• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A "TRUE" American

Roger1

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ya Gotta Luv Her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...I'd rather scratch out my eyeballs than have to Swipe and then Paste!!!

Flat-out spam.

Yeah...I'd rather scratch out my eyeballs than have to Swipe and then Paste!!!

How'd you even post that link like that? Were you intentionally trying to make the link not work?

I've seen her before but I watched part of this video. Nothing new, really. She's a lawyer, a judge, and a Trumpkin.

On the bright side, at least she's not a Clintonista or a Democrat. Well, probably not a Democrat. Trump is so who knows.

Ya Gotta Luv Her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N_S5dKrMVY

I like Fox News, but that presentation sounds like a carnival barker.

How'd you even post that link like that? Were you intentionally trying to make the link not work?

He must have been trained by an offshore IT worker.

If you're unable to access the above link, there's a good chance that you wouldn't enjoy the message anyway ;-)
It's targeted solely to American citizens whose love of country exceeds their own selfish agenda,
and their fear of criticism, bullies, law & discipline. Pretty tall order, eh?

If you're unable to access the above link, there's a good chance that you wouldn't enjoy the message anyway ;-)
It's targeted solely to American citizens whose love of country exceeds their own selfish agenda,
and their fear of criticism, bullies, law & discipline. Pretty tall order, eh?

Missed your target by a wide margin, I'd say, reading this thread. Mostly scornful feedback from both sides of the aisle.

Without freedom of criticism, homo sapiens are transformed into JELLYFISH!
No thanks, I'll take my chances with the bullies, in fact, I believe I shall become one of the bullies...LOL

If you 'truly' love your offspring, you'd never handicap them by making life easy in any way.

I like Fox News, but that presentation sounds like a carnival barker.

Unlike Loretta Lynch, Judge Jeanine is an honorable American who brings no harm to law-abiding citizens.
You can out from under the bed now ;-))

Ya Gotta Luv Her!

I more or less supported Brexit, but UGH, please do not post any videos from Judge Jeanine. She is as toxic as they come.

Ya Gotta Luv Her!

That person is stupid. Wars generate mass emigration, they always have. and the only thing that Trump is going to catapulted to is the toilet.

What the hell is wrong with her face? There's no facial movement on the upper part of it.

Rather than focusing on her gorgeous face, you might try focusing on her message (novel approach Ehh?).
Now then, if you're a victim of ADHD, please accept my apology.

Rather than focusing on her gorgeous face, you might try focusing on her message (novel approach Ehh?).
Now then, if you're a victim of ADHD, please accept my apology.

Except that her message is about rabid nationalism, keeping "undesirables" out. Might as well change the inscription on Lady Liberty to "We're not having any, so GTFO!" It's the antithesis of the principles the country was founded on. No matter how much the right wing wants to turn back thinking and bring the 1950s back it just isn't happening. The GOP is in shambles and until you come up with a message that works in the now, the bleeding ain't gonna stop.

Without freedom of criticism, homo sapiens are transformed into JELLYFISH!
No thanks, I'll take my chances with the bullies, in fact, I believe I shall become one of the bullies...LOL

If you 'truly' love your offspring, you'd never handicap them by making life easy in any way.

but if you love and understand your offspring AND are capable of good parenting you do indeed know when to make life easy for them as opposed to being cruel just for the sake of saying you would never hobble your kids

there is more than way one to destroy the human spirit

Back
Top Bottom