• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abortion is murder.

petrsykora39 said:
I agree but I don't think that's what you posted. You said that the legal argument is shakier before 5 months. Was that simply a typo or error?

That's my point. The legal argument of "abortion is murder" is shakier before 5 months, because before 5 months, the baby is not viable.

This whole 5 months or 20-week thing is, in essence, the viability argument. Basically, it deals with the issue that a fetus cannot survive on its own until after that point. A lot of people don't care about this issue. For them, it's all about human life beginning at conception.

Then I guess that's what you'd put my view under.

RightatNYU said:
That's my point. The legal argument of "abortion is murder" is shakier before 5 months, because before 5 months, the baby is not viable.

Then I guess that's what you'd put my view under.

Alright, now I understand. The anti-abortion legal argument is shakier. That makes more sense. I thought you meant the pro-abortion legal argument.

Lack of true altruism is the disease killing our civilization. To serve God and accept His will when planting a fetus as the result of human intercourse, is to serve your genes, your civilization and the rest of humanity.

By not doing so, however; thinking in purely egoistic terms ("I don´t want any children, and if I get pregnant I kill it.") and thus being the last one in your genetic lineage, you serve only yourself which is non existing, illusory and a mere image of nothing.

In this way, every individual, solemnly thinking in these destructive terms, is participating in bringing western civilization to the edge of its extinction.

Dictators as Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin may manifest them like saints to the the life hating demon which have made humans evil enough to kill there unborn children.

When will they eat them, as well?

Ormblomma said:
In this way, every individual, solemnly thinking in these destructive terms, is participating in bringing western civilization to the edge of its extinction.

Dictators as Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin may manifest them like saints to the the life hating demon which have made humans evil enough to kill there unborn children.

When will they eat them, as well?

I was going to avoid this topic, but as long as we're on dead babies, anyone got any good dead baby jokes?

RightatNYU said:
I was going to avoid this topic, but as long as we're on dead babies, anyone got any good dead baby jokes?

Who is anyone? And who is you? And what jokes are you looking for?

And telling you another thing to contemplate; the upheavel of your existens might have to do with your parental consideration of you beeing aborted or not.

Ormblomma said:
The souls of millions aborted are reborn as muslims to conquer Europe as an revenge for them being refused to live here.

Are you Christian? If so, you are aware that Christianity does not support the theory of reincarnation...

RightatNYU said:
What is better than a dead baby?
-A dead baby nailed to a treee.

What is better than a dead baby nailed to a tree?
-Ten dead babies nailed to a tree.

ShamMol said:
What is better than a dead baby?
-A dead baby nailed to a treee.

What is better than a dead baby nailed to a tree?
-Ten dead babies nailed to a tree.

What's worse than a garbage truck full of dead babies?
-One live one in the middle trying to eat his way out.

What's wrong with stabbing a pile of dead babies with a pitchfork?
-Your fork is way too big.

Fu_chick said:
Are you Christian? If so, you are aware that Christianity does not support the theory of reincarnation...

The old Christians did. In Sweden for one thousand years also Christianity existed together with Asatro, which is my religion to.

RightatNYU said:
What's worse than a garbage truck full of dead babies?
-One live one in the middle trying to eat his way out.

What's wrong with stabbing a pile of dead babies with a pitchfork?
-Your fork is way too big.

What's blue and wrapped in plastic?
A baby in a zip-lock bag.

What's green and wrapped in plastic?
That same baby six months later.

^LMFAO. Its horrible, but that is why it is so funny!

ShamMol said:
^LMFAO. Its horrible, but that is why it is so funny!
:lol:

I couldn't help myself. Once I saw other people telling jokes, I decided it was game on.

petrsykora39 said:
What's blue and wrapped in plastic?
A baby in a zip-lock bag.

What's green and wrapped in plastic?
That same baby six months later.

This is the most evil thing I´ve ever read. You people must be so sick!

Antti said:
This is the most evil thing I´ve ever read. You people must be so sick!
Bah! If I didn't know you were joking I would say get a sense of humor.

Fu_chick said:
Do you have any evidence to support this?

Unfortunately I cannot here and by this message confirm my statement by evidence. However I sense the truthfulness in the following here-saying:

In Constantinople in the ninth century there was a meeting, lead by very high Christian potentials, when there was decided to no more acknowledge incarnation as part of the Christian teachings. The argument for this was that people otherwise would prospone their salvation to their next life.

What's the difference between a trash can full of dead babies and mercedes benz?

I don't have a mercedes in my garage.

What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?

You can't get bowling balls out with a pitch fork.

Why did the baby fall of the swing set?

It was DEAD.

Gandhi, I LOVE the last one.

-How do you make a dead baby float?
Take your foot off of it's head.

-What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

Back
Top Bottom