• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

About Guardian Angels

It's not wise to praise Jesus. Best is to praise God. Remember, he's a jealous God.
'Jealous' and 'vengeful' according to biblical scripture. Kinda explains that whole ' made in his image thing.' Although, IMO, men created God(s); not vice versa, so the claim/verbage from the holy text isn't at all surprising to me, personally. IOWs, from what I can discern, God(s) are made/concocted in man's image; the the other way around.

All-those-years-taking-care-of-me-Angel-Meme.png

If people survive some catastrophy etc - they often praise their "Guardian Angel".
What about the Guardian Angels of those who died in accidents etc?
Were their Guardian Angels incompetent?

And where were the Guardian Angels during the sinking of the Titanic?

Etc etc etc .....

Why do you assume everyone on Earth has their own personal Guardian Angel ?

Why do you assume he assumed that?

Because he said:

If people survive some catastrophy etc - they often praise their "Guardian Angel".
What about the Guardian Angels of those who died in accidents etc?
Were their Guardian Angels incompetent?

Obviously discarding the possibility that Guardian Angels might be looking after someone else, elsewhere in the world

Reading comprehension is not looking like your forte is it ?

Because he said:

Obviously discarding the possibility that Guardian Angels might be looking after someone else, elsewhere in the world

Reading comprehension is not looking like your forte is it ?

He makes no assumption about whether or not everyone has a Guardian Angel. I guess you can't comprehend the nature of his question.

Why do you assume everyone on Earth has their own personal Guardian Angel ?
I do not assume any such thing myself.

I am just talking about this "guardian-angel-belief".

That does not mean that I share it.

I do not assume any such thing myself.

I am just talking about this "guardian-angel-belief".

That does not mean that I share it.
Yeah, we know...you fail to state your position on any subject...except food and drink... :p

Back
Top Bottom