• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A video tribute to KO

I love the video, Grim, thanks for sharing. But realize your hero and Messiah Glenn Beck could be cast in a similar light.

Anyone know when he stopped saying 'This being the 76,000th day since Mission Accomplished'? I know he was still saying it well after Obama won, but I just realized the other night that he didn't say it.

And they missed "You're a FASCIST! Get them to print you a t-shirt with the word "FASCIST" on it." Classic Olbermann.

Anyone know when he stopped saying 'This being the 76,000th day since Mission Accomplished'? I know he was still saying it well after Obama won, but I just realized the other night that he didn't say it.

And they missed "You're a FASCIST! Get them to print you a t-shirt with the word "FASCIST" on it." Classic Olbermann.

Don't watch, if you don't like it. My MS Excel spreadsheet says it's 2922 days since Bush declared "Mission Accomplished" in Iraq. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom