• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion Clinic Kicks Woman Out at Closing Time While She’s Hemorrhaging From Her Abortion

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
"WOMEN' HEALTH"..my ass.

Meanwhile the Abortion as High Sacrament crowd continually OPPOSE COMMON SENSE LEGISLATION, that would require and MD with admitting privileges on the premises, and/or than only MDs perform this dangerous crap.

Abortion Clinic Kicks Woman Out at Closing Time While She’s Hemorrhaging From Her Abortion

A woman who received an abortion at the Preterm abortion facility in Cleveland, Ohio, was forced to call 911 for an ambulance for herself after she was put out of the facility at the end of the business day while still hemorrhaging from her abortion.

Ad Row 2

The incident occurred on November 9, 2018, at approximately 5:50 p.m. The 911 recording obtained by local pro-life activist Fred Sokol, who also photographed the incident, revealed that the 25-year old patient had an abortion at 2:00 in the afternoon and was released despite her heavy bleeding because the clinic was closing and the workers just wanted to leave for the day.

“I’m outside Preterm and I’m bleeding heavy,” the caller explained to the 911 dispatcher. “Like they just — they just left me bleeding like this.”

The dispatcher later asked her, “Is the bleeding heavy?”

“Yes,” the caller replied. “I’m bleeding through my clothes.”

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/10...Q8cwbMciKJFMwGE1Xb39-JnF0HP-A6lXmA_yOmp0PCi4M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifenews.

DP Left Alinsky Bull**** Dodge/Deflection..as predictable as the sunrise= cannot refute FACTS- ATTACKS SOURCE. It's 1998 still, to the DP left.

Do you think CNN was going to report this?

The ADMITTING HOSPITAL confirms the story.

Typical DP left response to ALL FACTS not from Left Rags:

heads in sand.jpg

DP Left Alinsky Bull**** Dodge/Deflection..as predictable as the sunrise= cannot refute FACTS- ATTACKS SOURCE. It's 1998 still, to the DP left.

Do you think CNN was going to report this?

The ADMITTING HOSPITAL confirms the story.

Typical DP left response to ALL FACTS not from Left Rags:

Lifenews is a hack prolife site.

Lifenews is a hack prolife site.

Lifenews is a very reputable pro-life site...as evidenced by the VERIFIABLE FACTS THEY PROVIDE:

So, on the record, you are then claiming that Cleveland's METRO HEALTH HOSPITAL FALSIFIED THEIR ADMISSION REPORT?

Silliass Alinsky BULL****.

What does kicking her out at closing time have to do with Drs?

What makes you think they wouldnt have done so with a Dr there?

They were assholes to not address her needs and kick her out, period.

Gee, there are some ****ty service providers out there...'newsflash!' There's no excuse for it but it's unfortunately common anywhere.

"WOMEN' HEALTH"..my ass.

Meanwhile the Abortion as High Sacrament crowd continually OPPOSE COMMON SENSE LEGISLATION, that would require and MD with admitting privileges on the premises, and/or than only MDs perform this dangerous crap.

A woman who received an abortion at the Preterm abortion facility in Cleveland, Ohio, was forced to call 911 for an ambulance for herself after she was put out of the facility at the end of the business day while still hemorrhaging from her abortion.

Ad Row 2

The incident occurred on November 9, 2018, at approximately 5:50 p.m. The 911 recording obtained by local pro-life activist Fred Sokol, who also photographed the incident, revealed that the 25-year old patient had an abortion at 2:00 in the afternoon and was released despite her heavy bleeding because the clinic was closing and the workers just wanted to leave for the day.

“I’m outside Preterm and I’m bleeding heavy,” the caller explained to the 911 dispatcher. “Like they just — they just left me bleeding like this.”

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/10...Q8cwbMciKJFMwGE1Xb39-JnF0HP-A6lXmA_yOmp0PCi4M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And atheist supporters of Planned Parenthood's infanticide agenda claim coat hangars are the thing to worry about.

What does kicking her out at closing time have to do with Drs?

What makes you think they wouldnt have done so with a Dr there?

They were assholes to not address her needs and kick her out, period.

Gee, there are some ****ty service providers out there...'newsflash!' There's no excuse for it but it's unfortunately common anywhere.

An MD would likely have not BOTCHED IT, nor would he have sent a hemorrhaging patient out into the cold, at the risk losing his medical license, as well as , had he ADMITTIGN PRIVILEGES, would have had an ambulance ready to take her to the hospital he was allowed to work at.

That this has to be explained to you, just HIGHTLIGHTS the utter lack of KNOWLEDGE behind the Abortion as Sport Cabal...and its UTTER DISREGARD FOR ACTUAL WOMEN'S HEALTH....

An MD would likely have not BOTCHED IT, nor would he have sent a hemorrhaging patient out into the cold, at the risk losing his medical license, as well as , had he ADMITTIGN PRIVILEGES, would have had an ambulance ready to take her to the hospital he was allowed to work at.

That this has to be explained to you, just HIGHTLIGHTS the utter lack of KNOWLEDGE behind the Abortion as Sport Cabal...and its UTTER DISREGARD FOR ACTUAL WOMEN'S HEALTH....

You cant know if a Dr would have just closed up shop or not. And Drs may perform abortions correctly that end up with excess bleeding too.

OTOH, as I asked before: what makes this 'business' any different than others? There will always be a few bad apples.

This business apparently did disregard someone's health. That's bad. What does that have to do with women's health and/or abortion in general?

Last edited:
And atheist supporters of Planned Parenthood's infanticide agenda claim coat hangars are the thing to worry about.

Come on man, if women got coat hanger abortions she may need to call 911 once the person left as they were still bleeding. When woman goes to a professional clinic she has the peace of mind knowing she may need to call 911 once the person leaves and she is still bleeding. Women fought hard for the right to bleed out on the sidewalk in front of an abortion clinic.

"When I left the mechanic's shop, they forgot to plug my oil and all my oil ran out as I drove away."

All mechanics are bad and hate cars!!!!!! Car's mechanical health is in danger! Mechanics really dont care!

"When I left the mechanic's shop, they forgot to plug my oil and all my oil ran out as I drove away."

All mechanics are bad and hate cars!!!!!! Car's mechanical health is in danger! Mechanics really dont care!

it did not happen

"WOMEN' HEALTH"..my ass.

Ad Row 2

And how many more abortions are performed around the country every day that do not result in complications? Hundreds? Thousands?

What happened to the woman in the story you cite is unacceptable and I hope the people responsible for possible failed medical care (her hemorrhaging does not necessarily mean there was an error on the meducal staff’s part) and who forced her out, knowing of her distress, are fired and/or prosecuted as appropriate.

Using this story as justification for mandating more onerous abortion clinic rules is weak sauce.

If you google the story, there is no legitimate link to this story, its a made up story. This is all these people have, make stuff up and argue that and claim it represents the other side. Truly sad, despicable people

Last edited:
And how many more abortions are performed around the country every day that do not result in complications? Hundreds? Thousands?

What happened to the woman in the story you cite is unacceptable and I hope the people responsible for possible failed medical care (her hemorrhaging does not necessarily mean there was an error on the meducal staff’s part) and who forced her out, knowing of her distress, are fired and/or prosecuted as appropriate.

Using this story as justification for mandating more onerous abortion clinic rules is weak sauce.

It's a total joke.

Abortion is 14 times safer than pregnancy/childbirth, yet no one is screaming that women should not be allowed to have home births or give up mid-wives and demand they have Drs present at every birth.

It's pure hypocrisy.

For reference:

Researchers found that women were about 14 times more likely to die during or after giving birth to a live baby than to die from complications of an abortion.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...than-giving-birth-study-idUSTRE80M2BS20120123

If you google the story, there is no legitimate link to this story, its a made up story. This is all these people have, make stuff up and argue that and claim it represents the other time. Truly sad, despicable people

And yet, it has provided me with a platform for an easy path to show just how hypocritical such 'believers' are. (See post 17)

Win-win!

Lifenews is a very reputable pro-life site...as evidenced by the VERIFIABLE FACTS THEY PROVIDE:

So, on the record, you are then claiming that Cleveland's METRO HEALTH HOSPITAL FALSIFIED THEIR ADMISSION REPORT?

Silliass Alinsky BULL****.

LOL! No, there's nothing reputable about them. And don't you realize this is god's way of PUNISHING HER for the MURDER of her PRECIOUS BABY?!?!?

If you google the story, there is no legitimate link to this story, its a made up story. This is all these people have, make stuff up and argue that and claim it represents the other side. Truly sad, despicable people

Yep. Under google news, there were three links only and all of them were to the OP's site.

Yup, of course, not buying any of the BS story. Christ, these pro life dirtbags just make **** up because they have nothing

And got Cleveland's Metro Health Hospital to FALSIFY THEIR RECORDS, too...amazing.

You cant know if a Dr would have just closed up shop or not. And Drs may perform abortions correctly that end up with excess bleeding too.

OTOH, as I asked before: what makes this 'business' any different than others? There will always be a few bad apples.

This business apparently did disregard someone's health. That's bad. What does that have to do with women's health and/or abortion in general?
What planet are you from?

An MD in the US is REQUIRED TO ADMINISTER EMERGENCY AID, or see that it is done.

Makeup some more ridiculous BULL**** in defense of your High Sacrament, Abortion.

"WOMEN' HEALTH"..my ass.

Ad Row 2

That is a horrible story, thanks for bringing it to our attention. This happens while abortion is a legal right. Could you imagine the carnage we would see if they ever took that right away.

Thank goodness there are some safe reputable places women can go to get an abortion. I just wish the safe places were available to everyone. Unfortunately many states put in draconian roadblocks to prevent access to safe medical procedures.

Come on man, if women got coat hanger abortions she may need to call 911 once the person left as they were still bleeding. When woman goes to a professional clinic she has the peace of mind knowing she may need to call 911 once the person leaves and she is still bleeding. Women fought hard for the right to bleed out on the sidewalk in front of an abortion clinic.

Abortion clinics are NOT MUCH BETTER, are they? No required MD performing them in many states...or not even required to have on ON HAND....same as any alleyway...

Back
Top Bottom