• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A wrong bathroom incident you people caused me to remember

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I was at Jay Peak Resort in Vermont about two years ago and noticed a ruckus and crowd of girls in front of the bathrooms. At the water park, there were girls yelling "there's a man in the girls bathroom. It also served as a changing and shower room. Apparently, the girls had fled in a panic. If anyone claims that men in the girls bathroom doesn't cause distress, right there is a counter example.

Oh right, because he would not:
new-0322-trans-hughes-clr-jpg.jpg

In California, if he feels like a woman at that time, he's good to go. Your daughters have no rights in public facilities. This is why the push is in schools to get them used to it early, and in public buildings where the rules and regulations are at the whim of the governing authority.

I was at Jay Peak Resort in Vermont about two years ago and noticed a ruckus and crowd of girls in front of the bathrooms. At the water park, there were girls yelling "there's a man in the girls bathroom. It also served as a changing and shower room. Apparently, the girls had fled in a panic. If anyone claims that men in the girls bathroom doesn't cause distress, right there is a counter example.

They'll get used to it. And it should help them to know that it is for a good cause.

Some of you seem to be purposely obtuse... it scared the girls. I know my daughter once said, as she was about to go to the toilette, that a man just went in. She did not want to go in and waited. The point is that lots of girls do not want men in the bathroom/changing rooms with them and those assholes out there trying to force it on them are assholes that care more about the mentally challenged person instead of the child.

Some of you seem to be purposely obtuse... it scared the girls. I know my daughter once said, as she was about to go to the toilette, that a man just went in. She did not want to go in and waited. The point is that lots of girls do not want men in the bathroom/changing rooms with them and those assholes out there trying to force it on them are assholes that care more about the mentally challenged person instead of the child.

What do mentally challenged people have to do with it?

This is exactly why trans should use the restroom of the gender they present as. Under these stupid laws being passed, a F to M would have to use the ladies room, even though he'd be dressed as, and look like, a man. That would cause the reaction described in the OP.

This is exactly why trans should use the restroom of the gender they present as. Under these stupid laws being passed, a F to M would have to use the ladies room, even though he'd be dressed as, and look like, a man. That would cause the reaction described in the OP.

I am talking about transvestites, I think. Transgender, as long as they look like the gender... no big deal.

I keep fantasizing that one day while I'm taking a leak, some woman will walk in, take a peek and say "nice tool".

Oops, I meant fixing a leak, and the lady would be admiring my wrench.

Seriously, I don't know what the deal is. I dont know any guys that would freak out if a women visited the mens room, and I believe that the ladies rooms have individual stalls. Exactly what ARE ladies doing in those stalls that they don't want guys to know about?

I keep fantasizing that one day while I'm taking a leak, some woman will walk in, take a peek and say "nice tool". Oops, I meant fixing a leak, and the lady would be admiring my wrench. Seriously, I don't know what the deal is. I dont know any guys that would freak out if a women visited the mens room, and I believe that the ladies rooms have individual stalls. Exactly what ARE ladies doing in those stalls that they don't want guys to know about?

Oh the guys who want to keep their ahhhh 'shortcomings' private... ;)

And dude you DON'T want to know what women do in there!!!!! :shock:

And you are a bigot for not accepting their view without hesitation or question ;) ;) ;) (sarcasm).

Maybe it was a pre-op FtM transexual who was a biological woman who was required to go in the ladies restroom. You know, maybe it was the right wing assholes who forced that person who looks like a man to go in the ladies restroom.

I do't know if you're being purposely obtuse but either way, the law is going to end up making people who look like one gender go into the other genders' restroom. Changing the law to prevent little girls from getting upset is futile.

exactly right

Geeze, I can add "Bathroom Bigot" to my list of political sins.

I have no doubt Obama will someday march me off to the ovens.

Obama is just so far left, he can't even understand that his base, Mexicans, blacks, and the poor, are not on board with men traipsing into opposite sex bathrooms with the excuse "it's legal. Obama made it so."

Back
Top Bottom