• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion & Christ

No, your question was out in left field directed at me. I've never said or implied that Jesus said anything about abortion.

But, he did say something about: building walls, separating families, assassinating leaders, shaking down foreign governments, helping the rich get richer, cutting off food assistance to the poor, insulting political enemies, lying daily, and spewing enough hate to encourage more of it.

He pretty much said, "Do **** like that and I won't know thee."

On abortion though, he basically said: ye without sin cast that ****ing stone. Everyone else, stfu.

No, your question was out in left field directed at me. I've never said or implied that Jesus said anything about abortion.

YOu were responding to a post about Christians and abortion, and you mentioned what Jesus said. That is implied.

Self defense or an act of war. Either way, not murder.

Prove it was self-defense. Since Trump can't, maybe he'll hire the first person who can. :roll:

But, he did say something about: building walls, separating families, assassinating leaders, shaking down foreign governments, helping the rich get richer, cutting off food assistance to the poor, insulting political enemies, lying daily, and spewing enough hate to encourage more of it.

He pretty much said, "Do **** like that and I won't know thee."

On abortion though, he basically said: ye without sin cast that ****ing stone. Everyone else, stfu.

The "Ye who is without sin cast the first stone" was in reference to the woman caught having sex with a man not her husband.

He then told that woman "Go and sin no more" (very judgmental of Jesus there don't you think).

YOu were responding to a post about Christians and abortion, and you mentioned what Jesus said.

Yes......................................... and per the OP's quote, I asked what Jesus taught that Christians vote against. I'm not sure what you're not getting here.

What are people voting against that Christ talked about?

or you could have asked about the most important rules...

53abc1c978bbb.image.jpg

I never said or implied he did. I said what I've said for years now - I can't understand why Christians back him.

You have no intention of actually taking a deep dive into the quote that you provided, so..... ta ta.

Dive away, but first answer my question in post 3. I'm WAITING.

Prove it was self-defense. Since Trump can't, maybe he'll hire the first person who can. :roll:

Self defense does not have to be against an immediate threat. It can be against a possible threat.

Yes......................................... and per the OP's quote, I asked what Jesus taught that Christians vote against. I'm not sure what you're not getting here.

And, he specifically was talking about Christians and abortion, what do you not get? You are the one that brought up Jesus.

or you could have asked about the most important rules...

53abc1c978bbb.image.jpg

Should the Ten Commandments be followed? Should they be part of our government? Should we insert them into our Constitution?

What are you getting at here?

And, he specifically was talking about Christians and abortion, what do you not get? You are the one that brought up Jesus.

Jesus was mentioned in the OP. LOL!

Look, I know you just want to insert yourself here to argue, so I'll just leave you to arguing with yourself since you're making no sense.

Should the Ten Commandments be followed? Should they be part of our government? Should we insert them into our Constitution?

What are you getting at here?

you question was about what Republicans are voting against that's important to Christianity.

do you understand now?

you question was about what Republicans are voting against that's important to Christianity.

do you understand now?

Republicans? We're talking about all Christians no matter their party.

Which commandments are US citizens voting for or against on the ballot?

Last edited:
Self defense does not have to be against an immediate threat. It can be against a possible threat.

Then abortion is an act of self defense, since the zef is a possible threat to the woman's life/health.

Republicans? We're talking about all Christians no matter their party.

Which commandments are US citizens voting for or against on the ballot?

do you not know the Ten Commandments?

really. you're gonna ignore the most important Christian rules. you wanna start with #9?

Sure. Let's start with #9. Give me an example of what would be on the ballot that pertains to it and we'll discuss.

Back
Top Bottom