• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abortion doesn't cause breast cancer

Felicity said:
You are disagreeing with the International Society for the Study of Trophoblastic Diseases (ISSTD)?
Yes, I do. A fetus is a very specific entity with the major organ system foundation laid down. You saw the pictures of the hydatidiform mole. Those major organ systems were not present.

Felicity said:
Dude...life begins AT conception....THAT IS conception
Your claim remain a lie, as the egg and sperm are alive. Life is present before conception.

Felicity said:
I've never had a pregnancy that I am aware of that ended in a miscarriage....are you attempting to revel in a possible tradgedy?
Nope, I am merely pointing out that your claim wasn't factual.

Good, then perhaps we can get back to your lies about breast cancer and your COWARDLY refusal to deal with all the evidence I presented in the very first post of this tread?

Back
Top Bottom