• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ability to hide specific threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflechissez

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I think I posted about this before, but can't find it. I would like to be able to prevent particular threads from showing up on my page. For example, there are 6 gun threads on the first page. I have the ability to hide threads on other forums that use this technology. Is there a reason that it can't be done here? Thanks in advance.

Gun control is a burning hot topic right now because of the recent mass shootings in Georgia and Colorado. The problem is too many threads about the same topic being posted.

What Xen Foro message board makes it possible to hide specific threads without hiding the entire section?

Use ignore feature on the people starting the threads you find insufferable.

Click on their username and then click the ignore option. POOF. Problem solved.

Not exactly the solution being asked for, but at least a decent work-around.

There isn't an option to "hide threads" and this isn't something we will add. As previously stated, you can ignore users but not threads. If you don't want to look at a thread, don't open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom