• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A very good suggestion.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Maybe instead of the NY Att General going after the NRA, she should see what is happening in her state. Shootings are up 72% and arrests are down 54%. Shouldnt she be doing something about those facts???

I have a very good suggestion: learn what a thread topic is.

Maybe instead of the NY Att General going after the NRA, she should see what is happening in her state. Shootings are up 72% and arrests are down 54%. Shouldnt she be doing something about those facts???

Is this your admission that you have no idea what an AG does?

Got a context for those numbers? This sounds like a mascara ad- 72% plumper lashes with only 54% of the mess!

By "very good question", you meant "predictable, boring, vaguely coherent partisan gibberish lazily packaged in a question that wishes it could do a better job of being rhetorical"?

So an AG is going after another one of your sacred cows. Womp-womp.

In the unlikely event that it is really just another Obama Deep State Plant Men In Black Illuminati hoax and not because they're thieving thieves, well, that's why we have juries. Until then, your thread is just another waste of space.

I'm sure, unlike Trump, she can walk and chew gum at the same time.

I have a very good suggestion: learn what a thread topic is.

Again I see you have no good reply. But gee you forgot to call me racist. That what losers do these days.

In the dictionary under Hypocrisy, it says

See democrat party

Back
Top Bottom