• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion Clinic Kicks Woman Out at Closing Time While She’s Hemorrhaging From Her Abortion

"When I left the mechanic's shop, they forgot to plug my oil and all my oil ran out as I drove away."

All mechanics are bad and hate cars!!!!!! Car's mechanical health is in danger! Mechanics really dont care!

More silliass nonsense on defense of the left's High Sacrament....

What planet are you from?

An MD in the US is REQUIRED TO ADMINISTER EMERGENCY AID, or see that it is done.

Makeup some more ridiculous BULL**** in defense of your High Sacrament, Abortion.

Yes they are.

And parents are required not to beat their kids to death.

Both still happen...so you are avoiding my point. I never justified anyone's actions. I just pointed out that there are going to be people that act criminally anytime, anywhere, in any business.

11760172_10153035956393907_1184432280352763416_n1.jpg

Abortion clinics are NOT MUCH BETTER, are they? No required MD performing them in many states...or not even required to have on ON HAND....same as any alleyway...

Ha ha, keep reading...your hypocrisy is showing.

And how many more abortions are performed around the country every day that do not result in complications? Hundreds? Thousands?

What happened to the woman in the story you cite is unacceptable and I hope the people responsible for possible failed medical care (her hemorrhaging does not necessarily mean there was an error on the meducal staff’s part) and who forced her out, knowing of her distress, are fired and/or prosecuted as appropriate.

Using this story as justification for mandating more onerous abortion clinic rules is weak sauce.

Requiring an MD to perform abortions, or to even AT LEAST HAVE AN MD on the PREMISES = "onerous abortion clinic rules? REALLY?

More silliass nonsense on defense of the left's High Sacrament....

Heh, it perfectly mirrors your drama.

And yup...it is stupid. Glad you recognized that.

If you google the story, there is no legitimate link to this story, its a made up story. This is all these people have, make stuff up and argue that and claim it represents the other side. Truly sad, despicable people

So the Clevelnad Metro Health Hospital was in on the lie , then??

And the 911 call, that led to the AMBULANCE to the HOSPITAL... all lies?

The left is absolutely INSANE when it comes to defending its Most Sacred Act...Abortion.

Notice...ZERO CONCERN FOR THE WOMAN..all comments express concern for ABORTION...

As I said.."women's health"..BULL****.

Last edited:
Heh, it perfectly mirrors your drama.

And yup...it is stupid. Glad you recognized that.

Reduced to AD HOM attacks ALREADY we see.

Meanwhile:

911 call...leading to AMBULANCE. Hospital admission.

No MD on site, much less performing operation.

Left outside to bleed.
"STUPID" scarcely covers it.

Reduced to AD HOM attacks ALREADY we see.

Meanwhile:

911 call...leading to AMBULANCE. Hospital admission.

No MD on site, much less performing operation.

Left outside to bleed.
"STUPID" scarcely covers it.

Agreed...same with the mechanic...but hey we'll all latch onto your conclusions: that means "abortion is bad! The clinics are all bad! They dont care and it's bad for women's health!" Yes, you're right...it does look stupid.

Care to address post 17?

Last edited:
Can you post an official statement or record from the hospital?

Why do the DP Left never read the links provided?

~
The dispatcher later asked her, “Is the bleeding heavy?”

“Yes,” the caller replied. “I’m bleeding through my clothes.”

The dispatcher asked how many weeks pregnant the woman was. “I’m not pregnant no more,” she said. “I had the abortion.”

At times throughout the call, the patient can be heard sighing and verbalizing as if she was in pain.

The bleeding woman was finally transported by ambulance to Metro Health Hospital for further treatment, according to a heavily redacted CAD printout.

Agreed...same with the mechanic...but hey we'll all latch onto your conclusions: that means abortion is bad! The clinics are all bad! They dont care and it's bad for women's health! Yes, you're right...it does look stupid.

Care to address post 17?

Because a hemorrhaging woman = your car.

eyes crossed puppet.jpg

Th GARAGE has Certified mechanics ON HAND; the ABORTION MILL DOES NOT HAVE MEDICAL DOCTORS even ON THE PRESMISES, MUCH LESS PERFORMING THE OPERATION.

Try another ASININE FAILED ANALOGY.

Because a hemorrhaging woman = your car.

We're talking about the irresponsibility of the service providers. We can substitute many things as analogies.

Heh, you just want to avoid recognizing that it fits perfectly.

And you still havent addressed post 17.

We're talking about the irresponsibility of the service providers. We can substitute many things as analogies.

Heh, you just want to avoid recognizing that it fits perfectly.

And you still havent addressed post 17.

Yeah CERTIFIED MECHANICS for your car. MEDICAL DOCTORS FOR YOUR SURGICAL PROCEDURES.

Why do you OPPOSE that PROTECTION FOR WOMEN at ABORTION CLINICS?

Yeah CERTIFIED MECHANICS for your car. MEDICAL DOCTORS FOR YOUR SURGICAL PROCEDURES.

Why do you OPPOSE that PROTECTION FOR WOMEN at ABORTION CLINICS?

Are all mechanics certified? Do you have to go to one that is?

Now...how about addressing post 17? That will answer your question too.

Lifenews is a very reputable pro-life site...as evidenced by the VERIFIABLE FACTS THEY PROVIDE:

So, on the record, you are then claiming that Cleveland's METRO HEALTH HOSPITAL FALSIFIED THEIR ADMISSION REPORT?

Silliass Alinsky BULL****.

Garbage site with garbage news.

If you post from garbage sites, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Are all mechanics certified? Do you have to go to one that is?

Now...how about addressing post 17? That will answer your question too.

If you consider SURGERY = to auto repair.

How stupid do you plan to go with this nonsense?

Why do you oppose an MD present at Abortion Mills?

Abortion is "safer than childbirth"? What BULL****.

Last edited:
Garbage site with garbage news.

If you post from garbage sites, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Yeah, the 911 call, ambulance, and hospital admission are all falsified.

Der....ummm...duh...

heads in sand.jpg

If you consider SURGERY = to auto repair.

How stupid do you plan to go with this nonsense?

Hey, it IS stupid...I'm just pointing that out about your conclusions, with a solid analogy.

That you pretend not to grasp it (or more sadly, maybe you really dont)...isnt my problem. Everyone else gets it.

Now...how about addressing post 17 and maybe it will clear things up for you.

Hey, it IS stupid...I'm just pointing that out about your conclusions, with a solid analogy.

That you pretend not to grasp it (or more sadly, maybe you really dont)...isnt my problem. Everyone else gets it.

Now...how about addressing post 17 and maybe it will clear things up for you.

Your analogy is ASININE.

Now answer why you OPPOSE MDs PERFORMING ABORTIONS, or EVEN REQUIRING ONE ON PREMISES?

Post #17 is IRRELEVANT TO THIS THREAD...desperate attempted deflection, just like your car repair bull****.

Requiring an MD to perform abortions, or to even AT LEAST HAVE AN MD on the PREMISES = "onerous abortion clinic rules? REALLY?
Is there an epidemic of botched abortions? What is the per capita rate of complications in abortion clinics? What percentage of abortion clinics currently have medical doctors on staff? Answer these three questions (providing evidence of validity, of course) and I’ll be happy to answer your “REALLY?”.

Your analogy is ASININE.

Now answer why you OPPOSE MDs PERFORMING ABORTIONS, or EVEN REQUIRING ONE ON PREMISES?

Post #17 is IRRELEVANT TO THIS THREAD...desperate attempted deflection, just like your car repair bull****.
This is GREAT!!!! You cant connect these dots either? :lamo

Here's post 17:

<the OP>It's a total joke.

Abortion is 14 times safer than pregnancy/childbirth, yet no one is screaming that women should not be allowed to have home births or give up mid-wives and demand they have Drs present at every birth.

It's pure hypocrisy.

For reference:

Researchers found that women were about 14 times more likely to die during or after giving birth to a live baby than to die from complications of an abortion.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...than-giving-birth-study-idUSTRE80M2BS20120123

Here, I'll spell it out for you: If it's not required to have Drs present for births, which are so much more dangerous, then why should there be laws forcing Drs to be present at abortions?

So my answer is: I'm not a hypocrite. It's not necessary.

Last edited:
Why do the DP Left never read the links provided?

~
The dispatcher later asked her, “Is the bleeding heavy?”

“Yes,” the caller replied. “I’m bleeding through my clothes.”

The dispatcher asked how many weeks pregnant the woman was. “I’m not pregnant no more,” she said. “I had the abortion.”

At times throughout the call, the patient can be heard sighing and verbalizing as if she was in pain.

The bleeding woman was finally transported by ambulance to Metro Health Hospital for further treatment, according to a heavily redacted CAD printout.

Whatever, if you want to believe what someone said someone else said that's on you. If they had a copy of the 911 call, it's interesting they didn't post that and the CAD printout provides nothing else to back it up either.

Some people do read but need more of something called evidence to actually believe it.

Yeah, the 911 call, ambulance, and hospital admission are all falsified.

Der....ummm...duh...

View attachment 67245902

Then where's the 911 call?

A picture of an ambulance proves nothing and that a female was admitted to the hospital after going to the clinic proves nothing of what you are claiming.

Yet, people who are asking for a little more evidence are the ones with their heads in the sand. :lol: You can't make this up.

Back
Top Bottom