• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aaron Hernandez: Murderer

One bright side for Hernandez is, he lived in a big house, and now he will live in an even bigger house and he won't even have to pay mortgage, taxes, utilities and maintenance for it. :thumbs: The dude is pimpin'!

Last edited:
He kind of did look embarrassed. He put his arms inside his t-shirt so we couldn't see them around his back handcuffed.

I saw more footage and have concluded he's just young, mean and dumb. Twenty years from now in prison after having thrown away a promising career and good life he'll *think*, "what have I done?"

This story becomes more ugly by the day. Odlin Lloyd was executed--five rounds from a .45, and the shell casings, including one thrown away at a store, have been recovered. The chewed gum has also been recovered, and that's DNA evidence that will place Hernandez at the scene, I think. A second man has been arrested. And LE is looking into a Hernandez connection to a double homicide in July of 2012.

From Fox News:

Ortiz was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn. Preleski says the arrest came as prosecutors and Bristol police were helping Massachusetts authorities in the investigation of the shooting death of Odin Lloyd.

Murder charges were leveled Wednesday against Hernandez who prosecutors say orchestrated the execution-style killing of the semi-professional football player in the early morning hours of June 17.

MyFoxBoston reported Thursday that investigators are looking into Hernandez as a possible suspect in a separate double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

New arrest in murder case involving former Patriot Aaron Hernandez | Fox News

Source: Hernandez being looked at in connection to double-murder - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

This story becomes more ugly by the day. Odlin Lloyd was executed--five rounds from a .45, and the shell casings, including one thrown away at a store, have been recovered. The chewed gum has also been recovered, and that's DNA evidence that will place Hernandez at the scene, I think. A second man has been arrested. And LE is looking into a Hernandez connection to a double homicide in July of 2012.

From Fox News:

Ortiz was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn. Preleski says the arrest came as prosecutors and Bristol police were helping Massachusetts authorities in the investigation of the shooting death of Odin Lloyd.

Murder charges were leveled Wednesday against Hernandez who prosecutors say orchestrated the execution-style killing of the semi-professional football player in the early morning hours of June 17.

MyFoxBoston reported Thursday that investigators are looking into Hernandez as a possible suspect in a separate double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

New arrest in murder case involving former Patriot Aaron Hernandez | Fox News

Source: Hernandez being looked at in connection to double-murder - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

Wow! Hernandez puts the exclamation point on the term "Thug Ball!".

For mone than a few years now pro sports has been slouching toward enabling thugs to gain national celebrity. It is, IMHO, past time for pro sports to clean up its act. Even college sports are beginning to ignore thuggery. It's not OK to steal, sexually assault women, physically assault people, take money under the table, use illegal substances and/or participate in gang activity. Too often now organized sports are telling kids it's OK, with a wink and a nod.

This guy is never going to see the light of day again, I'm willing to bet.

Sounds to me like a drug deal gone sour.

One bright side for Hernandez is, he lived in a big house, and now he will live in an even bigger house and he won't even have to pay mortgage, taxes, utilities and maintenance for it. :thumbs: The dude is pimpin'!

That's terrible. :mrgreen: He is soooo screwed.

What's the over/under on the number of people Aaron Hernandez has shot and/or killed in his lifetime?

He should have been a quarterback. He would have been a real gunslinger.

It looks like we might need another 'Law and Order' subforum.

What's the over/under on the number of people Aaron Hernandez has shot and/or killed in his lifetime?

He should have been a quarterback. He would have been a real gunslinger.

I heard he's being investigated for a double murder in NJ I think?

I heard he's being investigated for a double murder in NJ I think?

Yup, plus the guy he allegedly shot in the eye in Florida. There's gotta be more out there. The double murder was in down town Boston, unless you're referring to yet another one that I haven't heard about yet?

Yup, plus the guy he allegedly shot in the eye in Florida. There's gotta be more out there.

Funny that I never heard about any of that until this whole incident happened.

I thought the same thing as well. He must have been good at what he did off the field.

You could be right about the double murder. I wasn't sure. I just wonder how you can be a pro football player and been a suspect in a murder (or murders), and no one really hears about it. That's quite a BIG secret.

The third man--the older man, Wallace--is now in custody, and he drives a car whose color may be the same as the one used in the driveby last year.

I read today that the police are scrutizing Hernandez's tatts, looking for hidden gang signs because where he's placed in the prison population has to keep him safe.

Only 23 and had the whole world. And there he was with his buds executing a friend for talking to the wrong people at a nightclub. Odin Lloyd was shot five times, twice in the back after he was already down.

So goodbye baby and baby-mama. Goodbye McMansion and Hummer and $40 million-dollar contract, and say hello to your fans in the big house.

I saw him on the news this morning, and he certainly didn't look very remorseful for having killed his friend.

This isn't going to end like the Ray Lewis saga. I see more of a Rod Carruth scenario here than anything else.

Yeah, he's in deep doo-doo.

Law enforcement seems to have done an outstanding job so far. Good on them.

Unfortunately, I don't see the NFL doing much of anything about the thugging of pro football. If I'm not mistaken 30 pro players have been arrested this off season so far. No matter, you still have incredibly stupid people hanging around with I Love You signs and cheering and chanting every time Hernandez leaves the court house. As difficult as it is to accept, there are a lot of people out there who aren't very bright who support NFL thugs and NFL leniency way passed the dictates of common sense. That is who the NFL loves.

It isn't the entire solution, but part of the solution is money. There is waaaaaaaaaaaay too much money involved in the pro system.

Law enforcement seems to have done an outstanding job so far. Good on them.

Unfortunately, I don't see the NFL doing much of anything about the thugging of pro football. If I'm not mistaken 30 pro players have been arrested this off season so far. No matter, you still have incredibly stupid people hanging around with I Love You signs and cheering and chanting every time Hernandez leaves the court house. As difficult as it is to accept, there are a lot of people out there who aren't very bright who support NFL thugs and NFL leniency way passed the dictates of common sense. That is who the NFL loves.

It isn't the entire solution, but part of the solution is money. There is waaaaaaaaaaaay too much money involved in the pro system.

Actually since this is third pretty big NFL story involving a player killing someone else (the other two being the Chief guy who killed his girlfriend and himself and the Cowboys player who killed a teammate while drunk driving) Goodell might come out rather strong about this. The NFL might not even wait for the teams to do anything anymore.

The NFL might also be waiting to see how things play out with all the cases.

Actually since this is third pretty big NFL story involving a player killing someone else (the other two being the Chief guy who killed his girlfriend and himself and the Cowboys player who killed a teammate while drunk driving) Goodell might come out rather strong about this. The NFL might not even wait for the teams to do anything anymore.

The NFL might also be waiting to see how things play out with all the cases.

Another one under the Goodell administration: Donte Stallworth killing someone while driving drunk in Florida when he was a member of the Browns. He got a whole 30 days in jail for that, so I guess he's paid for his mistake. :rolleyes:

Today we discover that when he was 17 years old Hernandez punched a restaurant manager in Gainesville, Florida and ruptured the guy's eardrum. Hernandez was upset over a restaurant bill because Hernandez thought the alcoholic drinks on the tab were comped. Hernandez was 17 years old! We aren't talking about a very bright lad here. He obviously felt entitled because he on U. of Florida's football team.

This is pattern that is repeated in some form or fashion in college football towns all over America. Privilege is expected and often given. When it isn't extended some of the slower ones and some of the thugs (that's redundant) view it as disrespect. So your man Hernandez swings on a restaurant manager who is trying to collect for the check.

The report today says that the police were called and Hernandez was investigated, but he was a minor and the report cannot be made public. The report said the police didn't see the altercation and they didn't see Hernandez drink anything and it was determined then not to charge him. We don't know the details and it seems we won't.

We do know that the University of Florida surely knew at that point they had a problem enrolled in their program. We know that Hernandez did fail drug test(s) while he continued to play for Florida. We know that he was investigated in a drive-by shooting as while enrolled as well.

There is no way anyone that ****ed up should have remained on a college football team. But he did. It happens, probably more than we know. If the NCAA, the SEC, the University of Florida had ended their relationship with Aaron Hernandez would Odin Lloyd and others be alive today? It's a football problem and the NCAA and the NFL should address it. I'm betting they will give the problem little more than lip service.

The most recent Heisman winner tweeted recently that he could hardly wait to leave his university because he was ticked off at getting a ticket because his Mercedes's window tint was illegal. What was amazing to me was that the local police, as a courtesy, phoned him to tell him about the ticket. What? They couldn't just leave the ticket under the wipers? A football star is entitled to a heads-up from the cops?

Meanwhile, a guy the cops wanted to talk to in the Hernandez case crashed a car into a building early Sunday, killing himself. The car's owner is Andres Valderrama, Hernandez's uncle. The article linked also notes that the third man arrested, the older guym Ernest Wallace, listed his home address as Valderamma's. Kind of weird for an adult of 41 to list the uncle's address as his, I think. Man Killed In Farmington, CT Crash Was Linked To Aaron Hernandez Probe « CBS Boston

Back
Top Bottom