• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortions? not with my taxes

ricksfolly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Republicans see taxes as being more important than woman's lives, even though it means frightened woman, with no place to go, are forced to use coat hangers or find back alley butchers, like it was 30 years ago.

If we abandon helpless woman to save taxes, we could end up like Bangkok where 2000 decaying fetuses from illegal butchers were found at a Buddhist temple after the crematorium broke down yesterday.

Fortunately, Buddhists are much more sensitive to women's plight than their government.

ricksfolly

Republicans see taxes as being more important than woman's lives, even though it means frightened woman, with no place to go, are forced to use coat hangers or find back alley butchers, like it was 30 years ago.

If we abandon helpless woman to save taxes, we could end up like Bangkok where 2000 decaying fetuses from illegal butchers were found at a Buddhist temple after the crematorium broke down yesterday.

Fortunately, Buddhists are much more sensitive to women's plight than their government.

ricksfolly

Where's all the fist pumping over this entirely sensationalized emotional post?

I don't think you really understand the reasons that most people don't want taxpayer funded abortions. It's not about money for most.

Reactions: mpg
Isn't it sad when someone wants people to feel empathy for a women who wants to abort a child but to have none for the actual child?

"If we abandon helpless woman to save taxes"

I almost thought that was done on purpose to be ironic in a twisted way.

Women have feelings to empathize with. The vast majority of aborted children do not.

It's the same way with early term miscarriage... Who empathizes with the baby that was lost.. who didn't have a chance to develop into a boy or girl, to be born, to grow up.. How horrible for that little life that didn't get to take it's first breathe of air, it's first poo??

I know it's different when it's a still born, and a name was picked out, it gets a burial, and yadda yadda... that's more painful, but seeing people go through miscarriages they were mostly upset that they miscarried, not that that that faceless baby didn't get to take it's first steps or name a dog.

My sister worried something was wrong with her... if she'd have another, and another. My sister is pro life in many ways, but she flushed the embryo down the toilet. A girl I went to school with accepted her miscarriage as a blessing.. I know.. how dare those b*tches

Last edited:

If you're that stupid to put a wire hanger up your snatch, you deserve what you get, murderer. If you abort, you do not have value as a human and may kindly excuse yourself from my planet. At least the pedophile leaves the child alive....

Let them kill themselves. Their body, their choice, right? Well, my money, my choice.

I'm so sick of women playing the victim card. ****ing kill yourselves already.

Grate for them....relevance?

I'm so sick of women playing the victim card.

Agreed... It is interesting, the amount of emotional rhetoric that comes from pro-choice advocates is astounding, then to see them turn around and try to use that argument against pro-life advocates when in comes to calling an unborn child a baby... it would be darn silly if it weren't for the dead babies.

I like how women complain about having been treated like property, and then insist that the *child* growing inside them is nothing more than their property.

I don't like that...

Agreed... It is interesting, the amount of emotional rhetoric that comes from pro-choice advocates is astounding, then to see them turn around and try to use that argument against pro-life advocates when in comes to calling an unborn child a baby... it would be darn silly if it weren't for the dead babies.

Abortion is an emotional issue.. I understand both sides are motivated based on some emotion, anybody who tries to say otherwise is a liar.

I know people who were never pro life until they became parents and are proud of their decision.. Wow. Talk about getting emotional and expecting other people to FEEL the same way you do.

We don't know the emotional POV of the people getting abortions or not getting them, in the some most horrible circumstances. However, I think people have a right to look after their emotional, mental, and physical well being and are capable of doing it.

Never been in their shoes.. so who are we to judge

ricksfolly

I don't give a damn about what alternative means they think they need to go for. At some point they need to make sound and responsible decisions :shrug: we can't babysit everyone who refuses to be responsible for their own actions and their own bodies ("my body my choice is what they argue for anyway")

I support abortion but don't believe it should be easily acessible or affordable - it should be discouraged but always an option available. But I don't believe the government should pay for ending a pregnancy unless it's one of the 3 (rape, incest, danger).

I support government-backed means of preventing conception. . .condoms, proper education, healthcare, birth control and even tubal ligation and visectomies.
If these preventions were more common and easily available we'd have less unwanted pregnancies overall.

Yes...who are you? What makes your opinion more valid than someone elses?

I'm right....they're not....I've been proving that fact on this forum for nearly 5 years.

The government is extorting money against our will. This is bad enough. People shouldn't be forced to pay for abortions or anything else.

I'm right....they're not....I've been proving that fact on this forum for nearly 5 years.

I've yet to see anything from you that would convince me to take up your position. So you must not be all that right.

I've yet to see anything from you that would convince me to take up your position. So you must not be all that right.

No, you're just that wrong.....well, ok, that and I haven't gotten into an in-depth debate on abortion in a while...so sure, you're not a flunk-out, you just haven't been to school at all.

Kindly do not vote until you agree with me completely, otherwise you support murdering children :peace

Back
Top Bottom