• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A typical debatepolitics thread

Stace said:
Why, thank you. I'm quite honored to be a member.

Now, can we make Tom give up the Scientology stuff? I liked him much better before he started getting all vocal about it. It creeps me out!

Darn it, Stace. You don't know the history of psychiatry. I DO!

I'm just kidding Stace, lol.

Last edited:
George_Washington said:
Darn it, Stace. You don't know the history of psychiatry. I DO!

I'm just kidding Stace, lol.

Oh man....that crap cracked me up!!!

LOL cnredd genius, pure genius. I applaude you good sir. I was laughing my guts out in the library. :lamo

But you forgot me.

GarzaUK: Chirps in on his high pedalstal thousands of miles away and whines how glad he doesn't live in awful big bad America. He then makes a snide comment about the war which gunny responds to in essay form. Too lazy to respond to gunnys thesis and prove his point, he abandons the thread until 2 weeks later when he makes another snide comment about the war and so on......

Maybe someone could point out if I'm missing anything? lol lol:smile:

George_Washington said:
Yes, you do. Nice ;). We should start a green eyed person club.

Do I count, my eyes are hazel, sometimes olive green and sometimes unfortunately **** brown?

alphieb said:
Do I count, my eyes are hazel, sometimes olive green and sometimes unfortunately **** brown?

Yes, Alphieb. You are beautiful, too. You can have brown eyes, black, or any color and still be beautiful. For example, Keira Knightly has naturally brown eyes and I think she is the hottest girl in Hollywood:

keiraomg7mg.jpg

keiraarthur233qm.jpg

Keira is definitely sexy, George. I'm also very partial to Reese Witherspoon.

George_Washington said:
Unfortunately, yes. Disturbing, isn't it?

I sure wouldn't fit in. Would it be OK if I ran around in my house slippers with no make up?

Stace said:
Keira is definitely sexy, George. I'm also very partial to Reese Witherspoon.

I love her personality and acting ability.

alphieb said:
I love her personality and acting ability.

Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore...they are just the most beautiful petals to behold. Both of them full of sweetness that blossoms from their faces, yet undertoned with feminine wiles that stir the passions and waken the most basic instincts. Ahhhh...I think I do love them both.

jallman said:
Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore...they are just the most beautiful petals to behold. Both of them full of sweetness that blossoms from their faces, yet undertoned with feminine wiles that stir the passions and waken the most basic instincts. Ahhhh...I think I do love them both.

cameron diaz and drew barrymore? BAH!

star2589 said:
cameron diaz and drew barrymore? BAH!

Hey, I love those girls. I dont actually want to put it in 'em or nothing, but I can still admire their beauty. Now Stanislav Ianevski...totally different story.:mrgreen:

George_Washington said:
Yes, Alphieb. You are beautiful, too. You can have brown eyes, black, or any color and still be beautiful. For example, Keira Knightly has naturally brown eyes and I think she is the hottest girl in Hollywood:

keiraomg7mg.jpg

If I did coke daily i could look like that too...:lol:

RightatNYU said:
If I did coke daily i could look like that too...:lol:

I agree.....the girl looks like a stick.

I'm with jallman, I like Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore. They're more womanly......I think Scarlett Johansson is very beautiful, too.

For those of you that don't know how this thread was started...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=257609&postcount=1

...there ya go.

That was genius. I now put out the call to arms. I think many here would agree that cnredd has a wonderful, quick, witty, scathing yet good natured sense-o-humor. Deserving of his "own" thread, which this was until you bastards cheapened it with partisan bickering. His humor is truly worthy of his "own" thread. Which this should be. I implore you all who think the Major General Big Lug (MGBL), my XO, worthy of this most holy of endeavors to make your voices heard, here, loudly, now. I say he should restart the thread in a while, after some thought of where he thinks such a thing should go. But let's for now let him hear it people, that we are solidly behind him, force him to do Gods work.

Or would you people just prefer to just friggin argue all the time?

mixedmedia said:
I agree.....the girl looks like a stick.

I'm with jallman, I like Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore. They're more womanly......I think Scarlett Johansson is very beautiful, too.

Cameron Diaz is ok. I am not a huge fan of Drew Barrymore personally. It's more cause of her personality. She did all those drugs and drinking when she was younger and then she married that Tom Green guy. That guy is nuts in my opinion. Plus he's ugly ,lol.

George_Washington said:
Cameron Diaz is ok. I am not a huge fan of Drew Barrymore personally. It's more cause of her personality. She did all those drugs and drinking when she was younger and then she married that Tom Green guy. That guy is nuts in my opinion. Plus he's ugly ,lol.

Drugs and drinking?!? In Hollywood??? *gasp* No!! Say it isn't so! :lol:

Kelzie said:
Drugs and drinking?!? In Hollywood??? *gasp* No!! Say it isn't so! :lol:

Not to mention, she divorced Tom Green a loooong time ago.

Drew is too greasy looking and Cameron Diaz and Keaira Knightly are sticks. I like girls curvy, like Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba or Christina Milian.

GarzaUK said:
Drew is too greasy looking and Cameron Diaz and Keaira Knightly are sticks. I like girls curvy, like Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba or Christina Milian.

I think Jessica Alba is better looking that Cameron Diaz and Keaira Knightly.I was seriously disapointed when I got back from Korea and found that dark angel was canceled.
jessica-alba-nude_020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom