• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A very interesting rumor I heard today..

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Don't worry brillo head, and in the relationship with Bill, Hillary was obviously the butch.

Listen you damn punk, my hair is CURLY!

Condi was one of the architects of the Iraq war. She is incompetent, like the rest of the chicken hawks.

Don't worry brillo head, and in the relationship with Bill, Hillary was obviously the butch.

I would ban this guy, that's just not appropriate sir, I hope you're good enough to apologize!

Ya like a brillo pad, hence the joke.

Brillo pads aren't curly.

Why do women call it PMS?

Because mad cow disease was already taken!
BSE? How does that make sense?

steen said:
BSE? How does that make sense?

He's just trying to shock people. Be thankful you don't get it.

Kelzie said:
He's just trying to shock people. Be thankful you don't get it.

I think he knows this is a hurtful thing to say, and that it upsets you, especially with all the rest that is going on in this thread. I must say I was very angry when I read it, and I thought it was inappropriate, I hope he gets a warning at least.

Deegan said:
I think he knows this is a hurtful thing to say, and that it upsets you, especially with all the rest that is going on in this thread. I must say I was very angry when I read it, and I thought it was inappropriate, I hope he gets a warning at least.

You're kidding right? I mean seriously she asked who I was and what I did with the real TOT. Get a sense of humor for gods sake.

You're kidding right? I mean seriously she asked who I was and what I did with the real TOT. Get a sense of humor for gods sake.

If it's an acceptable joke between you two, I apologize, it just took me a back, and seemed very rude.

Navy Pride said:
Boy that is some heavy duty slander there..Of course you know why Hillary puts up with all oif Bill's womanizing right..........Its because she is a switch hitter and glad to keep his lame *** out of her bed..........

At least with Hillary is actually married and we know because they have a kid, has been intimate with a man. Condi on the other hand to no ones knowledge has ever even so much as dated a guy. I for one could care less whether she was a lesbian or what. However, its certainly a factor amoung socially conservative voters.

SouthernDemocrat said:
At least with Hillary is actually married and we know because they have a kid, has been intimate with a man. Condi on the other hand to no ones knowledge has ever even so much as dated a guy. I for one could care less whether she was a lesbian or what. However, its certainly a factor amoung socially conservative voters.

She dated an NFL player, now you know, stop smearing the woman!

You know what, STFU, I happen to know that when some one is good enough to put their picture on this site, and have some young punk call them "brillo head", that goes beyond joking. Now be an adult, and apologize for being a stupid child, and stop attaking this woman for being kind enough to put a face with the name!

SouthernDemocrat said:

It seems to me it's the liberals who are trying to make her sexuality an issue just as Kerry and Edwards did with Cheney's daughter.

Did you hear that wushing sound? It was the joke going over your head.
Did it now? You obviously don't recognize mockery if it is at all subtle. :rofl

It seems to me it's the liberals who are trying to make her sexuality an issue just as Kerry and Edwards did with Cheney's daughter.
And like Clinto... Oh, wait, that was the conservative bedroom police.

Deegan said:
You know what, STFU, I happen to know that when some one is good enough to put their picture on this site, and have some young punk call them "brillo head", that goes beyond joking. Now be an adult, and apologize for being a stupid child, and stop attaking this woman for being kind enough to put a face with the name!

Ya right feel free to make fun of me all you want I was totally joking.

Get a sense of humor:

http://debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=6930

steen said:
And like Clinto... Oh, wait, that was the conservative bedroom police.

No that's a question of honesty, he was cheating on his wife so who is to say that he wouldn't cheat on America? The President is supposed to be someone with the upmost integrity. And the evidence that he would lie in front of a Senate Congressional Hearing is proof that he is not a man of fine moral fiber.

Back
Top Bottom