• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A Survey of People

tmeyer908

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Here is my deal. I am in a statistics class. We were to make up a survey and have a mass random sample create answers to it. I decided I would post my survey in various chat rooms, such as this. I am in desperate need of some answers from people. Could you please do me a favor and answer my survey?
If you could, copy the survey and email me your answers,bolding your choice on the multiple choice. My email address is tmeyer908@yahoo.com. I prefer email, but if you would prefer to put your answers right here, go for it. I will only keep this up for three days as we are running out of surveying time. Thank you very very much!!!

Statistics Survey

Block 4

What is your gender? (choose one)
A. male

B. female

How old are you?

In an average week, about how many hours do you spend on the Internet?

What is the reason for which you are on the Internet most often? (choose one)
A. communication purposes (including email, instant messenger, blogs, chat rooms, etc.)

B. for entertainment (includes anything you would do for enjoyment)

C. to make purchases online

D. to research/access information (including the news)

E. for other purposes (please specify)________________________

In an average week, about how many hours do you spend playing sports or exercising? (including team sports for school, PE class, anything type of intense physical activity)

On an average day, what is your approximate total calorie intake?

Would you think that more than 1/5 of the calories you consume daily come from fats or sugars? (choose one)
A. yes, all the time

B. yes, sometimes

C. yes, rarely

D. no, never

email pretty please

Back
Top Bottom