• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion Poll

Abortion should be legal in all or most cases?

• Total voters
Yes, every case includes a reason. Every case also includes a timeframe. There is a practically infinite number of ways you can breakdown all the possible "cases" based on a matrix of reasons and timeframes, and other factors.

But the fact is that most cases, for whatever reason, happen before 15 weeks.

Good thing we are answering a hypothetical, not factual question. Your 15 weeks is irrelevant to the possible answers to the general question.

Everyone knows there IS such a thing as slaughtering unborn children, even leftists know. They're just too selfish and dishonest to admit it.

It's funny. leftists would have everyone believe that a cancerous blob is in mom's belly until a beautiful baby magically pops out the day of his or her birth. lol

Birth is required to be a child.

The selfish people are those who do not care about girls and women who get abortions.

Oh, yes, yes, yes,

Women who decide to get an abortion are doing themselves a favor, a favor to the aborted fetus, and to the nation.
So you are okay with 79% of all planned parenthood clinics being located in minority neighborhoods? Is what you are saying that the nation is doing itself a favor to rid it of minorities?

Birth is required to be a child.

The selfish people are those who do not care about girls and women who get abortions.
Yes, we understand your stance on the unborn. They are cancerous blobs until a baby magically appears on the day of his or her birth. You're just repeating yourself.

No, the selfish people are the ones who have sex without thinking things through, first.

This is a major problem with your belief system. For example: You'd think Planned Parenthood would be into actual planning for parenthood rather than planning for abortions, but you'd be dead wrong.

Good thing we are answering a hypothetical, not factual question. Your 15 weeks is irrelevant to the possible answers to the general question.

A 15 week ban is exactly what is before the Supreme Court right now. If you think this poll was posted in a vacuum, and not in reference to that, I don't know what to tell you.

A 15 week ban is exactly what is before the Supreme Court right now. If you think this poll was posted in a vacuum, and not in reference to that, I don't know what to tell you.

The question said nothing about it. It was a general, broad question. You inserted something that was not even implied.

The question said nothing about it. It was a general, broad question. You inserted something that was not even implied.

No I didn't. I identified an implication of the results that is highly relevant to what is going on right now.

No I didn't. I identified an implication of the results that is highly relevant to what is going on right now.

You did no such thing. You tried to restrict the possible answers to the 15 wee period which was not the intent of the question.

Yes, we understand your stance on the unborn. They are cancerous blobs until a baby magically appears on the day of his or her birth. You're just repeating yourself.

No, the selfish people are the ones who have sex without thinking things through, first.

This is a major problem with your belief system. For example: You'd think Planned Parenthood would be into actual planning for parenthood rather than planning for abortions, but you'd be dead wrong.

You are choosing to put your emotions above facts. If you want to have a discussion with me about abortion, switch your thinking around.

As you were....

Although my family (wife and I) would never take part in an abortion for our own personal reasons, the alternative to legal abortions is unregulated, illegal, back ally abortions so I say keeping them legal is the lesser of the two evils, so to speak.

You can't stop them. That's a given. Where would you rather your girlfriend, wife or daughter go to have an abortion? A sterile hospital environment, with professional medical people or some dirty, back-room abortionist?

Critical thought people. Critical thought. Use your brain.

That is all.

Dismissed.

You did no such thing. You tried to restrict the possible answers to the 15 wee period which was not the intent of the question.

No I didn't. That's you reading something into my comment that wasn't there.

Yes. Self ownership is the basic freedom there, from which all other freedom is achieved.

No, you are the one who brought up the 15 weeks quite plainly.

Yes, I brought it up, but not even close to the way you claimed. Quite plainly.

I comprehend what you are trying to do now just fine.

Right now I'm just trying to make you realize that you are delusional, because what you think I WAS trying to do is not even close to what I was actually doing. But you're free to fantasize about whatever you want.

Right now I'm just trying to make you realize that you are delusional, because what you think I WAS trying to do is not even close to what I was actually doing. But you're free to fantasize about whatever you want.

Delusional fantasies are redundant. But I nailed what you did and I know exactly what you are attempting to do now.

1652714546334.png

Back
Top Bottom