• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A serious question

Rba1776

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So to those with a poor opinion of Trump the man and his performance as President, whos opinion has been heavily influenced by the the media, the Democrats, and the radical lefts negative depiction of him in government and personal life..........
........If you were presented with evidence that contradicted or disproved all or many of those nagative claims, accusations and portrayals as being lies, misrepresentations, or straight out propaganda.......
WOULD YOU CARE AND WOULD IT MATTER?

If your answer is YES..... Have you researched many of the claims made against him back to their original sources or contexts?
If NO......Why not?

So to those with a poor opinion of Trump the man and his performance as President, whos opinion has been heavily influenced by the the media, the Democrats, and the radical lefts negative depiction of him in government and personal life..........
........If you were presented with evidence that contradicted or disproved all or many of those nagative claims, accusations and portrayals as being lies, misrepresentations, or straight out propaganda.......

If your answer is YES..... Have you researched many of the claims made against him back to their original sources or contexts?
If NO......Why not?
Because your hero is a FICTIONAL character, created by producers at NBC, it takes a willingness to believe in fantasy to support Trump®. Only Trumpanzees have time for that.

No such evidence exists either.

If NO......Why not?
my research - unfortunately - proves that tRump consistently lies

only wish we had a person of sound character in the white house

we'll have to wait until january for that

Trump's actions in Atlantic City were despicable. He intentionally wrecked those companies, while lying to the courts, his investors, his lenders, and his vendors who just wanted to be paid for their work.

So good luck convincing anyone he's actually been a good person all this time. 🙄

If NO......Why not?

Trump himself keeps proving all the time what an idiot he is. You can find a lot of his tweets and videos online. Here is another recent one...

Ah Once again. More angry screeching about Trump.

It's a strange music to hear, though it is fulfilling.

If NO......Why not?
Your narrative is false because you're claiming we never could've came to this conclusion ourselves, it must be that we were tricked!

We've seen enough of Trump the last 4 years to make our own judgment about him. He's repeatedly lied to our faces and acted selfish and immature. He's actively attacked the middle class and driven the economy off a cliff.

So if you have some evidence to present that might change our minds, do it now and stop making up hypothetical scenarios.

If NO......Why not?
Well, Mostly it has been Trump himself, the time he puts into twittering or making grandeur statements about himself instead of working and everything he says on Twitter or in public. Like for example to inject hand alcohol in your body to avoid getting Corona or after meeting survivors from the hurricane Harvey: "What a crowd, what a turnout." Or about Sweden after a remarkable quiet week: “You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?” (Maybe he meant Anders who’s cheeps where attacked by a wolf? Terrible….) or "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters." Or "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Should I go on?

If he hadn’t made all of these sayings and he had been focusing on US instead of himself? If it came out that it wasn’t him twittering and that it was a look-alike that had rumbled the media, yes it would matter and I would care. And yes I follow Trump on Twitter so I have read the tweets myself and I have watch him say the things he said. I always look for other sources when reading something in one paper or hearing something from one person.

Yes, I would care. And yes it would matter.

I made my judgments based on things I have heard him say directly, and watching him comport himself like a petulant child with my own eyes.

If NO......Why not?
TDS is an incurable disease. Your post is jut beyond the technology of modern medicine. Unfortunately, once your brain is gone there is no bringing it back.

Funny how in all the replies, unless I overlooked it, no one actually answered the question. Im not a Trump groupie. Im not a Biden fan. I care about the truth, common sense and reality. All in painfully short supply currently. If anyone can say the media, etc has honestly and objectively painted an unbiased, fair and accurate account of the current political climate as well as the seriously volatile social issues in play, you are either lying to yourself, ignorant to reality or just happy to go along with all the others blindly drinking the kool aide, regardless of what it may be spiked with. So again. If it matters...Do you care about whats true if it conflicts with what youve been told?

Funny how in all the replies, unless I overlooked it, no one actually answered the question. Im not a Trump groupie. Im not a Biden fan. I care about the truth, common sense and reality. All in painfully short supply currently. If anyone can say the media, etc has honestly and objectively painted an unbiased, fair and accurate account of the current political climate as well as the seriously volatile social issues in play, you are either lying to yourself, ignorant to reality or just happy to go along with all the others blindly drinking the kool aide, regardless of what it may be spiked with. So again. If it matters...Do you care about whats true if it conflicts with what youve been told?

I answered all three questions. I'm sorry if you didn't like the answer.

Yes, I would care. And yes it would matter.

I made my judgments based on things I have heard him say directly, and watching him comport himself like a petulant child with my own eyes.

If NO......Why not?
I already checked out Trump back in 2016 and I knew then everything Democrats were saying about him were deliberate lies. Trump is certainly not a bigot. I still didn't vote for him in 2016, and I won't be voting for him in 2020. It is what the media haven't said about Trump that keeps me from voting for him. Trump has been a life-long leftist Democrat his entire life. He was a massive Hillary supporter in 2008, and only registered as a Republican for the very first time in 2012 so he could run for President as a Republican in 2016.

I never vote for leftist freaks, under any circumstances, regardless of which political party they happen to be registered with at the time.

Last edited:

If NO......Why not?

I don't judge Trump's personality so much as his policies. Overall, he's for wealthy investors and the corporate elite. He has no heart for average people which makes up the bulk of the nation. It doesn't take much research to verify this info.

If NO......Why not?
I've only been influenced by Trump's personal behavior as president and that I voted against. I just became sick and tired of Trump acting like a four year old spoiled brat with his name calling and his temper tantrum throwing like his parents forgot to teach him any manners. Tired of his third grade schoolyard bullying tactics. His very unpresidential behavior. All these investigations, impeachment, the media's political propaganda has meant nothing to me. I fully realize CNN and MSNBC is nothing more than a propaganda wing of the Democratic party. The same as Fox News is of the Republican party. So I ignore them all.

No, I just plain got fed up with Trump's childish antics. It has become time for an adult to occupy the White House. Politics, issues, political ideology, philosophy, all have taken a back seat this year to Trump's juvenile behavior as president. I think there are millions out there who might have voted for Trump if he had he behaved more like a president than a spoiled brat. That are just fed up with his very uncouth, obnoxious personality. Time will tell on that.. I have always said it would be Trump's distasteful persona that will lead to his defeat, so in around 3 weeks we'll find out if I was right.

So to those with a poor opinion of Trump the man and his performance as President, whos opinion has been heavily influenced by the the media, the Democrats, and the radical lefts negative depiction of him in government and personal life . . . If you were presented with evidence that contradicted or disproved all or many of those nagative claims, accusations and portrayals as being lies, misrepresentations, or straight out propaganda . . . WOULD YOU CARE AND WOULD IT MATTER?

If your answer is YES, have you researched many of the claims made against him back to their original sources or contexts? If NO, why not?

This is NOT a serious question because if it was, you would already have a mountain of proof Donald Trump never said or did anything the media reported he said and did. You cannot be educated about Trump if you deny anything he said and did that was reported and verified, any post on his Twitter account, or what you heard him say on radio and television.

Last edited:

If NO......Why not?

Centrists these days.

TDS is an incurable disease. Your post is jut beyond the technology of modern medicine. Unfortunately, once your brain is gone there is no bringing it back.

There is no such thing as TDS. That is a fictional diagnosis made up by those who worship the rattlesnake.

I don't judge Trump's personality so much as his policies. Overall, he's for wealthy investors and the corporate elite. He has no heart for average people which makes up the bulk of the nation. It doesn't take much research to verify this info.

He has no heart for any unrelated person who disagrees with him.

Back
Top Bottom