• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abortion is here to stay . . . . thank Prochoice Bush . . .

GySgt said:
Wow. If the laws say's that I can have an abortion, then I have a choice whether or not to have an abortion. The consequences of it will be between me and God. I promise you that if God asks me if there were any accomplices, I won't mention you.

My point is, "Everyone will pay for his own sin, no matter what the laws of man say is legal. I tend to concern myself with my own soul. I don't worry about others. That's Gods job."

GySgt 13:13

Hey I like you catchphrase bible you quote out of . . . too bad you don't quote from the word of God.

Why don't you show me the verse from your catchphrase bible which says man's laws overrule God's laws?

Oh and liked how you avoided answering about your "savior" Bush being your blind guide.

My respect for your rank and your service knows no boundaries, Gunny. My respect for your simplistic views re God's Word and Man's Law does have limits, however. Please tell where in the Bible abortion is addressed. We all know than in Man's Law there are allusions...

I didn't say that man's laws are higher than Gods. I also didn't refer to President Bush as my "savior" and "blind guide". It sounds like you have a personal issue with abortion. It also sounds like you are a self-appointed representative of the "ant-liberal", which is an extremist that would blow up an abortion clinic while you spew scripture.

Did I assume too much? If I did...sorry. I was just returning the favor.

1STRet...The bible does not reference "abortion". What people do is take from what God say's about knowing you before you were born and directing that towards a fetus.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
I didn't say that man's laws are higher than Gods. I also didn't refer to President Bush as my "savior" and "blind guide".

No I said "President Bush was your "savior" and "blind guide". . . which of course he is.

GySgt said:
It sounds like you have a personal issue with abortion. It also sounds like you are a self-appointed representative of the "ant-liberal", which is an extremist that would blow up an abortion clinic while you spew scripture.

Well since you bow down to your savior's stance on abortion you are as liberal as they come since God is ultraconservative on this matter. . . "Thou shalt not kill" Exodus 20:13.

GySgt said:
1STRet...The bible does not reference "abortion". What people do is take from what God say's about knowing you before you were born and directing that towards a fetus.

Hey thank again for your unsubstaintiated claims . . .

2 Chron 28: 3 Moreover he burnt incense in the valley of the son of Hinnom, and burnt his children in the fire, after the abominations of the heathen whom the LORD had cast out before the children of Israel. {burnt...: or, offered sacrifice}

which of course goes against . . . "Thou shalt not kill" Exodus 20:13.

That catchphrase bible just isn't working for you today. . . maybe you need to preach to someone who has never read the Scriptures for it to be effective?

Don't have a foggy what you're talking about, or who the quotes are directed to. It's possible Gunny is confused, too.

It's OK, don't clarify. Please don't clarify...

Shamgar.............What the Bible say's is black and white (and red). Lead your "holier than thou" charge to the White House if it disturbes you so much. Abortion is wrong, but what someone else does is, frankly, none of your business. It will not affect your soul in the end, so what are you so worked up for?

I'm sure we could find all kinds of scripture about what you do wrong in life (Of course, I'm going on the wild assumption that you're not better than everyone else.) I grew up in churches with people just like you. People that quote the scripture selectively to suit their agenda at the time. I know more about what the Bible say's than you think. That is why I know enough to stay away from using it in an arguement. For every verse there is another that will counteract......I believe God gave David the strength and guidance to kill the Phillistine Giant? If you are going to argue against pro abortionists, then I suggest you stay away from screaming too much scripture. It has no effect on them.

Your attempt to insult by accusing me of thinking as President Bush as my "savior" is hysterical. It only serves to show us that you dwell in the realm of the fanatic. Calling President Bush a "savior" is a bit dramatic. In a few years there will be a new President you can blame for the worlds ugliness on.

The whole "catchphrase" Bible thing is played out. I guess some people need to believe that God likes them better.
There's nothing wrong with killing as long as you do it with a good attitude.

Now, enough foolishness. You bore me.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Shamgar.............What the Bible say's is black and white (and red). Lead your "holier than thou" charge to the White House if it disturbes you so much. Abortion is wrong, but what someone else does is, frankly, none of your business. It will not affect your soul in the end, so what are you so worked up for?

None of my business? Maybe you don't have this "black and white" in your catchphrase bible . . .

1 Cor 5: 9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to associate with immoral people: 10 Yet not altogether with immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then ye must needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such a person no not to eat. 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are outside the church ? do ye not judge them that are within? 13 But them that are outside God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

GySgt said:
I'm sure we could find all kinds of scripture about what you do wrong in life (Of course, I'm going on the wild assumption that you're not better than everyone else.) I grew up in churches with people just like you. People that quote the scripture selectively to suit their agenda at the time. I know more about what the Bible say's than you think. That is why I know enough to stay away from using it in an arguement. For every verse there is another that will counteract......I believe God gave David the strength and guidance to kill the Phillistine Giant? If you are going to argue against pro abortionists, then I suggest you stay away from screaming too much scripture. It has no effect on them.

See there are all sorts of contradictions in your catchphrase bible . . .there are none in Scriptures . . . It is obvious sitting church had no effect on you . . .

GySgt said:
Your attempt to insult by accusing me of thinking as President Bush as my "savior" is hysterical. It only serves to show us that you dwell in the realm of the fanatic. Calling President Bush a "savior" is a bit dramatic. In a few years there will be a new President you can blame for the worlds ugliness on.

Well like a little robot you follow your savior's (Bush) commands . . . even the one's that contradict the word of God. . . ah the righteous didn't do that . . .

GySgt said:
The whole "catchphrase" Bible thing is played out. I guess some people need to believe that God likes them better. There's nothing wrong with killing as long as you do it with a good attitude.

Hardly played out since I am "firing for effect" and you are taking bad damage. So as long as you have a good attitude you could kill babies . . .makes sense.

GySgt said:
Now, enough foolishness.

I doubt you are going to stop practicing your foolishness. . . .

Last edited:
:applaud Wonderful. You've certainly killed anybody's interest in talking about abortion with you. You have this thread all to yourself now.

GySgt said:
:applaud Wonderful. You've certainly killed anybody's interest in talking about abortion with you. You have this thread all to yourself now.

So is this final you are leaving . . . you said that before . . . but now your back again . . . must be the shell shock from all those direct hits . . .

Since you were wrong throughout the whole thread I doubt your "prediction" will pan out either.

GySgt said:
It truly is a wicked world when people rally and picket for the abortion and killing of innocent unborn babies and then turn around and rally and picket for the protection against killing guilty terrorists. This is the liberals path. This is their hypocracy and their celebration of immorality.
What are you talking about? Please show me these liberals who picket for protection of "guilty" terrorists? Guilty means convicted of a crime and sentanced to death.

Want to talk about hypocrisy? Please explain how the anti-choice crowd who claim that all life is precious, even embryos that would have to be thrown away yet are pro-death penalty? How can you be both?

GySgt said:
My only arguement with abortion is that it is one sided. While the woman is the one who has to carry and bear the pain, there is a father who has made that "fetus", but has absolutely no rights to life or death. Nothing changes after birth. The courts will make him take monetary responsibility whether the father wanted the baby or not. How about that for "Pro Choice".
OK....so by your logic then if a woman wants to not have an abortion and the man does then what?

26 X World Champs said:
What are you talking about? Please show me these liberals who picket for protection of "guilty" terrorists? Guilty means convicted of a crime and sentanced to death.

Want to talk about hypocrisy? Please explain how the anti-choice crowd who claim that all life is precious, even embryos that would have to be thrown away yet are pro-death penalty? How can you be both?

See sarge your prediction was bogus . . .

Hey don't upset sarge . . . he is a big victim of doublethink. . . . he think the American "Justice" system actually deals in "justice."

Exactly how many aborted fetus did you judge to be guilty before you slaughtered them 26 X World Champs? I guess you form of "justice" is just as good as sarge's . . .bogus.

galenrox said:
Yeah, do you even have the ability to grasp the concept that there is still no scientific fact determining what a human life is, and thus when it begins, and so by all reasonable logic we should assume when it comes out and can be on its own until such a time when it is scientifically proven that a fetus is alive!
Do you even get it at all? Is it completely lost on you that it's a matter of opinion?
We are a nation of laws, laws based on reason, and there's nothing more unreasonable than basing legislation off of religious dogma with no scientific concensus behind it!
And also, as you talk to us from your little moral high ground, let me remind you of something Jesus once said, "He who is without sin cast the first stone."

Oh but all the years in college and graduate school I certainly learned life began with a living sperm a and a living egg. Now I suppose you might think that dead sperm and dead eggs produce life. Since you have this wacko theory in your brain it is obvious you can't comprehend that human life doesn't spring up from dead tissues.

Yes Jesus did say that but since you take it out of context I will put it into context . . .

galenrox said:
Oh, now that's just ridiculous, I said nothing about dead tissue. NOTHING! What I said is that since there is no scientific definition of what human life is, there's no scientific definition of when a fetus becomes a human. You obviously believe it's at conception, I disagree, I believe is just one step closer to becoming a human life. It's a matter of OPINION! You understand that concept right, something that is not a fact, but based on an individual's belief? It's really not all that hard.

And how did I take that out of context? What hidden context was there, because from what I recall the pharises and the people were going to stone a whore, and then Jesus said "He who is without sin cast the first stone" and no one could. Now the lesson is that we are all sinners, so no one is in the position to judge anyone else.

Does the fetus have human dna? That is enough evidence for me that it is human...

galenrox said:
sperms and dead skin have human DNA too, so is dead skin a human being?

See ther you go again thinking that mommies and daddies need dead cells with DNA to make a baby . . . yes you need help.

galenrox said:
Oh, now that's just ridiculous, I said nothing about dead tissue. NOTHING! What I said is that since there is no scientific definition of what human life is, there's no scientific definition of when a fetus becomes a human.

Funny mommies and daddies have made live babies with live sperm and live eggs long before the word scientist was even invented.

Not judge anyone? Wow the unsubstantiated claims just keep coming from you . . .

Last edited:
galenrox said:
sperms and dead skin have human DNA too, so is dead skin a human being?

it is a human...or from a human... The thing is that the fetus has its own unique dna...

galenrox said:
Fantastic avoidance of the point. In this particular instance I mentioned dead tissue because you defined life as "has human DNA", and by that definition dead skin would qualify as a human life. Alright, another example, spit also has human DNA, so does hair, so are these things human lives too?

Ah . . . I didn't mention it . . .but commented on it . . . as for your avodiance of reality is another matter . . . Mommies and Daddies don't use spit to make babies . . .they use living sperm and living eggs which have DNA . . . so I take it you are done giving me bible lessons from your catchphrase bible?

galenrox said:
no, instead I'm just going to point out that you have now proven the point that having human DNA makes whatever a human life false, considering your admittance that other things containing human DNA are not in fact alive.

Oh no it look like basic the facts of human reproduction which run counter to galenrox's fantasy are ignored by galenrox . . . .

2 Thess 2: 9 Even him , whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deception of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all may be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You might want to only preach your fantasies to people who don't understand biology
and people who have never read the Scriptures to "buy" your "bridge" you are selling . . .

galenrox said:
A combination of 2 different sets of DNA, but still you have yet to prove that having DNA qualifies something as a human life by any stretch of the imagination.

How about a heart, brain, arms, legs, is living...

Is it human, you say not... Then what the heck is it...?

galenrox said:
How do you know it's living, which is a major factor in whether or not it's a human life.
Also, you could've just described a chimp or a bear, or a fetus, which I view as not a human, so no, that is not a human.

And did that other guy just imply that I am satan?

And reproductive science hasn't proven anything, and if, from what's been said, it has for you, you should probably go back to school and take some more science classes.

Well Satan is defined as an enemy of God and since you have zero conscience in regards to life. . . I would say that was a very good description of you. . . .your kind our out of the kingdom since you love to murder babies . . .

Rev 22: 15 For outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and immoral persons, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loveth and maketh a lie.

After all you love your lie to justify murdering babies. . . .

galenrox said:
How do you know it's living, which is a major factor in whether or not it's a human life.
Also, you could've just described a chimp or a bear, or a fetus, which I view as not a human, so no, that is not a human.

And did that other guy just imply that I am satan?

And reproductive science hasn't proven anything, and if, from what's been said, it has for you, you should probably go back to school and take some more science classes.

chimps and bears dont have human dna...

How do we know that you are living? Fetuses produce brain waves... They pump their own blood... They grow... WHy do you say that they aren't alive?

galenrox said:
If taken out of it's mother all of that brain waving and blood pumping comes to an instant hault. I consider a large part of being alive the ability to survive outside of my mother's womb.

And to those in a coma and can not feed themselves... They must not be human...

galenrox said:
If taken out of it's mother all of that brain waving and blood pumping comes to an instant hault. I consider a large part of being alive the ability to survive outside of my mother's womb.

Hahahahahahahahaha first science was your shield to justify abortion since "life" couldn't be proven . . . now when that shield is destroyed he falls back on the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY " . . . . 'I consider a large part of being alive the ability to survive outside of my mother's womb" . . . the great and all knowing "I" all bow down to "I."

Shamgar said:
Hahahahahahahahaha first science was your shield to justify abortion since "life" couldn't be proven . . . now when that shield is destroyed he falls back on the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY " . . . . 'I consider a large part of being alive the ability to survive outside of my mother's womb" . . . the great and all knowing "I" all bow down to "I."

And the I is wrong! HAHAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom