• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A very interesting rumor I heard today..

What is Australian rules football? Is it soccer because if so soccer sucks!
Soccer (actually football) is wicked...much better than that american stuff...

Deegan said:
You obviously know nothing about this woman, you should really try to get to know her better. You would find that she is extremely intelligent, has been successful at everything she has every tried, i.e business, teaching, government, etc. To just shrug her off as a "Noe conservative fascist" is not only incorrect, but ridiculous when knowing her background, and obvious accomplishments.

She is an apologist for the Bush administration and our new resident propagandist, just like Colin Powell was.

It doesn't matter how smart you are if you still are willing to be a tool for imperialism and tyranny.

At least Colin Powell had the morality and dignity to resign for his beliefs. I will never hold Condoleeza in the same respect. The fact that she is so smart and still supports Bush makes her even more despicable in my mind.

Last edited:
Urethra Franklin said:
Your position? Sexism?
No it's not that unique. It's present in about 98% of heterosexual men:roll:
Yep, indeed you have been missed Urethra. :)

There are many many ladies that would not vote for a woman prez either.
It's not a sexual preference thing. It is not a race thing. It is a religeous thing.

I would like to hear your take on the US men fight Child support laws thread.

Neo-conservative facist may not be exactly the right term. I think he meant to lump her into the catagory of Yes-Man. Which is pretty much what she is.

Quote by Mrs. Rice: "Well, the president has made very clear that he considers Saddam Hussein to be a threat to his neighbors, a threat to security in the region, in fact a threat to international security more broadly... But in terms of Saddam Hussein being there, let's remember that his country is divided, in effect. He does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

A very different picture was painted by her when she said the following to persuade congress to authorize military use: "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

mnpollock said:
Neo-conservative facist may not be exactly the right term. I think he meant to lump her into the catagory of Yes-Man. Which is pretty much what she is.

Quote by Mrs. Rice: "Well, the president has made very clear that he considers Saddam Hussein to be a threat to his neighbors, a threat to security in the region, in fact a threat to international security more broadly... But in terms of Saddam Hussein being there, let's remember that his country is divided, in effect. He does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

A very different picture was painted by her when she said the following to persuade congress to authorize military use: "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

And she bought in to the same intelligence that so many others did, this hardly makes her a "yes man" but that said, I don't know of anyone working in an administration that goes out of their way to disagree with their president. This is the Bush plan, not her own, and given the chance, I believe she would have made entirely different decisions. This is probably why she will not run, it has already be determined what she would do and say, and she is much too smart to enter in to that scenario.

vauge said:
I really really like Condi Rice, she is awesome!

But, I am not ready and I believe the US is not ready to vote for a woman for US President.

My guess is that my position on this is not unique.

At least you're honest about it. America thinks it's an open minded country, but we've got a long way to go.

Chile elected Michelle Bachelet an agnostic, single mom as president.

PH2005120902159.jpg

hipsterdufus said:
At least you're honest about it. America thinks it's an open minded country, but we've got a long way to go.

Chile elected Michelle Bachelet an agnostic, single mom as president.

PH2005120902159.jpg

Along with Pakistan...and the Phillipines. Because, yes that's right folks. Third world countries, even ones with an official language of Islam with almost no civil liberties for women are more willing to elect a female to lead them. Makes me sick to be an American when people say stuff like that.

Third world countries, even ones with an official language of Islam with almost no civil liberties for women are more willing to elect a female to lead them.
and also islamic countries actually have christians in their governments (Palestine) whereas the US has how many muslims in the government

Willoughby said:
and also islamic countries actually have christians in their governments (Palestine) whereas the US has how many muslims in the government

I meant religion, not language, sorry. And the fact that they include Christians into their government is irrelevant (but good for them). 99% of the population is Islam. Women have little to no authority. And they can still elect a female leader, but we can't. It's disgusting.

Deegan said:
You obviously know nothing about this woman, you should really try to get to know her better. You would find that she is extremely intelligent, has been successful at everything she has every tried,

Dude! She totally struck out at the orthodontist! :rofl

Last edited:
Captain America said:
Dude! She totally bombed out at the orthodontist! :rofl

Yeah, but they love her in the U.K.:rofl

Navy Pride said:
Now I want to emphasize that this is only a rumor but I was talking to one of the officers of the Washington State Republican Party today in Seattle and he told me there is a very good chance that since the democrats are crying for President Bush to make changes in his administration that he is considering asking Dick Cheney to step down and to replace him with Condy Rice positioning her for a run at president in 2008.......

How do you guys/gals like that one?

I have said it before and I will say it again. The Republican "Big Tent" is really more of a bivy sack big enough only for white Christian men. No way, and I mean no way, would a pro-affirmative action, black woman, who is probably a lesbian, ever win the Republican nomination. She has less of a chance at winning the nomination as a pro-life Democrat would have at winning the Democratic nomination.

SouthernDemocrat said:
I have said it before and I will say it again. The Republican "Big Tent" is really more of a bivy sack big enough only for white Christian men. No way, and I mean no way, would a pro-affirmative action, black woman, who is probably a lesbian, ever win the Republican nomination. She has less of a chance at winning the nomination as a pro-life Democrat would have at winning the Democratic nomination.

Boy that is some heavy duty slander there..Of course you know why Hillary puts up with all oif Bill's womanizing right..........Its because she is a switch hitter and glad to keep his lame *** out of her bed..........

Kelzie said:
Along with Pakistan...and the Phillipines. Because, yes that's right folks. Third world countries, even ones with an official language of Islam with almost no civil liberties for women are more willing to elect a female to lead them. Makes me sick to be an American when people say stuff like that.
Why are we trying to imitate Islamic fascism and third world countries?

Synch said:
Why are we trying to imitate Islamic fascism and third world countries?

Because unfortunately they are more open to female leaders than we are.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
And that's why they're third world countries. ;)

And it's a sad, sad thing when an Islamic country is more accepting of women than the US is. But as long as you're okay with it...:roll:

Kelzie said:
And it's a sad, sad thing when an Islamic country is more accepting of women than the US is. But as long as you're okay with it...:roll:

Or maybe women are just too smart to run, I mean.......anyone who does, is obviously a lesbian!:roll:

Kelzie said:

I'll vote for a woman as long as she is Conservative alla Margaret Thatcher and Condoleeza Rice. I don't cast my vote based on sex but rather on ideology.

Deegan said:
Or maybe women are just too smart to run, I mean.......anyone who does, is obviously a lesbian!:roll:

Obviously. :roll: I can see why you are married Deegs. Your wife was lucky to find a decent guy. They appear to be in short supply.

I'll vote for a woman as long as she is Conservative alla Margaret Thatcher and Condoleeza Rice. I don't cast my vote based on sex but rather on ideology.

Really? No PMS jokes? No lesbian jokes? Who are you and what have you done with TOT?!?

Kelzie said:
Really? No PMS jokes? No lesbian jokes? Who are you and what have you done with TOT?!?

I must admit that during that time of the month someone needs to hide the big red button. And to be honest I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

I must admit that during that time of the month someone needs to hide the big red button. And to be honest I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Thank god. You had me worried there for a sec.

Kelzie said:
Obviously. :roll: I can see why you are married Deegs. Your wife was lucky to find a decent guy. They appear to be in short supply.

Well thank you Kelzie, I really hate this attitude that both sides share, this is certainly not a partisan issue, some other jerk was talking about how Condi Rice must be a lesbian just today. I am under no illusion that women can do it any better, but they certainly have earned the right at the position, and it's long over due!

And I assumed you were joking TOT, my anger was directed elsewhere, but now you made that bleeding joke, and that's just not clever, witty, or anywhere close to appropriate. I hate that damn cliche, a friend of mine made the mistake of repeating it in front of my wife, and he lives in his Mothers garage, you can imagine how much fun she had with him!:shock:

Back
Top Bottom