• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Visual History of the Vibrator

The one for barbers. Ugh. A couple years ago the woman who used to cut my hair got hold of one of those and tried it out on my neck after a haircut. I don't know what it did, but she locked up my neck and shoulders for about a week.

The one for barbers. Ugh. A couple years ago the woman who used to cut my hair got hold of one of those and tried it out on my neck after a haircut. I don't know what it did, but she locked up my neck and shoulders for about a week.

She locked them up huh? Little bondage going on for Fisher? :lol:

Moderator's Warning:
Official caution: there is an explicit image in one of the pages in the link. Fair warning.

It's rather more impressive that the designers of some of the early products had essentially nailed the design for many of those massagers over the succeeding generations. I would call that an engineering success beyond wildest expectations.

Can we do a "Visual History of Boobs", now?

Haha- I have one of those that I picked up in an antique store as a novelty a few years ago. It never occured to me what it's use was.........
I guess I'm not hysterical enough. :lol:

Moderator's Warning:
Official caution: there is an explicit image in one of the pages in the link. Fair warning.

Hey man! That's false advertising!

Oh...wait....I had to go back and check again.

Can we do a "Visual History of Boobs", now?

"We think the female Homoerectus had breasts that averaged in this size...." ...[audience strokes collective beard with one hand...and the other hand goes....]

It's rather more impressive that the designers of some of the early products had essentially nailed the design for many of those massagers over the succeeding generations. I would call that an engineering success beyond wildest expectations.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. That very first picture, I thought "You can walk into a store and buy a massager that looks pretty much exactly like that right now".

:lamo Great thread Noodle!

Omg... when I was a kid I found the Prelude 3 in my house and thought it was a body massager for sore muscles, so I started using it on my shoulders and back for fun. I kept asking my mother to use it on me and she would refuse and walk away without saying anything. Now I know why!!!!

SOME THINGS CANNOT BE UNSEEN. :shock:

Um... only if you are completely clueless. :)

Back
Top Bottom