• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A sample of the dictatorship right wing wants.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
As more and more whistleblowers and witnesses come forward exposing fraud and corruption its becoming painfully obvious the recent election was rigged. Our Democratic Republic is hanging by a thread and on the verge of becoming a banana republic if this sham election is allowed to stand.
Trump should declare martial law and cancel the election. A new election should be scheduled for next year which would give investigators time to ferret out the criminals in this election and put safeguards in place for the next one.

"In short, martial law can be imposed when civil rule fails, temporarily being replaced with military authority in a time of crisis. Though rare, there have been a number of notable U.S. cases where martial law came into play, including in times of war, natural disaster and civic dispute — of which there has been no shortage in 2020.

"While no precise definition of martial law exists, a precedent for it exists wherein, “certain civil liberties may be suspended, such as the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, freedom of association, and freedom of movement. And the writ of habeas corpus [the right to a trial before imprisonment] may be suspended," according to documents from JRANK, an online legal encyclopedia. "

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...3/how-the-president-could-invoke-martial-law/

----------------------------------------------------

they want Trump to cancel the original election, and do massive searches and jailings of libs. No civil rights to speak of. With massive mandated changes to all aspects of our society, to make Republican party saleable. The military would compel the stories Trump wants in the media. He could ban any but right wing perspectives.

And the right wing is eating this dictatorship up. They PREFER that.

Trumps already president. He just needs to remain so one more year to give ample time to investigate and prosecute the criminals who attempted to steal this election and destroy our Republic.

This is the right winger that is proposing this SOLUTION to the Biden PROBLEM. Jail all the libs.

According to what I've just heard, Trump's aides are leaking to the press that he now might be willing to accept the results of the election without accepting defeat. In other worlds, he'll cooperate with the transition stuff but will forever deny that he lost. I know that sounds kind of childish, but if it will put an end to this nightmare, then I'm all for it.

According to what I've just heard, Trump's aides are leaking to the press that he now might be willing to accept the results of the election without accepting defeat. In other worlds, he'll cooperate with the transition stuff but will forever deny that he lost. I know that sounds kind of childish, but if it will put an end to this nightmare, then I'm all for it.
Reminds me of a star trek episode. The thug dictator of the universe, threatened the ship if they did not bow down to him. Kirk, finally deemed him dictator of the universe. He was unable to leave his planet, so Kirk thought that the best solution.

Back
Top Bottom