• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion issue no helping dems

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I think i dependents are ambivalent on the issue. Inflation will move them.

It is a delusion that the US government controls the economy.

It’s the economy stupid

some lessons are never learned

Let's ask women:

"lean toward"...ok.

"Independent" is a registration designation, not an indication of how one will vote. You don't know what they think.

It is a delusion that the US government controls the economy.

And they conveniently ignore the fact the UK is controlled by a conservative party yet facing worse inflation. I guess it's just easier for some of the smooth brained citizens to associate politicians with gas prices.

And they conveniently ignore the fact the UK is controlled by a conservative party yet facing worse inflation. I guess it's just easier for some of the smooth brained citizens to associate politicians with gas prices.
Ironic the free market conservatives want a command economy.

Abortion issue no (sic) helping dems

I think independents are ambivalent on the issue. Inflation will move them.
Consider the source
Blaze Media
Company
Description: Blaze Media is an American conservative media company. It was founded in 2018 as a result of a merger between TheBlaze and CRTV LLC. The company's leadership consists of CEO Tyler Cardon and president Gaston Mooney. Wikipedia
Customer service: 1 (866) 304-4978
Founder: Glenn Beck
Founded: December 3, 2018
Headquarters: Irving, TX
Subsidiary: Conservative Review

According to a poll. You know the only poll that counts? The only poll that counts is the one that results from citizens going behind the curtain and voting. They do not even know how they will vote until they get behind the curtain and think one last time if who it is they want to vote for.

Its a little frightening to think that people are content with women being second class citizens. True, its been part of our culture for a long time. But its definitely going backwards now.

Many wonder if Republican women will vote to approve government control of a pregnant woman's health.

As for the economy, most Americans think Republicans can do a better job with the economy.

During the Reagan-to-Trump timeline, the Republican presidencies had four recessions start in their terms: one each under Reagan and George H. W. Bush, and two under George W. Bush. By contrast, Democrats Bill Clinton and Barack Obama had zero.

Kinda. Great slogan but different economies.

8% inflation sucks but so did 7.5% unemployment in 1992.
We will see in less than a month if enough people believe the but but but this is different enough stay the coarse or hope for some type of change with different representation

We will see in less than a month if enough people believe the but but but this is different enough stay the coarse or hope for some type of change with different representation
Average voters have no clue how economies operate. Not my point.

My point is that everybody who wants a job now has one. In 1992, that wasn't the case. So, "it's the economy, stupid" while a great slogan, was talking about a different economy.

Average voters have no clue how economies operate. Not my point.

My point is that everybody who wants a job now has one. In 1992, that wasn't the case. So, "it's the economy, stupid" while a great slogan, was talking about a different economy.
When Democrats loose they will look back bad say, damn we should have focused on the economy

NYT/Sienna poll.

FfR3YbwXoAEne8G

Economy and inflation are the most important for women. Abortion is a far third and some of those women oppose abortion.

It doesn't help that democratic candidates are taking the extreme view that abortions should have NO limits. That's way on the fringe and also disgusting. Those candidates aren't being helped by any Roe v Wade bounce.

According to a poll. You know the only poll that counts? The only poll that counts is the one that results from citizens going behind the curtain and voting. They do not even know how they will vote until they get behind the curtain and think one last time if who it is they want to vote for.
They don't count, but they are statistically indicative.

Are voters uninformed? The reader will decide.

The Times reports, "A variety of data suggests that the electorate’s attention is shifting back to issues where Republicans are on stronger ground in public opinion, like the economy, inflation, crime and immigration, and away from the summer’s focus on democracy, gun violence, and abortion, where Democrats have an edge.

During the Reagan-to-Trump timeline, the Republican presidencies had four recessions start in their terms: one each under Reagan and George H. W. Bush, and two under George W. Bush. By contrast, Democrats Bill Clinton and Barack Obama had zero. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...versee-recessions-dems-recoveries/5235957002/

With full employment, substantial job growth, and robust spending, the Biden economy is on fire. Inflation is a by-product of prosperity. To change that, unemployment must increase causing less spending. That will result in lower prices. It is called a recession. Does the voter want a recession? That's what they are saying. Is that why they think Republicans can do a better job with the economy?

The truth is, in a free enterprise system there is very little the federal government can do about the economy.

Four Republican Presidents, Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, and Trump could not solve the immigration problem.

Bad guys use illegal guns. The NRA-sponsored Republican Party is strongly opposed to meaningful gun control that would keep guns out of the hands of bad guys and lonely teenagers with mental problems.

The Republican Party supports government control of a pregnant woman's body. What else do they want to control?

The Republican Party is led by Donald Trump. Not only did Trump incite a riot in our capitol on Jan. 6, 2020, but he is attacking the basis of American democracy by challenging the results of a free election. He is joined by countless Republicans running for office and/or members of Congress.

In addition, "During Donald Trump’s presidency, Trump hotels charged the Secret Service as much as $1,185 per night, more than five times the recommended government rate, and the high rates continued after he left office," NBC, thus providing a clue as to the personality of the Republican leader.

The Hill reports, "Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) took a shot at Republican challenger Herschel Walker for skipping a debate held by the Atlanta Press Club on Sunday.

"Warnock was introduced along with Libertarian candidate Chase Oliver, while Walker was represented by an empty lectern."

Republicans will remain totally silent on the issues presented.

We have the result of our third New York Times/Siena College national survey of the midterm cycle to go with your coffee this morning: 49 percent of voters say they back the Republican congressional candidate in their district, compared with 45 percent backing the Democratic one," the Times.

I've been telling you people on this forum for over a year now. And you on the left don't seem to get it.
One more time real slow for all libs
Progressives/commies.

It's the economy stupid!!!

... oh and thanks for being so focused in to Trump and all things Trump and noting but Trump for the past couple years. That did you all real good:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom