• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A True American Hero!!!!

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The father of Walter Wallace came out and made a public statement to the citizens of Philadelphia. In his statement he implored those rioting, attacking police, burning, looting busineses to stop. Despite his loss he has stepped up and pointed out the many wrongs being perpetrated under the guise of his sons death. This man cares about his family, community, the people living there and the health and welfare of the country. True American Hero. I understand his feelings although I don't agree with his use of the term murder in connection to the shooting of his son. I hope there is good thoughtful debate posted in response to this topic.

Can't disagree with that sentiment at all, so kudos to him for saying that. Looters don't benefit anyone else other than themselves; they are opportunists who take advantage of others during times of conflict. Stealing goods makes no political or social statement.

The father of Walter Wallace came out and made a public statement to the citizens of Philadelphia. In his statement he implored those rioting, attacking police, burning, looting busineses to stop. Despite his loss he has stepped up and pointed out the many wrongs being perpetrated under the guise of his sons death. This man cares about his family, community, the people living there and the health and welfare of the country. True American Hero. I understand his feelings although I don't agree with his use of the term murder in connection to the shooting of his son. I hope there is good thoughtful debate posted in response to this topic.
It says a lot when someone like this comes out and the radical left ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom