• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A tribute to a soldier

Arch Enemy said:
I don't like that link.

It was only to raise sympathy for our military. Our military is feared, not sympathized.

I'm sick of all this "remember our troops" advertisements and songs and other things which appeal to the human senses. No body forgets bout our troops! You don't have to remind us every day that people are dying in this world, and some of them just happen to be dying for Operation: "Uh-oh we made a mistake, no exit plan, lets try this!".

GGTHX

A millitary should be feared.

Arch Enemy said:
I don't like that link.

It was only to raise sympathy for our military. Our military is feared, not sympathized.

I'm sick of all this "remember our troops" advertisements and songs and other things which appeal to the human senses. No body forgets bout our troops! You don't have to remind us every day that people are dying in this world, and some of them just happen to be dying for Operation: "Uh-oh we made a mistake, no exit plan, lets try this!".

GGTHX

I suppose you didn't here about the last minute changes to the Iraqi constitutional referendum to appease the Sunni's who now look like they'll back it and start to play ball which will just serve to further weaken the insurgency which is already lacking any true support of the Iraqi people and I got this one out of the St. Pete Times THE most liberal paper in the U.S..

Arch Enemy said:
I don't like that link.

GGTHX

No one in the military wants your sympathy....They want your support.....They don't want to see our flag burned or see signs that say support the troops but kill their officers.....

AK_Conservative said:
:rofl Ok fine i guess i should come out with it, if it makes Canuck happy! All conservatives are nazi's! American politics is currently controled by conservatives, therefore, America is equivilant to Nazi Germany in oh so many ways! The second relationship between America and Nazi germany is that we play a lot of nintendo! Thanks canuck for letting me clarify that by your so justified means of FALSE LOGIC YOU INBACILE!!!! Why dont you crawl back in your self existance and twiddle your thumbs some more and self gratify yourself in the corner of your mothers bedroom! Sounds more sensible for you to do that than America is filled with nazi's!

not conservatives
only NEO~ CON~ARTISTS
that agree that its ok to ring up 6trillion$ past what grenspan said was the
limit to borrowing
just the ones that think its ok to do preemptive strikes on third world nations
just the ones that think it is ok to take a balanced budget from the democrats and baloon it into a moron dabacle
and use depleted uranium bombs
and to torture a 11 year old while his parents were forced to watch
ETC........
The UN is recording it all for you
bush and RUmmy DUMMY get ready to meet your maker

and use depleted uranium bombs

"Bombs"? What in the world are you talking about? There is no such thing as a depleted uranium (DU) bomb, as far as I know. (Granted, I've been away from the military for several years, so if something new has come up with this stuff, someone please correct me!) Several different types of ammunition are made from DU, including, I believe, some that is used on the A-10 Warthog tankbuster. The M1 tank (and maybe a few other armored vehicles) use DU as armor plating. It is used because its density makes it both an effective armor piercing projectile (i.e., a bullet, not a bomb); that same density makes it effective as protective armor. Though it is depleted uranium, it is harmless to those around it (otherwise, M1 tank crews wouldn't be able to be around the stuff) unless you're on the receiving end of a burst from an A-10 Warthog, that is.

Just exactly what is the allegation here?

oldreliable67 said:
"Bombs"? What in the world are you talking about? There is no such thing as a depleted uranium (DU) bomb, as far as I know. (Granted, I've been away from the military for several years, so if something new has come up with this stuff, someone please correct me!) Several different types of ammunition are made from DU, including, I believe, some that is used on the A-10 Warthog tankbuster. The M1 tank (and maybe a few other armored vehicles) use DU as armor plating. It is used because its density makes it both an effective armor piercing projectile (i.e., a bullet, not a bomb); that same density makes it effective as protective armor. Though it is depleted uranium, it is harmless to those around it (otherwise, M1 tank crews wouldn't be able to be around the stuff) unless you're on the receiving end of a burst from an A-10 Warthog, that is.

Just exactly what is the allegation here?
nukes are nukes I dont care how small they all have 1000 1/2 life
on a third world nation?
Your NaTL Gaurd (paintballers association of america ) are trudging through and all around it
they also used them on every major city in Iraq to combat insurgents
As per the UN inspectors assertions

Attachments

• crosses_bush.jpg
    crosses_bush.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
  • stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Used what, for cryin' out loud? M1A1 Abrams tanks? You betcha!

DU bombs? Don't exist, as far as I know. Keeping an open mind, though. Like I said, been away from the Army for a good while. You can convince me otherwise if you can document the existence of same.

oldreliable67 said:
Used what, for cryin' out loud? M1A1 Abrams tanks? You betcha!

DU bombs? Don't exist, as far as I know. Keeping an open mind, though. Like I said, been away from the Army for a good while. You can convince me otherwise if you can document the existence of same.

they are refering to the shells the tanks used on the cities and tanks

Thats what I thought. The DU shells used on Abrams and Bradleys are not 'bombs' -- they contain no explosive material, they do not 'explode' on impact. In fact, IIRC, because of their density, they also produce somewhat less shrapnel than conventional ammo, that is, they tend to fragment somewhat less and thereby produce fewer fragmentation wounds. Its all relative, of course, as anyone whose been on the receiving end of a burst from an A-10 will attest -- if they survived.

oldreliable67 said:
Thats what I thought. The DU shells used on Abrams and Bradleys are not 'bombs' -- they contain no explosive material, they do not 'explode' on impact. In fact, IIRC, because of their density, they also produce somewhat less shrapnel than conventional ammo, that is, they tend to fragment somewhat less and thereby produce fewer fragmentation wounds. Its all relative, of course, as anyone whose been on the receiving end of a burst from an A-10 will attest -- if they survived.

They're not this guys just a jack ass take a look at that middle thumbnail he's go there he's an illuminati conspiracy nut.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
They're not this guys just a jack ass take a look at that middle thumbnail he's go there he's an illuminati conspiracy nut.

I never noticed that. He realy is part of the tinfoil hat crew, And canadian to bot. Poor boy ain't got nothing going for him....

oldreliable67 said:

but are the depleted uranium you know the dense stuff that wil go through 2abrahms?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:

no
all FBI suspects that went into wtc on 9/11 (supposedly pilots of the ill fated planes) are alive and well
there is a conspiracy
wether the FBI got the wrong IDs I dont know the source of thier Info
the FBI might have been set up with those ids as well
not enough info to know at this time
that thumb nail was on TV and is indeed true

these are pics from the security camera at the pentagon ,at time of the blast.
I remind you no wreckage of a jumbo jet, or any jet ,have been seen.
the only thing that was taken from the pentagon was what looked like a 12 feet long and 4 feet across ,carried by about 12 gaurdsman(army personel) with cloth draped over it(flags I believe if memory serves me correctly)I witnessed that on tv when they brought it out .As well no materials( ie: wreckage) was in what should have been a debris field .and no seisemic reading was recorded for the pentagon strike as was the case for the wtc and pensylvania. crash sites.look at those PICS

I witnessed that on tv when they brought it out

Attachments

• breplace.jpg
    breplace.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
  • ImpactA500C.jpg
    ImpactA500C.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
  • ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
no
all FBI suspects that went into wtc on 9/11 (supposedly pilots of the ill fated planes) are alive and well
there is a conspiracy
wether the FBI got the wrong IDs I dont know the source of thier Info
the FBI might have been set up with those ids as well
not enough info to know at this time
that thumb nail was on TV and is indeed true

What the hell is wrong with you!?!

these are pics from the security camera at the pentagon ,at time of the blast.
I remind you no wreckage of a jumbo jet, or any jet ,have been seen.

What the hell is wrong with you!?!

I witnessed that on tv when they brought it out

What the hell is wrong with me!?! If you saw it on TV, then it must be true.

Here, here is a picture of you. It must be true, because I put it in this post...

canuck_terrorist.jpg

I told you Canuck was a terrorist, Billo...no matter how sad his taste in fashion!

oldreliable67 said:

I know guns I dont need a course ,ill give you a course in guns!
I own 23 guns
when you fire that shell ,things are breaking including the projectile
it doesnt need to fragment.
as soon as it splits its deadly .Assuming for example no shrapnel occurs and it only splits.still deadly radiation
that would be probably the case for the onses fired at cities and nissans and toyotas
the ones that hit the enemy tanks had fragmentation
it is the inner core that is dense the outter JACKET is much less dense
As I mentioned I am a Weapons expert with the guns I own
I am not an expert on an abrahms howitzer
But ammunition reacts the same way

There are now pockets in the cities,and Elsewhere they were fired.
with the paintballer association down there I expect they all lined for a shot with one.

there is uranium it has been stated and thats I believe depleted is 1000 1/2 life

equivalent to and xray everytime you passed a house with a projectile in it
and if you happen to get closer its probably like getting 100 xrays a min as long as you stayed that close
those are est amounts of radiation but are not rediculous
THE U.N( the big boys united nation earth All the nations will have it's hearings(Nuremburg) and we shall see all nations not envolved looking at theNUCLEAR user while shouting no nuclear for other nations TORTURE OF KIDS! )IS LOOking into it for usa.We the other nations the other 95% of the population of the earth FACTUAL FIG. will tell you what is going be and when its going to be done .And if Britain fired those amunitions and TOrtured they will be dragged by the scruff of the NECK into COURT
AFTER that WE may let your PRESIDENT say good bye before taking him
from YOU !
the little boy cant play with big toys
and if IT is assesed correctly will look very bad for America
along with the TORTURE
EXCESSIVE force is tied to the URANIUM shells that much I do know
dont you imbeciles have some regular ammo
whats with the strong man attitude on a third world country
Canda's Heavy destrory would of been better guns and ammo
then those shells
I mean what the hell happened
why did you go with torture =strongman
uranium munitions= over bore excessive war fare on 3rd wolrd nation last ammo to use its nuclear
those prisons gitmo,abu, and all the rest of the night of horrors feastifull you got going on down there has to stop
I could understnad if you were going after russia or china ww 3 scenario

IRAQ = SGT BERZERK and CAPTAIN Psycho
your
shame is the earth's to bare we all watched you do it

America's SHAME IT's NIGHTMNARE
IS unfolding
you let a 2 bit bum run you
no better then a mafia boss would be like
meet the 2 bit bum that everyone is refering to HITLER

in the Last PHOTO meet AN ALL AMERICAN
RON PAUL - congressman (REP)
see what he has to say

Republican Congressman Slams Bush On Militarized Police State Preparation
Ron Paul says indictment story is far more damaging than media is portraying, avian flu martial law provisions aimed at gun confiscation

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | October 12 2005

Congressman Ron Paul has accused the Bush administration of attempting to set in motion a militarized police state in America by enacting gun confiscation martial law provisions in the event of an avian flu pandemic. Paul also slammed as delusional and dangerous plans to invade Iran, Syria, North Korea and China.

Ron Paul represents the 14th Congressional district of Texas. He also

for more

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/121005slamsbush.htm

Attachments

• saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
  • whyhelpnever.jpg
    whyhelpnever.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 050614doomsday.jpg
    050614doomsday.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Jingo.JPG
    Jingo.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 121005paul.jpg
    121005paul.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Ron Paul represents the 14th Congressional district of Texas. He also serves on the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee, and the International Relations committee.

Republican Congressman Slams Bush On Militarized Police State Preparation
Ron Paul says indictment story is far more damaging than media is portraying, avian flu martial law provisions aimed at gun confiscation
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | October 12 2005
Congressman Ron Paul has accused the Bush administration of attempting to set in motion a militarized police state in America by enacting gun confiscation martial law provisions in the event of an avian flu pandemic. Paul also slammed as delusional and dangerous plans to invade Iran, Syria, North Korea and China.
Ron Paul represents the 14th Congressional district of Texas. He also serves on the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee, and the International Relations committee.
Paul appeared on the Alex Jones show yesterday and raised some interesting points about the possibility of imminent indictments of top Bush administration figures.
"I think there's a lot more excitement coming and it's not going to be good for the Republicans," stated Paul.
"The things that I hear have to do with Karl Rove and Abramoff and that's much much worse than anybody would believe and it involves DeLay as well."

"And that type of an indictment will be much more serious than the indictment of shifting campaign funds around.....there's some political infighting which could make that really interesting."
On the subject of the police state, Paul stated,
"If we don't change our ways we will go the way of Rome and I see that as rather sad.....the worst things happen when you get the so-called Republican conservatives in charge from Nixon on down, big government flourishes under Republicans."
"It's really hard to believe it's happening right in front of us. Whether it's the torture or the process of denying habeas corpus to an American citizen."
"I think the arrogance of power that they have where they themselves are like Communists....in the sense that they decide what is right. The Communist Party said that they decided what was right or wrong, it wasn't a higher source."
Paul responded to President Bush's announcement last week that he would order the use of military assets to police America in the event of an avian flu outbreak.
"To me it's so strange that the President can make these proposals and it's even plausible. When he talks about martial law dealing with some epidemic that might come later on and having forced quarantines, doing away with Posse Comitatus in order to deal with natural disasters, and hardly anybody says anything. People must be scared to death."
Paul, himself a medical doctor, agreed that the bird flu threat was empty fearmongering.
"I believe it is the President hyping this and Rumsfeld, but it has to be in combination with the people being fearful enough that they will accept the man on the white horse. My first reaction going from my political and medical background is that it's way overly hyped and to think that they have gone this far with it, without a single case in the whole country and they're willing to change the law and turn it into a military state? That is unbelievable! They're determined to have martial law."

Paul opined that the martial law provisions now being promoted by the Bush administration were a direct response to people's unwillingness to relinquish their firearms, as was seen in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
"I think they're concerned about the remnant, the remnant of those individuals who don't buy into stuff and think that they should take care of themselves on their own, that they should have their own guns and their own provisions and they don't want to depend on the government at all and I think that is a threat to those who want to hold power. They don't want any resistance to their authoritarian rule."
Paul opined that the government was on a delusional power trip that threatened the country.
"These guys are ready to start a war with Iran, Syria, North Korea or China. They can't possibly do that, it's so insane, we don't have the money, we don't have the troops, we probably don't even have the ammunition."
"But, if they are truly delusional they just might do something that's totally irrational."
Paul expressed his hope that finally some conservatives are waking up to the fact that the Bush administration is a trojan horse, especially after arch-liberal Harriet Miers was chosen by Bush to supposedly move the Supreme Court to the right, even though her record is atrocious and she has been involved in the past covering up for the Bush crime family's activities.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/121005slamsbush.htm

Attachments

• 121005paul.jpg
    121005paul.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The Arrogance of power that REP. Congressman RON PAUL is talking about,
i's the "arrogance of power"that is noted in my signature.

when you read my signature you will understand it's meaning better

The other 95% of Planet Earth is going to have ourselves that NURMBURG
USA BUSH STYLE

knowing that it may tip whacker bush to blow us all to kingdom come
Unless you Americans get off your Butts and IMPEACH THE BUZZARD

I know which side the ALL AMERICAN RON PauL IS ON
which side are you on

Canuck said:
The Arrogance of power that REP. Congressman RON PAUL is talking about,
i's the "arrogance of power"that is noted in my signature.

when you read my signature you will understand it's meaning better

The other 95% of Planet Earth is going to have ourselves that NURMBURG
USA BUSH STYLE

knowing that it may tip whacker bush to blow us all to kingdom come
Unless you Americans get off your Butts and IMPEACH THE BUZZARD

I know which side the ALL AMERICAN RON PauL IS ON
which side are you on

I know which side youre on... the left-wing extremist that has no substantial information for a logical argument! :roll:

AK_Conservative said:
I know which side youre on... the left-wing extremist that has no substantial information for a logical argument! :roll:

your own Ron PAUL (Rep) congressman tells what side take heed of his words

dont listen to me SON
listen to an ALL AMERICAN REP CONGRESSMAN Ron Paul

when AMerica stops thinking in terms of we are number 1
and starts thinking in terms of we are equal partners then the world will be a better place for you and I

Perhaps the PETRO EURO will make this come true we can only hope

AK_Conservative said:

The less you talk to him the less he might speak. LOL Or type...

Calm2Chaos said:
The less you talk to him the less he might speak. LOL Or type...

debate the issues
this is not a form of debate

Thats the funniest part when your faced with the truth you guys clam up and roller over

you have no logical recourse but to talk stupid like that

Talk about REP congressman RON PAUL

and talk about your use of nukes and torture
stop looking moronic
America teeters on the edge of a down fall
as it stumbles in the mid east and the world looks on and tallies the
war crimes
and all you can say when faced with RON PAUL REP CONGRESSMAN is
I dont want to know
pathetic debate platform you bring to the table

I see America falling apart finacially moraly it coming apart
IRAQ =America's war against humaity and the UN is taking notes
Americans that support the war in IRAQ will come to find that
It has put USA in a very sorry position in the world

even the only super power is no match for the world and we are going to wanting answers

Last edited:
CanDuck,

Debate? Who, you? What is the point? Even when one demonstrates to you that you are wrong, wrong, wrong, you just go to another thread and continue with the same :bs

Like with the 'nukes' thing. Like with the Greenspan thing. Like with the Iranian bourse euro thing. Like etc, etc, etc.

Ron Paul? He expressed his opinions, just as you have expressed yours. Everyone is entitled. One thing about Ron Paul: he hasn't gathered his opinions from a bunch of lunatic fringe websites. Unlike someone else that is a very frequent poster here, someone from up in la-la land.

oldreliable67 said:
CanDuck,

Debate? Who, you? What is the point? Even when one demonstrates to you that you are wrong, wrong, wrong, you just go to another thread and continue with the same :bs

Like with the 'nukes' thing. Like with the Greenspan thing. Like with the Iranian bourse euro thing. Like etc, etc, etc.

Ron Paul? He expressed his opinions, just as you have expressed yours. Everyone is entitled. One thing about Ron Paul: he hasn't gathered his opinions from a bunch of lunatic fringe websites. Unlike someone else that is a very frequent poster here, someone from up in la-la land.

Ron Paul has his opinions I have mine you have yours

like I explained to you about the nukes and you dont respond like when I show you ron paul's opinion you dont respond
IT's all been explained over and over to you
all you can do is say he has an opinion
you cant seem to understnad what that opinion is but it is ok your galvanized with your opinion
I respect your opinion
please respect other people's right to their opinion instead of acting like a jack ass

CanDuck,

like I explained to you about the nukes and you dont respond like when I show you ron paul's opinion you dont respond

About the nukes? I most certainly did respond. I responded with facts about what they are and what they aren't and you chose to ignore the truth and continue to post stuff about DU ammo that is just plain false and untrue.

Ron Paul? I'll repeat what I said previously: he has his opinion, you have yours, I have mine. I don't agree with his opinion - whats to debate? I don't agree with 99% of your opinions.

When I prove you wrong, like with the so-called 'nukes', you just go right on posting the same erroneous horse poop as if you didn't know any better. In the one or two instances when I have agreed with you, I have said so. When you are proven wrong, you just ignore it and go on as if nothing was said. So whats the point continuing to respond to your cut and paste lunatic-fringe-derived internet-worn drivel?

I give up. You win. Your posting campaign has worn me out. The ignore button for you. Adios.

Back
Top Bottom