaged in corruption should face the consequences, such as the sleazeball Cunningham, as opposed to you objecting when Dems are brought up.

Why do you and othersw insist that the Democrat role in this be hidden and a subject which can't be discussed? Why do you want to make it out as if Republicans are the ONLY ones involved isn't it important to note that BOTH sides engage in these campaign finance schemes?

jfuh said:
Smear baseless, what ever you want to call it.

Oh that does just fine.

jfuh said:
Lighten up man, not everything I say is hardcore debating.
We're all painfully aware of that.

Back
Top Bottom