• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

I'm not the one crying because Musk just started a trend that makes them sad.
I am all for his achievements.

But there is no excuse for sexual harassment. EVER

Sorry that this isn't 1952 for you.

I believe her. Women never lie about sexual assault.
And rich ass bastards never abuse their position, power, and wealth.

You lefties had better get used to having your tender liberal feelings hurt. The future is not bright for you. Jeff Bezos also had the nerve to criticize Biden and you can be sure that many others will now follow. It's like the kid who had the nerve to say the king was naked. What followed did not go well for the king.
I'm making popcorn. This is going to be fun....an entire summer of watching people no longer afraid to speak the truth.....followed by a mid-term election that will end in a cry-fest for millions of liberals. I know Joe's stock market is crashing but I'm investing all my money in tissue....even though I won't be buying it.
Gosh, that sure sounded heroic.

Do you feel like a big strong guy now that you delivered a macho screed?

(because we are just laughing at this)

You lefties had better get used to having your tender liberal feelings hurt. The future is not bright for you. Jeff Bezos also had the nerve to criticize Biden and you can be sure that many others will now follow. It's like the kid who had the nerve to say the king was naked. What followed did not go well for the king.
I'm making popcorn. This is going to be fun....an entire summer of watching people no longer afraid to speak the truth.....followed by a mid-term election that will end in a cry-fest for millions of liberals. I know Joe's stock market is crashing but I'm investing all my money in tissue....even though I won't be buying it.
Well hopefully it won't be the same level of cryfest Trump and his Cult threw. We saw how that ended up inspiring the 1/6 sedition.

I'm not the one crying because Musk just started a trend that makes them sad.
What in the Christ are you even talking about. What trend?

As for Bezos, he got caught. His real concern is his labor problems and efforts to unionize his shops and Biden's support for Unions. Biden called him on it and Bezos when off the rails accusing Biden of "changing the subject" from taxation to labor. Butt hurt much Jeff? That was not even hard for Biden to figure out Q-ball. You got used Jeff.

Tesla has been slipping lately, lots of other car makers caught up. And surpassed them.

What in the Christ are you even talking about. What trend?

As for Bezos, he got caught. His real concern is his labor problems and efforts to unionize his shops and Biden's support for Unions. Biden called him on it and Bezos when off the rails accusing Biden of "changing the subject" from taxation to labor. Butt hurt much Jeff? That was not even hard for Biden to figure out Q-ball. You got used Jeff.

Roger has a sad because women aren't treated like cattle anymore.

Musk has claimed to have Asperger syndrome. If you have ever spent time with anyone who has this, it is common for them to be self absorbed and unable to relate to others well. It’s not their fault nor is it the same as someone who doesn’t have Asperger and is just a self absorbed prick. I cannot say for sure if Musk has/doesn’t have Asperger. All I can say is he does have some of the same personality quirks and awkwardness of people I know who do have Asperger. Those people are not the richest so they’re behavior is t broadcast for the world to see. There may actually be a medical issue he has that can impact his behavior.
My oldest son, who will turn 30 in July, is an aspie. He is the antithesis of a self absorbed prick.

Aspie or not, Musk doesn’t get a free pass for being a self important asshole.

My oldest son, who will turn 30 in July, is an aspie. He is the antithesis of a self absorbed prick.

Aspie or not, Musk doesn’t get a free pass for being a self important asshole.

No one should get a free pass. Just all the available information.

Isn't it odd, how this is suddenly a big story... just after Certain Persons started abruptly hating Elon for wanting free speech on Twitter and being somewhat critical of left-extremists?

Not the first time I've seen this pattern.

Well hopefully it won't be the same level of cryfest Trump and his Cult threw. We saw how that ended up inspiring the 1/6 sedition.
The insurrection was just one city. When Trump wins again it will be Democrats conducting the insurrection in DC. Not only that, but they will burn every city in America. They've done that before....not very long ago.

Gosh, that sure sounded heroic.

Do you feel like a big strong guy now that you delivered a macho screed?
I do. Thank you. It's too bad that liberals have silenced the truth so much in the mainstream media that telling it makes a person a hero....by the way, how's that misinformation panel going?

And rich ass bastards never abuse their position, power, and wealth.
There is often a symbiotic relationship between "abuser" and "abused" in these circumstances. I don't put anything past anyone but it's not unheard of for a woman to accuse a wealthy man of something he didn't do, and maybe even entice him into something he probably knows he shouldn't do, if the potential payout is big enough.

Yeah, guys can be idiots but women can also be manipulative so don't go putting all your eggs in one basket or the other.

I am all for his achievements.

But there is no excuse for sexual harassment. EVER

Sorry that this isn't 1952 for you.
Show me the post where I said sexual harassment was fine. That's a Democrat thing. Let's talk about Bill Clinton. That was long after 1952. Every single prominent dem defended him.

Roger has a sad because women aren't treated like cattle anymore.
Not true. I'm happy about it. Tell another lie and embarrass yourself even more. On second thought, never mind. Nobody takes you seriously anyways.

This explains Elon Musk's sudden "everyone is out to get me" unhinged Twitter rant.

What trend?
I know the business channels are tough to watch because Biden is leading us into another Great Depression but if you are ever brave enough to try, you will see that business leaders are dropping their politically correct wokeness that they were forced to adopt and are now becoming bold enough to tell the truth. Biden has no clue what he is doing. ...or he lies constantly about economic conditions.....or both.

Isn't it odd, how this is suddenly a big story... just after Certain Persons started abruptly hating Elon for wanting free speech on Twitter and being somewhat critical of left-extremists?

Not the first time I've seen this pattern.
Liberals don't really like it when conservatives have the same free speech as them. The truth always makes them nervous.

Besides the other problems with Musk's behavior, what an idiot for not selecting a woman who was informed and willing for the position instead of hiring a woman without any notice who would be wronged and sue (and not do it).

There is often a symbiotic relationship between "abuser" and "abused" in these circumstances. I don't put anything past anyone but it's not unheard of for a woman to accuse a wealthy man of something he didn't do, and maybe even entice him into something he probably knows he shouldn't do, if the potential payout is big enough.

Yeah, guys can be idiots but women can also be manipulative so don't go putting all your eggs in one basket or the other.
According to liberals, if a Republican man gets accused of something, he is guilty. If a Democratic male politician gets accused, it is by a women who is only out for money and is making it up.

I do. Thank you. It's too bad that liberals have silenced the truth so much in the mainstream media that telling it makes a person a hero....by the way, how's that misinformation panel going?
And the delusion continues...

Show me the post where I said sexual harassment was fine. That's a Democrat thing. Let's talk about Bill Clinton. That was long after 1952. Every single prominent dem defended him.
Yeah...sure.....

Defensive as always...

Back
Top Bottom