• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ABC - Atheists, Bible Christians, Catholics

I think I post enough of God's Word, that people can see that is not true...same book, same chapters, same verses, translated directly from Hebrew and Greek into English...if anyone has a different Bible, it's Catholics...

I've noticed you steer clear of John 1:1, though.

I've noticed you steer clear of John 1:1, though.

Wrong, I've explained that, too, of how John 1:1 has to be taken in context of other verses or otherwise one ends up with the wrong meaning, as you have done...sorry you were sleeping...:2razz:

Wrong, I've explained that, too, of how John 1:1 has to be taken in context of other verses or otherwise one ends up with the wrong meaning, as you have done...sorry you were sleeping...:2razz:

Every time you start "explaining" things you put me to sleep. And you were wrong that time, too.

Every time you start "explaining" things you put me to sleep. And you were wrong that time, too.

Of course you would say that and yet you're the one who comes up with contradictions in God's Word...go figure...

They were writing a book to promote a religion. Why wouldn't they?

So you assume that those "writing to promote a religion" are going to lie? Wow.

So you assume that those "writing to promote a religion" are going to lie? Wow.

Christians believe that about the founders of every other religion, so why is it a stretch to believe it about the founders of Christianity?

You count catholics as which?

@ Valery

Here is a question for you.

Until now we had TWO Bible Christians in this section, wo proclaimed that all Catholics are pagan and will end up in hell - or words to that effect.
And that everbody is damned, who is not a pious Bible Christian - whether they are Catholics or Moslems or Hindus or atheist - or whatever.

Are you now the THIRD Bible Christian here?

@ Valery

Until now we had TWO Bible Christians in this section, wo proclaimed that all Catholics are pagan and will end up in hell - or words to that effect.
And that everbody is damned, who is not a pious Bible Christian - whether they are Catholics or Moslems or Hindus or atheist - or whatever.

Are there any non-Bible Christians in the world?

Of course you would say that and yet you're the one who comes up with contradictions in God's Word...go figure...

I come up with contradictions in YOUR words...

Does anyone else need a definition for "Bible Christians"?
I think by and by everybody should know :)

I have given one example:

When they were sad at the sight of the "Notre Dame" fire.
Where-as those fanatical Bible Christians with no feeling for European culture were over-joyed at the sight of burning "idols".

well that is just one incident of tradegy, everyone can come together for tradegy but in terms of DEBATE

and what biblical christians were celebrating the burning?

@ Valery

I'm a Muslim.

I think I post enough of God's Word, that people can see that is not true...same book, same chapters, same verses, translated directly from Hebrew and Greek into English...if anyone has a different Bible, it's Catholics...

How do you figure Catholics have a different Bible?

I'm a Muslim.

Interesting.
Maybe some Muslims are as fundamental as Bible Christians?
So they are birds of the same feather?

well that is just one incident of tradegy, everyone can come together for tradegy but in terms of DEBATE

and what biblical christians were celebrating the burning?

Those "Bible Christians" in the Internet.
Those who think that the Pope is the Anti-Christ and that the RCC is the Whore of Babylon.

Those "Bible Christians" in the Internet.
Those who think that the Pope is the Anti-Christ and that the RCC is the Whore of Babylon.

im sure some radical evangicals were cheering for it but it was a very small minority

My idea:

Atheists and Catholics can find some agreement.
But Bible Christians can never agree with Non-Bible-Christians.

Because anything outside their narrow world is satanic.

Correct?

It depends. There are crazy narrow-minded people in all those categories.

Last edited:
My idea:

Atheists and Catholics can find some agreement.
But Bible Christians can never agree with Non-Bible-Christians.

Because anything outside their narrow world is satanic.

Correct?

catholicism seems to be completely full of **** with everything it claims is from a god as well

obvious you and other christians don't have a loving god to tech you about itself so you just hural am made bull**** back and forth at 1 another

Back
Top Bottom