• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A very interesting rumor I heard today..

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I don't think Clinton stands a chance in hell no matter who she runs against. People who have never voted in their lives will vote just to make sure she doesn't get elected. :lol: In an election you need to pull swing voters and Hillary no matter how hard she tries to hide it is a way over to the left. Her moving towards the center is the same ruse that her husband pulled in '92. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Bill Clinton? You mean the guy that had huge approval ratings WHILE he was getting impeached? Yeah the public sure hated him. Do you read the Onion? There was this article of Bush's obituary. Said he repealed the term limit for president. And promptly lost to Bill Clinton. :mrgreen:

And the polls show hillary winning some. Depends on who she's running against.

alphamale said:
Don't believe it. George Bush has always had a strong sense of loyalty to his staff, although that doesn't preclude Cheney deciding himself to do it.
Really?
Bush Dumps Economic Team
With new signs of trouble in the U.S. economy, President Bush fired two top members of his economic team on Friday. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and senior economic adviser Larry Lindsey were forced out in the first major personnel shakeup of the Bush administration.

Kelzie said:
Bill Clinton? You mean the guy that had huge approval ratings WHILE he was getting impeached? Yeah the public sure hated him. Do you read the Onion? There was this article of Bush's obituary. Said he repealed the term limit for president. And promptly lost to Bill Clinton. :mrgreen:

And the polls show hillary winning some. Depends on who she's running against.

No, Senator Clinton, I said she didn't I?

No, Senator Clinton, I said she didn't I?

Yeah but you mentioned Bill when you were talking about moving to the center.

Kelzie said:
Yeah but you mentioned Bill when you were talking about moving to the center.

Who do you think is running her campaign? All former members of the Clinton staff I'd bet. I haven't personally looked into it but I guarantee James Carvel is involved and that other guy who he wrote that book with who was on Cross Fire with him.

edit: Paul Something.

Who do you think is running her campaign? All former members of the Clinton staff I'd bet. I haven't personally looked into it but I guarantee James Carvel is involved and that other guy who he wrote that book with who was on Cross Fire with him.

edit: Paul Something.

And........?

Kelzie said:
Most polls show a 50% favorable opinion of Hillary. I doubt those are Republicans saying that.

http://www.pollingreport.com/C2.htm

She will get the nomination. It's not even a question.
I'll vote for her in a heartbeat. She is much better than her husband who was a Democrat in name only.

especially if McCain gets the Republican nomination..
ROTFLMAO.

:lamo :cuckoo: :2funny: :tocktock2

I saw a poll awhile back that said 46% of the people polled said no way in hell they would vote for Hillary and 17% said they would notl likely vote for her..............

That means if she got every other vote she would get 37%......Not good.............but I hope she does get the democratic nomination.........

Navy Pride said:
I saw a poll awhile back that said 46% of the people polled said no way in hell they would vote for Hillary and 17% said they would notl likely vote for her..............

That means if she got every other vote she would get 37%......Not good.............but I hope she does get the democratic nomination.........

The polls I just posted range from 57% support to 48% (Fox). Where'd you find yours?

Kelzie said:
The polls I just posted range from 57% support to 48% (Fox). Where'd you find yours?

They were either on MSNBC or FOX a couple of weeks ago..........They also had a poll of her against Juliani..I think it came out 50% to 22% in favor of Juliani..........I will try and find the links..............

Hey like I said in any case I hope she gets the dem nomination..........I don't have to worry about being tempted to vote dem that way.........

Back
Top Bottom