• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abbas condemns Hamas attack; 4 Israelis shot dead (edited)

Re: 4 Israelis shot dead by Hamas terrorists in West Bank(edited)

you post as if only the Palestinian anti-peace opposition would benefit from such an attack immediately before the peace talks began. look again at your likud leadership:

appears we have agreement between the Palestinian terrorists and those of israel's right wing: peace talks should not go forward - there is no basis to achieve peace

why do you only focus on one of the two sides which takes this extreme position

The only actual Likud member you were quoting there was Ofir Akunis and I don't see the extremism of such comments, in comparison to the act of murder of 4 innocent civilians, so I really don't understand your claim that I should "focus on both of those extreme positions".
Murder is from a completely different realm than saying that everytime Israel extends its hand for peace the Palestinians make every effort to cruelly cut it off.

Back
Top Bottom