• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Is it racist to ask Elon to go back to Africa?

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.

According to the declaration, the attendant confided to the friend that after taking the flight attendant job, she was encouraged to get licensed as a masseuse so that she could give Musk massages. It was during one such massage in a private cabin on Musk's Gulfstream G650ER, she told the friend, that Musk propositioned her.

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.

According to the declaration, the attendant confided to the friend that after taking the flight attendant job, she was encouraged to get licensed as a masseuse so that she could give Musk massages. It was during one such massage in a private cabin on Musk's Gulfstream G650ER, she told the friend, that Musk propositioned her.
It does seem to fit the "entitle rich asshole" model.

Seems to be a lot about nothing. The person who this incident allegedly happened to did not participate in the story. This so far is just a friend of a friend saying this is what she was told. I think it’s a fair assumption that a rock solid NDA is in place making this a hard story to verify.

Reactions: PoS
Musk asked for the rheostat to be turned up to 11….

Would anyone be truly surprised if this actually happened? I would not.

The dude is practically the spitting image of Trump, who also used to vote Democratic. Did you know that? A lot of people don't know that. Back when he still had a need for Roe v Wade.

Seems to be a lot about nothing. The person who this incident allegedly happened to did not participate in the story. This so far is just a friend of a friend saying this is what she was told. I think it’s a fair assumption that a rock solid NDA is in place making this a hard story to verify.
I don't think you realize what you are actually saying....

This is so funny. One day Elon Musk is a liberal hero because he makes electric cars, pays a lot of taxes, creates a lot of jobs and believes in free speech.
Then he says something liberals don't like and he's the most evil human being on the planet. Hilarious.

You could have stopped right there after you stated the obvious.
I understand why you don't want to address what I said. Do I need to spell it out for you? Hint: No one needs a "rock solid NDA" unless there's something to hide. Hope this helps.

The dude is practically the spitting image of Trump, who also used to vote Democratic. Did you know that? A lot of people don't know that. Back when he still had a need for Roe v Wade.
I said in another thread about Musk, why on earth do conservatives glom on to these bombastic blowhards wearing expensive suits?

A little racism going on here.
You would never ask a Black African-American to go back to Africa but you want white African-Americans to go back?
No I would ask a creep (Musk) and a loon (Murdoch) to get the hell out. In fact, these two would seem to represent our Immigration problem.

I understand why you don't want to address what I said. Do I need to spell it out for you? Hint: No one needs a "rock solid NDA" unless there's something to hide. Hope this helps.

That is a false statement and is not back up by anything other than your opinion.

This is so funny. One day Elon Musk is a liberal hero because he makes electric cars, pays a lot of taxes, creates a lot of jobs and believes in free speech.
Then he says something liberals don't like and he's the most evil human being on the planet. Hilarious.
Need a tissue?

A little racism going on here.
You would never ask a Black African-American to go back to Africa but you want white African-Americans to go back?
Wow, jokes are beyond you, how sad.
Let me know when you figure out irony.

Last edited:

Yup. It's settled now. He's definitely a Republican.

Addicted to power which is manifested as getting away with stuff. Possibly a predator, but obviously also a power thing.

Back
Top Bottom