• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A teacher saw a BB gun in a 9-year-old’s room during online class. He faced expulsion.

justabubba

long standing member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
got suspended for six days instead

this will probably be the only gun control thread in which turtledude and i will agree
the kid was in his own home
the teacher saw the BB gun and reported the student
the student was putting the gun away after a sibling had knocked it in the floor; he did not flaunt it during the online lesson

school should have contacted the parents and had the gun placed out of sight ... not punish the kid

this will probably be the only gun control thread in which turtledude and i will agree
the student was putting the gun away after a sibling had knocked it in the floor; he did not flaunt it during the online lesson

school should have contacted the parents and had the gun placed out of sight ... not punish the kid
These are the sort of people most Americans trust to raise their children for them.

This shit is why school choice is such an important issue.

Parents need options so they can keep their children away from ****ing idiot teachers and school administrators.

Some lawyer should take this case pro bono.

If teachers dont like the contents of peoples homes then they should take their filthy little liberal fingers and use it turn the camera off. They should be focused on teaching not creeping around a childs room.

FFS......really?

Could have been worse....I mean the kid might have had a Poptart gun.....oh. wait. 😐

FFS......really?

Could have been worse....I mean the kid might have had a Poptart gun.....oh. wait. 😐
OMG... really! I was thinking more along the lines of an impromptu torn piece of paper.:eek:

Reactions: Bum
Back
Top Bottom