• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

Is it racist to ask Elon to go back to Africa?

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.

According to the declaration, the attendant confided to the friend that after taking the flight attendant job, she was encouraged to get licensed as a masseuse so that she could give Musk massages. It was during one such massage in a private cabin on Musk's Gulfstream G650ER, she told the friend, that Musk propositioned her.
LOL! Well just wondered how long it would take. Elon has decided he can no longer support the positions of the democrat party of this President so the left has started it's attack campaign. If was only a matter of time once he announced he would let Trump back on twitter.

And the delusion continues...
No delusion at all. The mainstream media is learning the hard way that honesty and truth are the best policies. They are returning to their roots. Since you think truth is delusional there is nothing more I can do for you.

LOL! Well just wondered how long it would take. Elon has decided he can no longer support the positions of the democrat party of this President so the left has started it's attack campaign. If was only a matter of time once he announced he would let Trump back on twitter.
Democratic leaders are a bunch of cry babies......and they have the nerve to complain that Trump cries when he doesn't get his way. Waa waa waa.

Yeah...sure.....

Defensive as always...
You are the one being defensive. But it's no surprise since this thread has failed so miserably. It was a nice try though. Just kidding. It was terrible right off the bat. Elon hurt your feelings so you just had to lash out to punish him...
beefheart goes up against the richest man in the world.....what a hero!
Feeling like a winner? You sure taught him a lesson didn't you?
His empire's gonna crumble now.

Democratic leaders are a bunch of cry babies......and they have the nerve to complain that Trump cries when he doesn't get his way. Waa waa waa.
1653023134256.png

Isn't accusing someone of a crime a violation of the terms of service?
Is asking a question a 1st amendment violation?

WHERE'S MY FREE SPEECH????

It doesn't matter how many pictures you post of one building under attack. Liberals burned every city in America a short time ago and they will do it at a much higher level when Trump wins again. But if posting a hundred more pictures makes you think liberals are sweet and innocent, carry on.

Is asking a question a 1st amendment violation?

WHERE'S MY FREE SPEECH????
When you join and agree to the terms of service, you agree to restrictions to your speech. No threats and no accusations of crimes.

When you join and agree to the terms of service, you agree to restrictions to your speech. No threats and no accusations of crimes.
Is that like Twitter?

He's particularly agitated this evening.
Actually I'm pretty happy. Crushing liberals in debates is fun.
I am concerned about the future of electric cars now. Beefheart's posts are probably going to mean the end of Tesla.

I'm not on Twitter so I don't know. Time will tell if you get suspended or not but if you don't, I'll have some questions for you.
You can go ahead and ask.

If the question is about me paying off women then the answer is no. I have not.

I would love for you to ask me questions. I have thick skin and will answer.
Since you have tested the terms of service I want to see if you get away with it first before I play that game.

Since you have tested the terms of service I want to see if you get away with it first before I play that game.
He attacked some women, I asked if he, a seemingly decent person, had ever paid off a woman like the topic of this thread.

Then you jumped in with these tough questions that you won't ask. Go ahead, I'm ready.

Is it racist to ask Elon to go back to Africa?

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.

According to the declaration, the attendant confided to the friend that after taking the flight attendant job, she was encouraged to get licensed as a masseuse so that she could give Musk massages. It was during one such massage in a private cabin on Musk's Gulfstream G650ER, she told the friend, that Musk propositioned her.
Let the flogging begin. Democrats don't tolerate runaways.

LOL Nice try.
You obviously totally missed the point. Here's how the conversation should have gone (before you jumped in)...

He attacks some women. I ask if he's paid off women like Elon. He says no. And I say yes, decent men don't normally pay off women.

Get it now?

Let the flogging begin. Democrats don't tolerate runaways.
It's a bit sad that they are increasingly being labeled the party of hate and division.
On the other hand, it's nice because it's causing people to abandon them.

He attacks some women. I ask if he's paid off women like Elon. He says no. And I say yes, decent men don't normally pay off women.

Get it now?
I think I get it now.
So, you weren't accusing him of assaulting women, you were just asking him if he assaulted women, and if he did, how many? And did he pay them off to get out of going to jail?

Back
Top Bottom