• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aaron Rodgers slams ‘fake White House’ after Biden’s vaccine joke

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

**** you, Aaron. Just retire already, you douchebag. 🖕
The whiny little vaccine dodger should keep his stupid blowhole shut. This was one of his best chances to get to the Super Bowl and he flubbed it. He should retire or go to a club with a coach who would put him in his place.

Think how screamingly idiotic a journalist has to be to think using a phrase like "fake White House" is a *gotcha*.....

The whiny little vaccine dodger should keep his stupid blowhole shut. This was one of his best chances to get to the Super Bowl and he flubbed it. He should retire or go to a club with a coach who would put him in his place.
Vaccine dodger? You mean someone who opted not to take the covid vaccine. There's nothing wrong with that.

The whiners are the people who are actually mad at him for his choice. Get a life.

Vaccine dodger? You mean someone who opted not to take the covid vaccine. There's nothing wrong with that.

The whiners are the people who are actually mad at him for his choice. Get a life.
Yes, vaccine dodger. He risks the health of his team mates and the staff by his irresponsible and stupid choices.

The whiners are (IMHO) the ones who are mad at people who call out irresponsible people for their ill advised medical decisions.

If I had to go home to the person he is engaged to, I'd remain unvaccinated as well..

The same Aaron Rodgers who willingly lied to the NFL and his team about being vaccinated?
Rodgers has no room to claim anyone 'fake'.
And he doesn't get suspended for it, but Antonio Brown does, What's up with that?

And he doesn't get suspended for it, but Antonio Brown does, What's up with that?
Good point.
The only thing I can think of is that it was Brown's multiple offense and Rodgers first one.

Karma smacked him in the face yesterday. Actually Karma and Bosa.
Loved watching that whiney prima donna jackass get sent packing in the playoffs... again!

Shouldn't lying Covidiots get suspended?

I don't know the details about Brown lying and trying to literally kill people, but iirc Rodgers didn't lie to the NFL, he mislead people publicly by stating he was "protected". Did Brown lie about being vaccinated? Could be a difference

No surprise that Rogers is a little pissy after blowing what is probably his last playoff game.
The interview with Rogers was done the day before the game.

I am a Packer fan, but Aaron is getting weird as he gets older. That and he has a terrible playoff record.
He was great QB at one time. Still one of the better ones but I do think he is past his prime.

Not sure Love will be the QB the Packers thought he would be when they drafted him. Was not impressed with his performance during the preseason.

Back
Top Bottom