• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aaron Hernandez: Murderer

Aaron Hernandez lives in the town I was born and raised in. Where the body was found was REAL close to where he lives. What a dumbass. :doh

What is with these guys anyways? Can't they just be happy with their millions?

What is with these guys anyways? Can't they just be happy with their millions?

The problem is guys like this are thugs to begin with, and coming into millions of dollars because they're good at a game doesn't change their thug mentality. If anything it escalates it, because then they think they're above the law and untouchable, and sadly, a lot of times they are.

The problem is guys like this are thugs to begin with, and coming into millions of dollars because they're good at a game doesn't change their thug mentality. If anything it escalates it, because then they think they're above the law and untouchable, and sadly, a lot of times they are.

So what you're saying is you can the man out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the man? ;) True in some cases I guess. I would think that some would be grateful for the opportunity to escape that lifestyle though.

I'd say it's from being young, arrogant, pampered and around a steroid drug culture.

Kind of like being president...

apparntly no arrest have been made only search warrants have been issued.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1061955800 said:
Kind of like being president...

yeh because Obama screams thug for life....

apparntly no arrest have been made only search warrants have been issued.

I heard on my local news that an arrest warrant was issued for obstruction of justice.

ESPN said like 15 minutes ago, because it is hard to be on their knees in front of LeBron that long, that State Police said the warrant hasn't been issued yet, but will before the end of the day.

Looks like a nice house will soon be on the market in North Attleborough, MA. Freshly cleaned! Just needs a new security system.

Looks like a nice house will soon be on the market in North Attleborough, MA. Freshly cleaned! Just needs a new security system.

A VERY expensive house. That part of town is very nice and very expensive. Hope you have a lot of $$! :mrgreen:

A VERY expensive house. That part of town is very nice and very expensive. Hope you have a lot of $$! :mrgreen:

I figured that it must be a very expensive area, because, well it's Massachusetts, and the dude is a multi-multi millionaire multiple times over, and all he bought was a McMansion with neighbors 5 feet away on each side. A house like that around here in a similar neighborhood would be less than $1 million. In Massachusetts it's probably a $5 million house, or more.

I figured that it must be a very expensive area, because, well it's Massachusetts, and the dude is a multi-multi millionaire multiple times over, and all he bought was a McMansion with neighbors 5 feet away on each side. A house like that around here in a similar neighborhood would be less than $1 million. In Massachusetts it's probably a $5 million house, or more.

North Attleboro is a very nice town with a very good school system, so people are willing to pay the extra $$ to live there. I don't live there anymore. It's too expensive for me! :D I live in a cheap neighboring city now.

Dude is guilty as sin.
Broke phone, broke security system, cleaning crew at the house.
Just confess and get done with it.

Dude is guilty as sin.
Broke phone, broke security system, cleaning crew at the house.
Just confess and get done with it.

Why? Obstruct justice enough to make it extremely difficult for the state to make a case and you can get off with just a minor penalty.

Why? Obstruct justice enough to make it extremely difficult for the state to make a case and you can get off with just a minor penalty.

Why do all the things you can to make your self look guilty of obstruction? Oh, yea. To cover your real crime.

This is such a bummer for us fans.

Quite the bummer for Hernandez's friend Odin too and his family and girlfriend, the sister of the girl Hernandez is dating (I think).

Quite the bummer for Hernandez's friend Odin too and his family and girlfriend, the sister of the girl Hernandez is dating (I think).

I just wish the news articles would make it simpler and say 'Hernandez's baby momma's sister's penis of the week.'

Back
Top Bottom