• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

About Naming Hurricanes.

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Katrina was such as nice name, and it destroyed New Orleans. Rita is a nice name too, and the National Weather Service has just announced the most probable path for it is a direct hit here in Houston via either Galveston or Freeport.

**** these nice names. People dont pay attention to them, so I am proposing renaming hurricanes to something more appropriate, which will make people pay a little ****ing attention to the fact that these storms will kick their mother****ing asses if taken lightly.

Examples:

Katrina - The new name is KrunchYour****ingBalls
Rita - The new name is RipYour****ingAssToPieces

The first hurricane of the year should always be called Hurricane Asshole.

More examples:

B - Hurricane BashYour****ingBrainsIn
K - Hurricane KickYour****ingAss

And the perennial favorite:

F - Hurricane ****You.

With names like these, people would prepare for the worst, and TV stations should pull no punches either.

Weatherman: Hurricane BigMother****ingBlowJob is just off the mother****ing coast, and you know what, folks? We are all ****ed. So dont be a ****ing dumbass. Get the **** out of there before this storm takes your stupid ****ing ass straight to mother****ing hell. Stay tuned.

Note: My first post in the Basement. Damn, all these mother****ing words are mother****ing fun. :)

Last edited:
hurricanes are named after the person who first discovers them.

so if i somehow saw that there was a hurricane forming rihgt over kansas right now it would be called hurricane ahmad.

Err, there is a set list of names, they used to be all female until American Femenists sued to include male names. The reason for short names is to avoid confusion in transmission.

The 06 lineup is Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Isaac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

fo shizzle?

wow i look like a dumbass now.
my 3rd grade teacher got it wrong. that bitch.

superskippy said:
Err, there is a set list of names, they used to be all female until American Femenists sued to include male names. The reason for short names is to avoid confusion in transmission.

The 06 lineup is Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Isaac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

And thats the whole problem. They are sissy-assed names which lead people to think they might not be much to fear. Personally, I would pay a lot more attention to a hurricane named Big****ingKillerBitch than one named Beryl.

danarhea said:
Katrina was such as nice name, and it destroyed New Orleans. Rita is a nice name too, and the National Weather Service has just announced the most probable path for it is a direct hit here in Houston via either Galveston or Freeport.

**** these nice names. People dont pay attention to them, so I am proposing renaming hurricanes to something more appropriate, which will make people pay a little ****ing attention to the fact that these storms will kick their mother****ing asses if taken lightly.

Examples:

Katrina - The new name is KrunchYour****ingBalls
Rita - The new name is RipYour****ingAssToPieces

The first hurricane of the year should always be called Hurricane Asshole.

More examples:

B - Hurricane BashYour****ingBrainsIn
K - Hurricane KickYour****ingAss

And the perennial favorite:

F - Hurricane ****You.

With names like these, people would prepare for the worst, and TV stations should pull no punches either.

Weatherman: Hurricane BigMother****ingBlowJob is just off the mother****ing coast, and you know what, folks? We are all ****ed. So dont be a ****ing dumbass. Get the **** out of there before this storm takes your stupid ****ing ass straight to mother****ing hell. Stay tuned.

Note: My first post in the Basement. Damn, all these mother****ing words are mother****ing fun. :)
And tomorrow it will be followed by rip your c***ing head off and blow it up yer arse tornado.It would get the message across no doubt.

clone said:
fo shizzle?

wow i look like a dumbass now.
my 3rd grade teacher got it wrong. that bitch.

That's right. Your 3rd Grade Teacher is one!

Back
Top Bottom