• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Above Majestic UFO Documentary

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Anybody watch this yet? Im currently doing research on UFO conspiracy stuff and this seems pretty thorough.

I think it's likely there's extra-terrestrial life. I do not know if it ever reached a significant level of intelligence, and if it did could/would there be coincident geographical & chronological overlap to allow contact? This seems unlikely. But like Fox Mulder, put me in the camp that "wants to believe". In other words, I'm open to the possibility of ET life, and might believe if presented with credible evidence.

That being said, much of the specific claims in the trailer seem totally hokey.

Anybody watch this yet? Im currently doing research on UFO conspiracy stuff and this seems pretty thorough.

Pffft. Everyone who knows anything about extraterrestrials know that they simply don't wear hats. Period. Total faux pas in galactic culture.

It's why we're still on the D list.

I think it's likely there's extra-terrestrial life. I do not know if it ever reached a significant level of intelligence, and if it did could/would there be coincident geographical & chronological overlap to allow contact? This seems unlikely. But like Fox Mulder, put me in the camp that "wants to believe". In other words, I'm open to the possibility of ET life, and might believe if presented with credible evidence.

That being said, much of the specific claims in the trailer seem totally hokey.

Agreed, but its pretty damn entertaining though. Im mining a lot of info. :mrgreen:

Agreed, but its pretty damn entertaining though. Im mining a lot of info. :mrgreen:

An excellent video, thanks.

I'm into it. Black and off-budget shenanigans is what the spooks do, and there's no doubt in my mind that the hypothesis offered by the Human Genome Project in about 2004 is likely valid.

I'm having trouble with the astronaut and his trips to the moon and elsewhere, as to the physics, but who knows? We humans don't know much of all there is to know.

Read the book, "Walking Among Us, The alien agenda to control humanity"

It's pretty interesting, and he (Dr. David Jacobs, a historian ) bases is data only with testimonies of abductees under hypnosis, using controls to weed out confabulation.

But, what do I know.

Back
Top Bottom