• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A simple Yes or No with a short explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anomaly said:
Fantasea said:
anomaly said:
Was it just a denial? I simply supplied you with the definition of parasite, and according to that biological definition, a fetus is a parasite. The expert you cite says that 'most of the time a parasite comes from the outside...' and then uses that most of the time to make his definition! I hardly gave a baseless denial. Perhaps you should simply look up parasite in your dictionary, yes, and then come back to me with the definition you find that you prefer. After all, only the definitions you supply are correct!
I while back I inquired as to the qualifications you possess that sets you on a footing to be able to reasonable refute the statements, in connection with various abortion arguments, of the experts in the fields of science, medicine, and genetics to whom I referred. To date you have offered no response.

All you do is continue with baseless denials.
Didn't I just explain this to you? Capitalism is designed in such a way that the majority can not be 'successful', in any era in which capitalism is dominant, we have seen the majority as workers/farmers/peasants. Are all of them mere failures who are not as good as the rich? Of course not! Some of them were simply excluded because of bad luck, in a highly competitive job market, others actually chose, yes chose, to help society and become workers. Do not spit on them for this. Do not punish them. Humans are the most advanced species in the known universe, can we implement no system that helps the larger part of us, instead of the select few? According to you, no. I tend to think differently.
In the US and in countries where capitalism is permitted to flourish, the overwhelming majority is successful. The degree of success achieved depends greatly on the degree of effort expended in pursuit of that success.

Again, you offer what you 'think'. I, on the other hand, show you concrete examples of achievement.

Locked and split. Look for [part 2].

:eek: 500 posts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom