• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A small pet business from Vermont is selling huge numbers of Donald Trump chew toys

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"Trump is selling out continuously in stores," Lika said, "and we're getting very quick re-orders." How big are the sales? Trump is selling "probably four to six times" the rate of Sanders and Clinton dolls — combined. They decided to make a larger version of the Trump doll, the jumbo version, 27 inches tall. This isn't a pet toy, mind you. It's a big doll.

Yes, it was originally intended to be a Trump doll, but sales have skyrocketed because they are being sold as doggie chew toys. LMAO!!

Article is here.

Re: A small pet business from Vermont is selling huge numbers of Donald Trump chew to

Yes, it was originally intended to be a Trump doll, but sales have skyrocketed because they are being sold as doggie chew toys. LMAO!!

Article is here.

I need to get a Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump chew toy for my dogs.

Re: A small pet business from Vermont is selling huge numbers of Donald Trump chew to

So they're selling something that isn't intended to be chewed by animals as a pet chew toy, something that can be hazardous to the dog's health. And you think this is a good thing somehow. :roll:

Just wait until someone's dog chokes and dies and that company gets sued out of existence.

Article is here.

And then there's . . .

image.jpg

It's Vermont. Everyone wears Birkenstocks and they have a Planned Parenthood on every street corner. A pet store is selling high quantities of the Republican candidate for President's image in a dog chew toy. Gee, color me shocked.

So they're selling something that isn't intended to be chewed by animals as a pet chew toy, something that can be hazardous to the dog's health. And you think this is a good thing somehow. :roll:

Just wait until someone's dog chokes and dies and that company gets sued out of existence.

No dogs have been hurt, but there have been some major changes in their personalities. Their barks and growls are now "YUUUUGGGEEEE". :mrgreen:

This reminds me of the Hillary Clinton nut cracker I had a few years back.

Will Trump pull a page out of Michelle Obama's play book and send the company a stop letter about the dolls or just ignore them.

This reminds me of the Hillary Clinton nut cracker I had a few years back.

Will Trump pull a page out of Michelle Obama's play book and send the company a stop letter about the dolls or just ignore them.

My husband still has his Hillary nutcracker.:mrgreen:

My husband still has his Hillary nutcracker.:mrgreen:

And Hillary's husband still has his Lewinsky banana peeler. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom