• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A thought experiment

dex4974

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
I would like you to describe something that the opposition has been accused of that you either don't believe to be true or at least don't believe to be entirely true.

Many things, on both sides, care to narrow this down?

I am not sure my own accusation against Harris is true namely that she's anti Catholic (her Qs alone at the hearings do not prove it absolutely) but I'm about 80 percent sure that she is indeed anti Catholic

For one thing, most people probably are...

I am not sure my own accusation against Harris is true namely that she's anti Catholic but I'm about 80 percent sure that is ineed true.

For one thing, most people probably are...

Trump has EVER told the truth.

This is a what can charitably be called an incomplete sentence

It's a typo but it's not an incomplete sentence. It reads just fine. He thinks Trump has only told the truth.

This question isn't really for a poster like you.

I am going to go get another Bourbon and decide if I should be offended or not by this.

I can't think of one thing the Dems are accused of that they're not guilty of. There used to what were called Blue Dog Democrats or Reagan Democrats but those days are long gone. Now all they want to do is burn down cities and demand reparations.

I am going to go get another Bourbon and decide if I should be offended or not by this.

It means I think you're more open-minded than many.

I can't think of one thing the Dems are accused of that they're not guilty of.

Really? I've heard Alex Jones types say some pretty goofy ****.

Probably the biggest thing is that Republicans are often accused of supporting the wrong their party does as if they understand it, when I think they often are blind to it for various reasons. I also would say there is too much group blame, e.g., not all Republicans are 'Q' supporters. Too bad there aren't more false accusations I can think of, but the rest are either true or understatements.

Probably the biggest thing is that Republicans are often accused of supporting the wrong their party does as if they understand it, when I think they often are blind to it for various reasons. I also would say there is too much group blame, e.g., not all Republicans are 'Q' supporters. Too bad there aren't more false accusations I can think of, but the rest are either true or understatements.

I think it's fair to assume both political parties regularly exaggerate the wrongdoing of the other.

It's a typo but it's not an incomplete sentence. It reads just fine. He thinks Trump has only told the truth.

Oh...I thought it was something against trump. As we all know, only anti Trumpers mangle the English language.
.:)

I think it's fair to assume both political parties regularly exaggerate the wrongdoing of the other.

No, it is not fair. The left are the ones who have xaggerate and distort to the point of lying outright

Don't fall for false equivalency. It might be true both do, but that doesn't mean remotely the same amount.

Don't fall for false equivalency. It might be true both do, but that doesn't mean remotely the same amount.

I'm more critical of my side because being better is the point.

Trumpers will never agree with you

This is a what can charitably be called an incomplete sentence

The title of the thread: "I would like you to describe something that the opposition has been accused of that you either don't believe to be true or at least don't believe to be entirely true"

My response: "Trump has EVER told the truth."

Seems clear to me.

Back
Top Bottom