• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Virginia senator is arrested and charged with felonies.

CLAX1911

Supreme knower of all
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Virginia senator by the name of the L. Louise Lucas was arrested 4 conspiracy to topple a Confederate monument.

During the incident the statues were pulled off of a monument in debris from that hit a person and injured them severely.

During the incident senator Lucas was telling police they could not arrest the people defacing the monument.

This will be interesting to see how it ends.

I love it. :laughat:

I love it. :laughat:

But compared to running over peaceful protesters with cars, and shooting people dead in the street, like republican Trump rally attendees like to do, it's small potatoes. Murderers!

Last edited:
But compared to running over peaceful protesters with cars, and shooting people dead in the street, like republican Trump rally attendees like to do, it's small potatoes. Murderers!

Given that cities are currently experiencing lefty violence daily, this is actually funny.

We are not children.

We all know how it will end.

Has anything happened to other statue topplers? To looters? To mobs that try to burn down federal buildings with employees inside?

Of course, NOT!

That young lady is one of today's untouchables. She will not even get a slap on the wrist. More likely, she will be praised and given an award by some activists.

We are not children.

Has anything happened to other statue topplers? To looters? To mobs that try to burn down federal buildings with employees inside?

Of course, NOT!

That young lady is one of today's untouchables. She will not even get a slap on the wrist. More likely, she will be praised and given an award by some activists.

I know, just ask Roger Stone. Donald Trump says "do dirty work for me and get out of jail free!" He has to be stopped.

We are not children.

Of course, NOT!

She was already arrested.

Not sure what Trump really you are talking about, I haven't heard of that.

What in the world does this very silly post mean? More Trump hate? Yup it has to be that! :lamo :doh

She was already arrested.

As I write this, she has no doubt been released.

I bet you dollars to donuts, the charges will be dropped.

This is 2020 America.

And 2021 America under our new President will be even worse when it comes to special treatment for certain folks.

Have a nice day!

Virginia senator by the name of the L. Louise Lucas was arrested 4 conspiracy to topple a Confederate monument.

During the incident the statues were pulled off of a monument in debris from that hit a person and injured them severely.

During the incident senator Lucas was telling police they could not arrest the people defacing the monument.

She was not present "during the incident" so that is a lie. She also turned herself in and was released on a "personal recognizance" bond in a few hours.

Virginia state senator turns herself in to face charges in connection with the dismantling of a Confederate monument - CNN

As I write this, she has no doubt been released.

I bet you dollars to donuts, the charges will be dropped.

This is 2020 America.

And 2021 America under our new President will be even worse when it comes to special treatment for certain folks.

Have a nice day!

We'll see

What in the world does this very silly post mean? More Trump hate? Yup it has to be that! :lamo :doh

What this one is about is you realizing how serious that the murders are beginning to mount around Donald Trump, and that fact is very bad for him, so you try to make a joke out of it. Ain't gonna work, and it's shameful that you even try. That's what it means.

Back
Top Bottom