• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abbas condemns Hamas attack; 4 Israelis shot dead (edited)

joergan

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
4 Israelis shot dead by Hamas terrorists in West Bank

4 Israelis shot dead by Hamas terrorists in West Bank
By YAAKOV KATZ AND YAAKOV LAPPIN
09/01/2010

Yitzhak Ames, Tali Ames, Kochava Ben-Haim and Avishai Schindler were all from Beit Hagai; Netanyahu tells security forces to act "without constraints against the murderers."

Four Israelis were killed Tuesday night in a shooting attack in the West Bank believed to have been aimed at torpedoing the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, set to kick off on Wednesday in Washington.

The four victims, described by a settler spokesman as a couple and two hitchhikers – were driving on Route 60 near the entrance to Kiryat Arba when their vehicle came under fire.

The victims were named as Yitzhak Ames, 47, and his wife Tali Ames, 45, Kochava Ben- Haim, 37, and Avishai Schindler, 24, all from Beit Hagai. The Ames couple had six children, including a oneand- a-half-year-old toddler.
-------------------------------------------------------------

This was ordered by iran and syria for obvious reasons, to scuttle the upcoming peace talks. As retribution and a warning, both nations should be struck hard as a message that the terrorism and violence will no longer be tolerated.

Iran's criminal regime of thugs and murderers is a cancer to be eradicated - no peace is possible in the middle east as long as it exists.

re: 4 Israelis shot dead by Hamas terrorists in West Bank(edited)

This was ordered by iran and syria for obvious reasons, to scuttle the upcoming peace talks. As retribution and a warning, both nations should be struck hard as a message that the terrorism and violence will no longer be tolerated.

tin_foil_hat.jpg

Re: 4 Israelis shot dead by Hamas terrorists in West Bank(edited)

Another reported post, keep 'em coming please...

The four victims, described by a settler spokesman as

settler+kids.jpg

settler children prepare for a game of cowboys and palestinjuns

Moderator's Warning:
joergan, you are now banned from posting in this thread. Any additional posts in this thread will result in additional infractions with increasing points for each violation.

Moderator's Warning:
Neither responding to a thread with nothing but a picture nor posting to tell another poster that they have been reported is acceptable. Cease this behavior at once.

LOL Is that you in the pic? Are you really so uninformed you think Iran and Syria want peace been Jews and Palestinians?

Who do you think funds Hamas? For God's sake do some basic research.

settler+kids.jpg

settler children prepare for a game of cowboys and palestinjuns

Does your hatred know no limits?

These were innocent people murdered here.

Apparently by posting a picture of a bunch of settler kids being taken to the shooting range(which doesn't happen anywhere else, of course) he can justify the cold blooded murdering of all settlers, including those group of 4 civilians that has included a pregnant woman.

Moderator's Warning:
Moving thread to the ME forums. Martial Law is now in effect for the duration of this thread.

Nobody's innocent. We all bear responsibility for the actions of our governments.

Nobody's innocent. We all bear responsibility for the actions of our governments.

So no innocents were killed in 9/11?

Are you for real? this is the most ideotic thing I've ever heard.
Well if this is the case please be sure to send a notice to our Air Force commander to erase the Gaza strip from the map, clearly there are no innocents there

So no innocents were killed in 9/11?

Not a single one, though if the target was America and the West there was surely some collateral damage.

Well if this is the case please be sure to send a notice to our Air Force commander to erase the Gaza strip from the map, clearly there are no innocents there

Why would we do that? Then the whole rest of the world would be on our case, and we can't kill them all.

Not a single one, though if the target was America and the West there was surely some collateral damage.

Why would we do that? Then the whole rest of the world would be on our case, and we can't kill them all.

I think that what Ido means is that if your world view sees people as directly responsible for their government's actions, then the Gaza Strip can be erased on its entire population.

I see that you also think the same about America, and being an American, you claim that you yourself are not innocent and might as well be brutally murdered by al-Qaeda terrorists.

I don't understand the logic behind such a view, but it is your own and free speech and all that, so feel free to advocate insanity.

I think that what Ido means is that if your world view sees people as directly responsible for their government's actions, then the Gaza Strip can be erased on its entire population.

I stop short of openly advocating that, but I wouldn't have a problem with it. Frankly, I don't see how this war can end any other way.

I see that you also think the same about America, and being an American, you claim that you yourself are not innocent and might as well be brutally murdered by al-Qaeda terrorists.

Why not? I'd do the same thing to them, given half a chance.

I don't understand the logic behind such a view, but it is your own and free speech and all that, so feel free to advocate insanity.

Insane? I'm merely being realistic. When your country is at war, you're at war. If anything, you should understand this better than I do.

Why not? I'd do the same thing to them, given half a chance.

Indeed, but they are terrorists.
Would you kill an innocent person?

In his view they are not innocent. If you live in a country you are a legit target just as the army and the goverment officials. As you wrote earlier an insane idea... I wouldn't want to cross by him in a dark ally :shock:

I would if I were dropping bombs out of an airplane or attacking economic and industrial targets. If my country were occupied by foreign powers, I'd kill collaborators and their families. Are you trying to say that you wouldn't? That you would eschew the use of airpower in warfare, and that you would tolerate your countrymen making deals with invaders?

Your military shows more restraint than I would choose to, but they still have plenty of "innocent" blood on their hands as well. It happens in every war. It is inescapable.

In his view they are not innocent. If you live in a country you are a legit target just as the army and the goverment officials. As you wrote earlier an insane idea...

That's how war works. That's how war has always worked. Enemy personnel are assets to be destroyed or stolen, no different than any other asset.

I would if I were dropping bombs out of an airplane or attacking economic and industrial targets. If my country were occupied by foreign powers, I'd kill collaborators and their families. Are you trying to say that you wouldn't? That you would eschew the use of airpower in warfare, and that you would tolerate your countrymen making deals with invaders?

Your military shows more restraint than I would choose to, but they still have plenty of "innocent" blood on their hands as well. It happens in every war. It is inescapable.

Perhaps I did not phrase my words well enough.
Would you deliberately kill an innocent person who belongs to a country you're at war at?
Not by targeting economic or military infrastructures, not by attacking enemy combatants and killing innocents as a collateral damage, would you actually open fire deliberately on people who you know are merely regular civilians?

Well, that's another vote for murder.

I find myself amazed at the lack of basic morality here, sometimes.

Well, that's another vote for murder.
No one is more murderous than the well-armed perma-victims of Israel and its American dupes.

A tower came down, there were Saudis on the plane that hit it, so the USA gave itself permission to kill millions of people in various unrelated countries.

Likewise, the "settlers" are foreigners to Palestine who get free land on what is left of Palestine proper. They settle on hill-tops so they can survey and terrorize the local Palestinians.

Why is this board so incredibly biased? How can you have a political discussion with ideologues who only know that "we are the good guys and they are the bad guys?"

And likewise, how can armed settler terrorists and American cluster bombs be "US?"

No one is more murderous than the well-armed perma-victims of Israel and its American dupes.

A tower came down, there were Saudis on the plane that hit it, so the USA gave itself permission to kill millions of people in various unrelated countries.

Likewise, the "settlers" are foreigners to Palestine who get free land on what is left of Palestine proper. They settle on hill-tops so they can survey and terrorize the local Palestinians.

Why is this board so incredibly biased? How can you have a political discussion with ideologues who only know that "we are the good guys and they are the bad guys?"

And likewise, how can armed settler terrorists and American cluster bombs be "US?"

Are you capable of speaking in anything but simple minded, reactionary cliches?

Are you capable of speaking in anything but simple minded, reactionary cliches?

Well, let's see; he's crying "murder" at Israel and the US all the while advocating the murder of all settlers, be it kids, pregnant women, elder men or any other settler.

I would say that in his world he has just praised the US and Israel, as the term "murder" is something that he looks upon favorably, no?

Well, let's see; he's crying "murder" at Israel and the US all the while advocating the murder of all settlers, be it kids, pregnant women, elder men or any other settler.

I would say that in his world he has just praised the US and Israel, as the term "murder" is something that he looks upon favorably, no?

I'm reminded of that old axium that if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typriters and an infinite amount of time, eventually one of them will write a novel, except in this case it's people thinking that if they can just throw enough sh!t at an issue, and do it relentlessly enough that what they are justifying is somehow actually justified.

Back
Top Bottom