• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

I think I get it now.
So, you weren't accusing him of assaulting women, you were just asking him if he assaulted women, and if he did, how many? And did he pay them off to get out of going to jail?
You forgot to ask him if he kicks puppies.
nice try, LOL.

nice try, LOL.
I'm not trying anything. I'm simply giving you a chance to apologize but I doubt that's going to happen. Is there any crime you'd like to accuse me of while you're on a roll?

I'm not trying anything. I'm simply giving you a chance to apologize but I doubt that's going to happen. Is there any crime you'd like to accuse me of while you're on a roll?
all you're doing is saying stuff i didn't say and talking about infractions when i explained exactly how the conversation, in this tread about paying off a woman, should have gone (before you jumped in).

now, do you want to apologize to me for saying that i said things i didn't?

all you're doing is saying stuff i didn't say and talking about infractions when i explained exactly how the conversation, in this tread about paying off a woman, should have gone (before you jumped in).

now, do you want to apologize to me for saying that i said things i didn't?
If you tell me what post number it is.

Indeed. He is very upset with you. He really needs your attention right now.
He must have sent you a text and asked you to back him up because he's in trouble. How sweet of you.

Has more to do with money and power, than it does with which political lean they have. Wasn't he a Democrat when this took place?

Good grief. What a stupid dumb-ass thing to do. I'm sure the lady is happy to receive the money..but that's not the point.
I don't even know anybody that would pull a stunt like that.
I'll bet you know anybody worth 200 billion dollars with an ego the size of our galaxy either.

Would anyone be truly surprised if this actually happened? I would not.
Companies don't pay settlements for bogus employee sexual harassment claims so this allegation likely has some basis in fact. Musk is an extremely immature and irresponsible CEO so it's not too much of a stretch to believe he engaged in this type of behavior. What is it with these jerks and their private planes?

The insurrection was just one city. When Trump wins again it will be Democrats conducting the insurrection in DC. Not only that, but they will burn every city in America. They've done that before....not very long ago.
The sedition was a purposeful act of assaulting Congress to overturn election results.

The Dementia Don ain't gonna "win again". He was fired.

LOL! Well just wondered how long it would take. Elon has decided he can no longer support the positions of the democrat party of this President so the left has started it's attack campaign. If was only a matter of time once he announced he would let Trump back on twitter.
Or, maybe, he is just a pig.

Actually I'm pretty happy. Crushing liberals in debates is fun.
I am concerned about the future of electric cars now. Beefheart's posts are probably going to mean the end of Tesla.
Oh such moronic hyperbole!

My posts are gonna end Tesla....:rolleyes:

That must be why he is supporting Republicans, the party of perverts

You are the one being defensive. But it's no surprise since this thread has failed so miserably. It was a nice try though. Just kidding. It was terrible right off the bat. Elon hurt your feelings so you just had to lash out to punish him...
beefheart goes up against the richest man in the world.....what a hero!
Feeling like a winner? You sure taught him a lesson didn't you?
His empire's gonna crumble now.
5 pages, and we are talking about the subject, not a failure.

You on the other hand, such sad attempts at talking smack. Ho hum.

This is so funny. One day Elon Musk is a liberal hero because he makes electric cars, pays a lot of taxes, creates a lot of jobs and believes in free speech.
Then he says something liberals don't like and he's the most evil human being on the planet. Hilarious.
and by god don't you even BEGIN to think any little thig like an unverified story is going to stop them from pounding on that point, either.

Aristocrats are normally the most perverted of society.

Is it racist to ask Elon to go back to Africa?

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.

According to the declaration, the attendant confided to the friend that after taking the flight attendant job, she was encouraged to get licensed as a masseuse so that she could give Musk massages. It was during one such massage in a private cabin on Musk's Gulfstream G650ER, she told the friend, that Musk propositioned her.
Did the check bounce ??

Back
Top Bottom