• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ABC News: Embattled Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve itself in agreement with New York AG

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[h=1]Embattled Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve itself in agreement with New York AG[/h]
President Trump’s embattled charitable foundation has agreed to dissolve itself under judicial supervision as part of a lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood.

The Trump Foundation had previously sought to dissolve on its own terms but has now signed a stipulation that requires it to do so with monitoring by the court and oversight by the attorney general’s office, which must review and approve disbursements of remaining funds to make sure the recipients are legitimate.
“Today’s stipulation accomplishes a key piece of the relief sought in our lawsuit earlier this year,” said New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood in a statement. “Under the terms, the Trump Foundation can only dissolve under judicial supervision – and it can only distribute its remaining charitable assets to reputable organizations approved by my office.”
Irony -- cheer irony.

During the campaign, Trump called the Clinton Foundation corrupt. It was clearly mere projection, as his foundation was merely a slush-fund to pay Trump expenses and illegal campaign contributions.

Just waiting for the "nothing to see here" crowd to chime in.

Bahahaha. The horrid little despot's house of cards is in flames.

[h=1]Embattled Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve itself in agreement with New York AG[/h]
Irony -- cheer irony.

During the campaign, Trump called the Clinton Foundation corrupt. It was clearly mere projection, as his foundation was merely a slush-fund to pay Trump expenses and illegal campaign contributions.

You mean to say that paying 20 grand for this:

imrs.php

was not a legitimate charity?

Fake news! Fake news! It's really the Clinton foundation that pays for such things!

This from the NY Times:
The closure of the foundation is a milestone in the investigation. But the broader lawsuit, which also seeks millions in restitution and penalties and a bar on President Trump and his three oldest children from serving on the boards of other New York charities, is proceeding.
Whew, Baron is safe.

This from the NY Times:
Whew, Baron is safe.

Who the **** names a kid "Baron" anyway? Wow that kid is gonna have a hard life (for a spoiled rich kid, but who knows if that lasts), wonder what he will think of his dad in 10 years?:roll:

Irony -- cheer irony.

Great! I’m glad the trump crime family is finally being held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be ironic if the judge orders that all the assets be given to a legitimate charity, like the Clinton Foundation?

Barron. I forgot about him. His father seems to have, too.
To be fair to Trump, the only person for which Baron exists is Melania.

Ivanka is clearly Trump's favorite. The meddlesome twins probably don't register unless they **** up. Poor Baron is an old man's child. He was never going to get the same level of recognition.

That's not Trump's fault. Melania needed insurance.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Ivanka is clearly Trump's favorite. The meddlesome twins probably don't register unless they **** up. Poor Baron is an old man's child. He was never going to get the same level of recognition.

I can't understand that. I don't find it difficult to love all of my children.

you forgot one :lol:

Irony -- cheer irony.

Between this and his university, there is no question.... Trump has a history of defrauding people

Bahahaha. The horrid little despot's house of cards is in flames.

His whole family is wrapped up in this, and they were chanting to lock others up. What a bunch of disgusting liars.

I can't understand that. I don't find it difficult to love all of my children.

Sure bro, but you aren't exactly jet setting every other week or being anywhere but around your kids...

Not hard to love someone when you're there.

Whole different ballgame when the age difference is nearly 60 years if not more and the kid you're raising has a royal's name. Oh, and you got 2 (3?) different ex-wives to pay child support to...

Who the **** names a kid "Baron" anyway? Wow that kid is gonna have a hard life (for a spoiled rich kid, but who knows if that lasts), wonder what he will think of his dad in 10 years?:roll:

At least they didn't spell it Barren.

you forgot one [emoji38]
Tiffany isn't his kid, bro. Lol, I think we all know that.

No, trump will die a pauper

If ONLY, but it wouldn't surprise me if he skates free on all this crap. there will always be someone foolish enough to prop him up.

If ONLY, but it wouldn't surprise me if he skates free on all this crap. there will always be someone foolish enough to prop him up.
The state tax evasion charges may be serious.

Back
Top Bottom