• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abramoff Scandal - A White House Who's Who

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This does not count the possible Bush-Abramoff connection, which at the point, is documented by Abramoff emails.

NA-AH691_Abramo_20060207215414.gif

Full Wall Street Journal article on the main White House Players in the Abramoff scandal is here

Finally, an Abramoff thread.....er, wait, nevermind. :3oops:

This is interesting stuff. I hope that Bush's denying that he even knows Abramoff doesn't come back to bite him in the butt. ;)

aps said:
This is interesting stuff. I hope that Bush's denying that he even knows Abramoff doesn't come back to bite him in the butt. ;)
Of course you do. :rofl

KCConservative said:
Of course you do. :rofl

I like your following me around today. Does this mean we're back together? *bats eyelashes*

Another earth shattering scandal thread....this one only lasted 19 minutes. Off to the danarhea scandal graveyard.

danarhea said:

Interesting to see what the WSJ take is on this mess. I wonder how long this is going to take to play out? My guess is the timing will be to delayed as much as possible until after the mid term elections. Then get it all done asap, leaving the maximum amount of time for the American people to forget as much as possible prior to the 08 presidential elections.

Pacridge said:
Interesting to see what the WSJ take is on this mess. I wonder how long this is going to take to play out? My guess is the timing will be to delayed as much as possible until after the mid term elections. Then get it all done asap, leaving the maximum amount of time for the American people to forget as much as possible prior to the 08 presidential elections.

I would say your assessment of the situtation is correct. The GOP better pray to whatever God it is they really pray to that the Dems dont take back the House this year.

Back
Top Bottom