• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion sends people to heaven sooner.

Ted Cruz isn’t going to heaven. And I wouldn’t want to be there if he is.

being pro life is too idealistic and emotional

sure it would be great if every baby could be born. but thats a fantasy.

in the real world we need to be more practical

abortion in the first 4 months should be allowed. after that not allowed.

this is the best of both worlds. we have practicality and emotion

but nothing is ever good enough for some people who just want to bitch bitch bitch
How about everyone mind their ****in’ business and stay out of other adult folks’ choices for their own bodies?

I’m good with that.

The Throne of God is surrounded by the souls of aborted babies.

I believe they are closer to him than the martyrs. Innocents vs the willing.

Now THAT is a ****ed up image. I wanna see this "throne of god" littered with a bunch of aborted ZEFs. :LOL:

Oh look, it's the martyr complex. Tell me, shouldn't we be admiring these ZEFs for their "martyrdom"? Didn't you just make the OP's point? ;)

I've always figured that I was only born just to suffer. When I look around, it seems like a common theme.

:ROFLMAO:

Oh, you were being serious?

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom