• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Very Sad True Story With A Sadder Future "Hells Kirtchen Winner Loses"!

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
"Hell's Kitchen" champ Ja'Nel Witt tested positive for cocaine ... and that's why she wasn't allowed to accept the head-chef position at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant in Vegas ... TMZ has learned.

Talk about blowing a huge opportunity ...

Sources extremely familiar with the situation tell us ... Caesars Palace required Witt to submit to a drug test in order to take the job as head chef at the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, the position she earned after winning Season 11 of "Hell's Kitchen" earlier this year.

FYI -- Caesars has a notoriously strict drug policy ... and requires all employees to submit to drug testing.

But Witt bombed her test -- one source tells us she "failed miserably" -- and when Caesars found out ... they quickly kicked her ass to the curb.

But there is a silver lining for Witt -- we're told she WILL receive the $250k salary ... despite the fact she won't spend a single day in the kitchen.

Fun Fact -- $250,000 can buy roughly 10 kilos of cocaine ... depending on the quality.

Attempts to reach Ja'Nel were not successful.
So my two cents here are she has a coke problem and she gets the $250,000! Now take a guess where that free money is going!! Check back in six months when she is in jail. What a dumbass.

"Hell's Kitchen" champ Ja'Nel Witt tested positive for cocaine ... and that's why she wasn't allowed to accept the head-chef position at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant in Vegas ... TMZ has learned.

Sources extremely familiar with the situation tell us ... Caesars Palace required Witt to submit to a drug test in order to take the job as head chef at the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, the position she earned after winning Season 11 of "Hell's Kitchen" earlier this year.

FYI -- Caesars has a notoriously strict drug policy ... and requires all employees to submit to drug testing.

But Witt bombed her test -- one source tells us she "failed miserably" -- and when Caesars found out ... they quickly kicked her ass to the curb.

But there is a silver lining for Witt -- we're told she WILL receive the $250k salary ... despite the fact she won't spend a single day in the kitchen.

Fun Fact -- $250,000 can buy roughly 10 kilos of cocaine ... depending on the quality.

So my two cents here are she has a coke problem and she gets the $250,000! Now take a guess where that free money is going!! Check back in six months when she is in jail. What a dumbass.

If you look just two threads ago, I already posted this story.

If you are obligated to pay someone, you are obligated to pay them. Whether they save a spotted owl or kill themselves with drugs with the money doesn't make a difference as to you.

IMO, that's not her problem that is everyone elses problem.

There are plenty of people who use drugs recreationally but are perfectly functional.

I like to occasionally smoke weed or go all out and do a few bumps every now and again however it's not a habit....

Dang. I read this at TMZ. Was so glad Ja'Nel won. Really couldn't stand mousy Mary. But this is just sad. What a wasted opportunity.

In all fairness, though, the majority of the people who win Hell's Kitchen don't stay with the restaurant they are promised (if they even get it to start with). Huge disparity of what is promised vs. what is received.

Foodie Gossip: Hell’s Kitchen Winners: Where are they now?

she must have put some cocaine in her cupcakes hehe:mrgreen:

No, no, no. The story's all wrong. Let me tell you what I did. I was soooo excited about startin my new job, I thought I'd do a couple a lines of confectioners sugar right before I started. You know. Sweeten my disposition - that kind of thing. Somebody switched the sugar for coke. It wasn't me. I didn't know. Bitch set me up.

Obviously it didn't affect her ability to perform on the job, if she won the championship. Just another closed-minded, busy body company losing out on good talent due to arbitrary and ignorant policies that try to assert control over what someone does to their own body on their own time. Sad indeed.

Back
Top Bottom