• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A True Republican Telling It Like It Is

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is simple thread where a true Republican Texan is telling it like it is.

Nobody would take this bull**** artist seriously, he certainly is not a Republican

Nobody would take this bull**** artist seriously, he certainly is not a Republican

I have to agree... This guy uses typical leftist talking points to rant on Trump, but he's voting solid democrat? I understand there will be some republicans who don't like Trump, but you don't vote solid democrat because of it. That right there is a solid giveaway that he's a phony.

He blames Trump for the corona virus, says he's anti-first amendment, refers to the "kids in cages" canard, and rags on him about not disclosing his tax returns. Only a leftist shovels that kind of ****.

I have to agree... This guy uses typical leftist talking points to rant on Trump, but he's voting solid democrat? I understand there will be some republicans who don't like Trump, but you don't vote solid democrat because of it. That right there is a solid giveaway that he's a phony.

He blames Trump for the corona virus, says he's anti-first amendment, refers to the "kids in cages" canard, and rags on him about not disclosing his tax returns. Only a leftist shovels that kind of ****.

Lmao, I only listened to a few sentences and shut it off

and you know this to be a fact, how?

If I was you, I would sue him for lying in front of a camera and being in a video that has been seen by millions. How dare he lie that way. He is defaming the president in front of millions of people by saying he has been a Republican all his life and is now voting Democrat. You could check his voting record and prove he is lying, can't you?

Take him to court. If he is lying, his voting record would prove him to be a liar, right? I mean, he is lying on camera in front of millions of people. No one would be so stupid to put themselves in such a precarious legal position where he can sued, would he?

Quite a few Republicans and former Republicans are voting fully Democrat this cycle because they believe (as do I) that the current flock of Republicans have all allowed Trump to run roughshod and gave him cover. Thus, they all need to go.

You forgot ... anymore ... there seems to be a lot of those this past 3 1/2 years. Could it be that "Republican" stopped being "Republican".

Quite a few Republicans and former Republicans are voting fully Democrat this cycle because they believe (as do I) that the current flock of Republicans have all allowed Trump to run roughshod and gave him cover. Thus, they all need to go.

Very likely. But the Republican Party is a conservative party. And it is one thing to refuse to vote for Republicans for either going along with or failing to stand against Trump. It is quite another to vote against the Republican party on the basis of policy. But it appears that the reason that this man votes Republican is not due to policy considerations, but because he believes that Republican politicians taken as individuals are cut from a finer bolt of cloth than Democrats. He judges Republican Presidents to see where they stand via the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Cardinal Virtues. An interesting tact, and not the worst one I have seen.

However, it must then be asked, is he judging the Democrats that he intends to vote for using the same rubric? Because I cannot see how many Democrats fare better than Republicans on the scale that he uses.

Last edited:

Agree 100%, same goes for a lot of Independent voters, these clowns need to go along with their weak leader.

Yup..

The guy in the video is correct. Donald Trump is without virtue.

Prototypical rural Texas voter... decent guy that has no use for those who lack real character... His new book looks interesting...

Rob Witherspoon was born and raised in rural Texas. He earned a BA in Physical Education, UT Arlington 1985 and a BS in Aerospace Engineering, UT Arlington 1990. He lives in north central Texas with his wife and youngest daughter, and has spent much of his life in rural communities and on the ranch. He combines his love for Texas, the outdoors, engineering and his children in his writing. He hates vampires, werewolves, zombies and wizards (with the exception of Gandalf and Rincewind).

https://www.amazon.com/Rob-Witherspoon/e/B07HP89NWT/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Prototypical rural Texas voter... decent guy that has no use for those who lack real character... His new book looks interesting...

Rob Witherspoon was born and raised in rural Texas. He earned a BA in Physical Education, UT Arlington 1985 and a BS in Aerospace Engineering, UT Arlington 1990. He lives in north central Texas with his wife and youngest daughter, and has spent much of his life in rural communities and on the ranch. He combines his love for Texas, the outdoors, engineering and his children in his writing. He hates vampires, werewolves, zombies and wizards (with the exception of Gandalf and Rincewind).

https://www.amazon.com/Rob-Witherspoon/e/B07HP89NWT/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Thanks for the additional information. Makes the video even more believable and real.

and you know this to be a fact, how?

If I was you, I would sue him for lying in front of a camera and being in a video that has been seen by millions. How dare he lie that way. He is defaming the president in front of millions of people by saying he has been a Republican all his life and is now voting Democrat. You could check his voting record and prove he is lying, can't you?

Nope I have no access to anyone’s voting records, and I don’t care what he says ... he is a ****ing clown

You forgot ... anymore ... there seems to be a lot of those this past 3 1/2 years. Could it be that "Republican" stopped being "Republican".

Nope I didn’t forget it at all

This is simple thread where a true Republican Texan is telling it like it is.

Good video, and very good to see more and more republicans saying enough is enough with this character in the white house. They are patriotic enough to stop supporting the Trump/Putin ticket and speaking out about his character, or lack of. I respect all those republicans who refuse to put Trump over country in this election.

Why do you call him a bull**** artist, what he's saying is truthful. Seems like you may be one yourself? :lol:

Straight from the horses mouth

This last video needs to be seen (the one above this post). Like I said in the post. This is coming directly from the horse's mouth.

I thought about not voting straight ticket next time around but too many of our Republicans have ruined my respect for them by standing by Trump when they KNOW he's ****-up.

That tells me they put party over country. So, unless one of my Republican candidates finds the courage and integrity to stand up to Trump, (just one will be all it takes) I will vote straight ticket democrat next time around. But there is still time for them to find courage and integrity before the next election. And I hope they do because I do kind of like some of the Republicans around here, (their support for Trump notwithstanding.)

I think this election will be all about Trump. I hate to see the otherwise good Republicans going down with him. But they made their own bed. Now they have to lay in it.

I'm voting solidly Democrat in 2020. So as usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm voting solidly Democrat to punish the Republicans for getting behind Trump. I want them to suffer. I want them to collapse and have to rise back up to the party they once were before the morons went all in for Trump.

I'm voting solidly Democrat in 2020. So as usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm voting solidly Democrat to punish the Republicans for getting behind Trump. I want them to suffer. I want them to collapse and have to rise back up to the party they once were before the morons went all in for Trump.

I feel sorry for you and everyone else that lives their lives consumed by so much hate and anger.

God's speed.

Back
Top Bottom