• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Texan's input.

Texas Gov. Abbott's first busload of illegal immigrants arrived in Washington DC today. They were off loaded a couple of blocks from the US Capitol building. As long as he keeps that up he'll keep getting reelected.

Worth a watch. Language warning.

This guy is an idiot.

btw, this IS covered in the national media. I posted links to Yahoo News, CNN and others in another thread on this topic.

Gateman_Wen, You of all people should know better than to present this bullshit.​

Texas Gov. Abbott's first busload of illegal immigrants arrived in Washington DC today. They were off loaded a couple of blocks from the US Capitol building. As long as he keeps that up he'll keep getting reelected.
What illegal immigrants?

What illegal immigrants?

The ones streaming across our southern border and swimming across the Rio Grande not wearing masks or having nasal swabs for Covid19. Where have you been the last 20 years?

The ones streaming across our southern border and swimming across the Rio Grande. Where have you been the last 20 years?
If the border patrol is putting them on busses and shipping them anywhere besides out of the country they aren't illegal.

"...local Texas media...."

:unsure:

He won't be able to keep it up unless there are a lot of illegal immigrants who want to leave Texas... Those that arrived today were appreciative of the free ride and are now headed to Miami.

The ones streaming across our southern border and swimming across the Rio Grande not wearing masks or having nasal swabs for Covid19. Where have you been the last 20 years?

The last 20 years you say... So mot just since Jan 2021? Has Abbott been doing these "safety inspections" for the last eight years while he was governor? Why did he start now? You are kind of making the guys point...

Well said! I don't know if it's true that's why Abbott is doing it, but it ought to make everyone as furious as this guy.

If the border patrol is putting them on busses and shipping them anywhere besides out of the country they aren't illegal.

Gov. Abbott is bussing illegals postage paid to Washington DC so Texas doesn't have to deal with them. Let Biden and Pelosi decide what to do with them.

The last 20 years you say... So mot just since Jan 2021? Has Abbott been doing these "safety inspections" for the last eight years while he was governor? Why did he start now? You are kind of making the guys point...

Why did he start just now? He's fed up with the liberal so called justice system that allows all sorts of things which are by definition illegal. Like crossing into a country by swimming across a river like the Rio Grande. People who do that shouldn't be offended when they're called wetbacks. Don't swim into my country illegally and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Why did he start just now? He's fed up with the liberal so called justice system that allows all sorts of things which are by definition illegal. Like crossing into a country by swimming across a river like the Rio Grande. People who do that shouldn't be offended when they're called wetbacks. Don't swim into my country illegally and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If they are seeking asylum they are complying with the law... Perhaps some legal education would help...

Gov. Abbott is bussing illegals postage paid to Washington DC so Texas doesn't have to deal with them. Let Biden and Pelosi decide what to do with them.

Just a stop on their way to Miami and other cities.. They are USING Abbott's free bus rides...

Shouldn't you be living in the woods somewhere away from humanity?

Blocking our supply chain on purpose hurts national security. The federal government should stop the sabotage by a rogue governor.

If they are seeking asylum they are complying with the law... Perhaps some legal education would help...

Asking for asylum lol! More like asking for Uncle Sam's welfare benefits and a nice cage to keep your kids in at the border while you're being processed.

It's what they do. Take and torture the hostage, blame the left.

I wasn't being flippant when I said...

Trumpism: the point is the ugly​

And then said instead...
Trumpism: the point is the evil​

Yay me I guess. ****ing hell. How can people vote for this? Can they really not find people who espouse their ideas but whose solutions isn't start burning everything down and threaten to complete the mission unless they get what they want?

Illegals are turned back. If these people were allowed to remain in country they aren't illegal.

Illegals are turned back. If these people were allowed to remain in country they aren't illegal.

Illegals are being turned back? If only it were so.

The last time I checked Biden was President and Harris was the "Border Czar." So where exactly are the Republicans involved in these border-crossing "safety checks?"

As usual, the leftist piece of shit has completely lost his tiny Texan mind and is blaming the wrong people. This is indeed a fine example of leftist lunacy, and amply demonstrates that leftist filth have completely lost touch with reality.

The last time I checked Biden was President and Harris was the "Border Czar." So where exactly are the Republicans involved in these border-crossing "safety checks?"

As usual, the leftist piece of shit has completely lost his tiny Texan mind and is blaming the wrong people. This is indeed a fine example of leftist lunacy, and amply demonstrates that leftist filth have completely lost touch with reality.
Dude. Check the news once in a while. You're making a fool of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom