• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abortion is murder

Invoking Godwin's Law are you?

Godwin’s Law requires a comparison so, obviously not.

Define 'deliberately. Those that want to have kids 'deliberately' do so if they can.

So with that logic, if a man with AIDS deliberately has unprotected sex and gives a woman HIV, he must have done it by accident too.

Embryos do not have choices. Choice is the result of conscious decision. You're talking through an orifice not designed for speech here.

Where you not once an embryo? Now stop talking out of your rear-end, because your breath stinks.

No one here is advocating removing lives of 'other people'. Quote one person who has and I will certainly apologize.

The pro-Abortionists have, you just need to read the thread properly.

I accept your apology.

There is no 'right to live'. Life is random and nature does not give rights. Those are under the the onus of man-made law. Now, you don't have the right to end a living breathing man's life, but that's not the issue here.

So you have just contradicted yourself, haven’t you?

Silly Billy.

Condoms break....sheesh.

So does glass.

So you know they break? Then when it happens it is no accident since you are aware that it happens.

An accident is an unexpected event.

What you fail to 'see' is the distinction between wanted and unwanted, breathing and not breathing, dependent and not dependent, choice and anti-choice. You also fail to see the difference between killing a person and ending an unwanted pregnancy. One is illegal, one is not. One is a personal choice of no consequence to you. One might very well BE you.

No points there my friend, how have you managed to deduce that?

I will put it in an even more simplified way for you:

There is killing someone (deliberate)

And there is dying through ill health. (Not deliberate)

Don't wait too long. There is no pro-abortionist in this forum. Prove THAT.
Not one person here wants to kill anything but your juvenile diatribes. Prove otherwise.

People cannot physically exist inside the electronic cyberspace of a web forum.

Proved.

jimmyjack said:
Godwin’s Law requires a comparison so, obviously not.
failed highschool english did we? "like" is a comparative word.

jimmyjack said:
So with that logic, if a man with AIDS deliberately has unprotected sex and gives a woman HIV, he must have done it by accident too.
What the hell does that have to do with deliberately getting pregnant??? I asked you to clarify 'deliberate.

jimmyjack said:
Where you not once an embryo? Now stop talking out of your rear-end, because your breath stinks.
I didn't make choices back then. You should not lie about your age in your profile, my child.

jimmyjack said:
The pro-Abortionists have, you just need to read the thread properly.

I accept your apology.
Again, prove it. Not ONE person has said they are for killing anything. Well, mosquitoes, maybe....When I apologize, you'll know it. Don't count your chickens......
jimmyjack said:
So you have just contradicted yourself, haven’t you?

Silly Billy.
Failed reading too, I see. "Living, breathing persons" are not embryos. Embryos have no rights to live any more than anything else in nature. They do or don't. Again, rights are given by law only.

jimmyjack said:
So does glass.

So you know they break? Then when it happens it is no accident since you are aware that it happens. An accident is an unexpected event.

No points there my friend, how have you managed to deduce that?
EXACTLY. An accident in an unexpected and unforeseen event. ***** happens.
jimmyjack said:
I will put it in an even more simplified way for you:

There is killing someone (deliberate)
No, that would be murder. Ending a pregnancy isn't murder. Might not be a cakewalk, but it's not killing someone. They aren't a someone until they are BORN.
jimmyjack said:
And there is dying through ill health. (Not deliberate)
Yea and?

jimmyjack said:
People cannot physically exist inside the electronic cyberspace of a web forum.

Proved.
WTF??? What does half of what you say have to do with anything?
Then don't ask non-existant people to prove a point you can't prove yourself.

jimmyjack said:
At least I have provided one, where is yours?

As it stands I have backed up my claim, you have not.

So, again it is not spamming.

First of all, Steen already provided you with a very valid link regarding the forum rules. But hey, if you want more:

Wikipedia said:
Forum spam
Spamming an internet forum is when a user posts something which is off-topic or doesn’t have anything to do with the current subject. Also, a post that doesn’t contribute to the thread whatsoever is also considered spam in some cases. A third form of Forum Spamming is where a person repeatedly posts about a certain subject in a manner that is unwanted by (and possibly annoying to) the general population of the forum. Lastly there is also the case where a person posts messages soley for the purpose of increasing his or her ranking on the forum. In a broader sense, advertising on forums where it is not wanted is known as spamming and is generally seen as an annoyance.

dictionary.com said:
tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams
To send unsolicited e-mail to.
To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

FYI, a forum would count as a "newsgroup".

Need I continue?

Seems there is more than spamming if this person is posting a page from another forum to counter Steen with. It has nothing to do with any topic, he goes way offbase.....troll?

Stace said:
First of all, Steen already provided you with a very valid link regarding the forum rules. But hey, if you want more:

FYI, a forum would count as a "newsgroup".

Need I continue?

So if the forum rules say England is Ireland is that also true?

Ha! You source Wikipedia, do you realise that is a website that any Joe can modify. Fool!

And your last effort to prove me wrong clearly states mail lists.

You’ll have to try harder then that.

Please continue.

jimmyjack said:

Ha! You source Wikipedia, do you realise that is a website that any Joe can modify. Fool!

Please continue.

OK..Hows this. It is my job to kill Spammers on the internet, and so, I have developed something of a professional opinion on this subject. Though you have poorly attempted to hide it, you have indeed Spammed. I would likely hold back the "Troll" title until you reply to my post. You would last less than a week where I work....likely less than three posts. Fortunately for you....its not up to me here....heh.

jimmyjack said:

Please continue.

This post just proved your ignorance, and reduced your credibility to nothing. Word of advice, calling people fools isn't going to get you very far around here.

The last source also clearly states media other than mailing lists. Please learn to read.

You don't want to trust Wikipedia? That's fine. I'm more than aware that anyone can go in and edit it, I've done it myself on a particular article to keep it updated and current. But that's not the only place that has that information; feel free to look it up on your own, because I'm done with this, it really isn't worth any more of my time. That's what we have the moderators for.

tecoyah said:
OK..Hows this. It is my job to kill Spammers on the internet, and so, I have developed something of a professional opinion on this subject. Though you have poorly attempted to hide it, you have indeed Spammed. I would likely hold back the "Troll" title until you reply to my post. You would last less than a week where I work....likely less than three posts. Fortunately for you....its not up to me here....heh.

LOL I want your job....sign me up! :lol:

failed highschool english did we? "like" is a comparative word.

Well it depends in which context it is used.

What the hell does that have to do with deliberately getting pregnant??? I asked you to clarify 'deliberate.

If a man with AIDS deliberately has unprotected sex and gives a woman HIV, is it an accident?

I didn't make choices back then. You should not lie about your age in your profile, my child.

Who cares, you where once an embryo, had you have been aborted, the choices you have now would not exist, and you simply have to agree with this.

Again, prove it.

I don’t see why I need to prove that I accept your apology.

Failed reading too, I see. "Living, breathing persons" are not embryos. Embryos have no rights to live any more than anything else in nature. They do or don't. Again, rights are given by law only.

So is a man on a ventilator not entitled to life?

EXACTLY. An accident in an unexpected and unforeseen event. ***** happens.

So if I kill you by playing Russian roulette, it is an accident too.

No, that would be murder. Ending a pregnancy isn't murder. Might not be a cakewalk, but it's not killing someone. They aren't a someone until they are BORN.

If you mean being born is the point at which you arrive outside the womb, why do you put so much importance on a person’s location?

YAY! You see the difference!

WTF??? What does half of what you say have to do with anything?
Then don't ask non-existant people to prove a point you can't prove yourself.

Why not?

Stace said:
This post just proved your ignorance, and reduced your credibility to nothing. Word of advice, calling people fools isn't going to get you very far around here.

The last source also clearly states media other than mailing lists. Please learn to read.

You don't want to trust Wikipedia? That's fine. I'm more than aware that anyone can go in and edit it, I've done it myself on a particular article to keep it updated and current. But that's not the only place that has that information; feel free to look it up on your own, because I'm done with this, it really isn't worth any more of my time. That's what we have the moderators for.

I don't see the word "media" here:

tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams
To send unsolicited e-mail to.
To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

You have failed once again.

The little Boys' Sig:

I'm waiting for a pro-abortionist to successfully take up this challenge:

Prove a foetus is not a person.

After all it is you that wants to kill it, not me.

Though I am not a Pro-Abortionist (what the F@ck is that anyway), and really dont want to kill IT....I'll take a stab anyway....just for fun....ready?

Ok...this question is for the fetus.....how many fingers am I holding up?

...uh...no answer...hmm....wonder why

tecoyah said:
The little Boys' Sig:

I'm waiting for a pro-abortionist to successfully take up this challenge:

Prove a foetus is not a person.

After all it is you that wants to kill it, not me.

Though I am not a Pro-Abortionist (what the F@ck is that anyway), and really dont want to kill IT....I'll take a stab anyway....just for fun....ready?

Ok...this question is for the fetus.....how many fingers am I holding up?

...uh...no answer...hmm....wonder why

So is a blind man not a person either?

Try again!

:2rofll:
I choked on my ice cream, dammit!!!

ngdawg said:
:2rofll:
I choked on my ice cream, dammit!!!

LOL, careful now!!!!

This really is getting ridiculous, isn't it? ;)

Stace said:
LOL, careful now!!!!

This really is getting ridiculous, isn't it? ;)
Yea, but until NASCAR starts next month, this serves as my entertainment :mrgreen:

Hey, Stace-any cravings yet? Mine was Taco Bell:eek:

ngdawg said:
Yea, but until NASCAR starts next month, this serves as my entertainment :mrgreen:

Hey, Stace-any cravings yet? Mine was Taco Bell:eek:

OMG Taco Bell sounds soooo good right now....I wouldn't really say that I've had any cravings yet though, nothing out of the ordinary, anyway.....I'm sure it'll come eventually though!!!

So it is all about "winning" the individual posts through sophistic claptrap. Sure seems like you believe that the AIM site purpose is the same here. I really have better things to do than dealing with childish nonsense and denial of posted facts. I'll leave you for the moderators, if they so see fit.

steen wrote: "Because they are both from that british pro-life, censorship-prone site"

It may be possible to call it "anti-democracy" also. After all, democracy REQUIRES all sides of an issue to be discussed, if it is to be more than a propaganda-dictated sham.

In Message #14, jimmyjack quoted: "No unborn human qualifies for "person" status,"

--and wrote: "Woe! Stop your twittering right there, do not go any further! What proof do you have? Here's mine: {quotes dictionary}

I see you posted some other stuff in reply to Message #10. However, there is no indication that you read Message #12, which points out that dictionaries don't know everything, and ALSO tend to get edited to keep up with changes in the language. YOUR dictionary is one of those incomplete-and-out-of-date dictionaries.

Steen if you wish to comment on my reasons for defending jimmyjack at least get them right.

1 i am defending jimmyjack because i honestly do not see posting a link twice as spamming.

2 I am not British i am English there is a huige difference.

FISHX said:
2 I am not British i am English there is a huige difference.

Hahah, bull. Every English(wo)man is a Briton, but not every Briton is English.

where the hell did you get that from?

I am not british i am english i am not of mixed race i am english my mother is english my father was english as were all my ancestors tracked right back to the 1700,s

English = born on the main land of england.

And vergiss what are you ? an aborigine because only aborigone,s are truley australian

Back
Top Bottom